No announcement yet.

Recommend your favorite Spn fanvids here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new one. Love this, especially as I'm a bit of a whumper.
    Been a while since I heard this song.

Never gonna keep me down

http://youtu.be/oSc0aSe0oEg
    Last edited by LizzieAnne; 25 April 2011, 02:33 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

A little something to keep us going 'til Friday/Sat

Supernatural at the Movies - the Sequel.

Great stuff by these guys.

Spoilers for Season 6.

And for those who have problems with YT..

http://www.4shared.com/video/m6NPYp-...he_Sequel.html
      sigpic

Comment

The infamous HUG from Asylum 6!

sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

I want a re-watch. Now.

The cake is a lie!

Comment

Winner of the Video contest at AE2:

The cake is a lie!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

^ Love it! Jared looks gorgeous...and HOT in that video! And Misha looks all kinds of cool!

They're like two little boys!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

[QUOTE=RodneyIsGodney;12685078]^ Love it! Jared looks gorgeous...and HOT in that video! And Misha looks all kinds of cool!

Yeah hot and cool sums them up nicely It's great seeing them like that. The fans who got to hang around with them are a very lucky bunch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-5DB...layer_embedded
                  They're like two little boys!
                  LOL they really are. They're great together.

It's supernatural!
                  sigpic

Comment

Here are 2 that I like, both with the same band (Iron Maiden, what can I say, I'm a metalhead )

Contain spoilers for S1-3 mostly.

First one is to a song called "blood brothers"

Link for Song lyrics:http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.n...256905002A9CB8

Second one:

Link for song lyrics:http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.n...2568D10026ECA7
                    sigpic
                    ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                    A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                    The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Clips from all 6 seasons.

"My Brother" an essay by Sam Winchester, aged 27 and three quarters

Loved it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Awwwww, that was cute!
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

A couple of great videos....clips from the S6 gag reel and various fan vids.

First off...the lovely Jared...

Then .....It's raining men! Supernatural ones obviously

sigpic

Comment

I'm just going to avoid those until I get the S6 DVDs. Which will be in two days. I don't want to spoil myself on the gagreel. I've been good since l learned that the gagreel is up on Youtube and I haven't gone and watched it. But, those vids are OH SO temping!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              I'm just going to avoid those until I get the S6 DVDs. Which will be in two days. I don't want to spoil myself on the gagreel. I've been good since l learned that the gagreel is up on Youtube and I haven't gone and watched it. But, those vids are OH SO temping!
                              Wow..you're good. I've watched everything! I need my fix.

The first vid has mostly been made with clips from the various Cons...and I can't quite decide whether the few other clips are from previous gag reels or the S6 one. Maybe someone else will be able to say!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                                Wow..you're good. I've watched everything! I need my fix.
                                Yeah. I kinda spoiled myself by watching the other gagreels on youtube before I started buying the DVD's and I didn't want to do it again. Also spoiled myself with the Dark Angel S2 gagreel, but, I didn't know I was gonna want the DVD's until after I'd seen the gagreel quite a few times on YT.

The first vid has mostly been made with clips from the various Cons...and I can't quite decide whether the few other clips are from previous gag reels or the S6 one. Maybe someone else will be able to say!
                                I'll be able to say once I've had a chance to watch.

EDIT: Okay, so, I watched and the "few other clips" are from gagreels just not S6. S3-S4 I believe. Also, I remember seeing this vid on YT quite a while before S6 came out on DVD so, no chance of getting clips from that gagreel.

In the mean time...

Dean just can't wait to be king...
                                Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 21 September 2011, 05:37 PM.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X