Recommend your favorite Spn fanvids here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
    Can't remember if this is posted already but oh well. Anyone who's seen 'Dukes of Hazzard' will understand this much better than someone who hasn't, but it still fits perfectly (minus the extraneous cousins and moonshine).

http://www.youtube.com/user/stargate.../6/r6NQLxLbL_U
    I used to be a total Dukes of Hazzard fan, so this was right up my alley. Great find, w_c!

sigpic
    Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

This is what happens during my 2 hour break between classes in the last week of classes. nothing to do, so i share these.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Nueva74#.../0/f6KcUd3cogI
      sigpic

Comment

Great vid, and I love the playlist you got it from! Couldn't resist watching several of them, and it's amazing how diverse this show is. If you compare the 'Thunderstruck' vid http://www.youtube.com/user/Nueva74#.../8/CVJpy4cWEOk with the comedy trailer http://www.youtube.com/user/Nueva74#.../3/vDYBrWP1Iwg nobody who doesn't know Spn would believe they're from the same program.

sigpic

Comment

That's part of why I love the show so much. It can cover the whole spectrum. A lot of shows get stuck in one theme or style (aka Grey's Anatomy). But SPN can do comedy, romance, horror, drama, and do it all well.

And while we're on the topic of that comedy trailer, that same person made an iPhone vid. I think Apple should start airing this as a commercial.
          sigpic

Comment

Ash strikes again. I love it!!!

The cake is a lie!

Comment

And while we're on the topic of that comedy trailer, that same person made an iPhone vid. I think Apple should start airing this as a commercial.
              Oh, they so should use this one, it's great!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
              Ash strikes again. I love it!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K320kAPd28s
              Wonderfully done. Funny how something so obviously wrong can look so right.

Just found this one - the Twelve Days of Christmas, Supernatural style.

Last edited by starg8fans; 05 December 2010, 11:39 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Here's a seasonal one

And here are the bad guys:

And another one for good measure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThM08...eature=related

okay, actually, there are a bunch on this channel
                http://www.youtube.com/user/Passie538
                sigpic

Comment

Enjoy the vid - its fun!!

sigpic
                  Made by me.

Comment

Another to get us in the Christmassy mood....

Unfortunately no newish clips but great to have some of the old favourites in there...

All I want for Christmas is........

sigpic

Comment

This isn't a fanvid but it's too awesome not to recommend it!

CW, this is how to promote a show. Take note.

Wish they'd do that here in the states...
                      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 04 January 2011, 01:52 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

That is sweet! We've got all kinds of towers they could do that on here in the States. RiG, we should get on that
                        sigpic

Comment

That is sweet! We've got all kinds of towers they could do that on here in the States. RiG, we should get on that
                          Definitely!

Side note...I saw my "Happy New Year" sig, the one with Dean and the fireworks, and thought it was one of yours. And I'm like: Wha? How did her sig get on my post? Shows how tired I am, eh? Just about 1am...I need sleep!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                            Definitely!

Side note...I saw my "Happy New Year" sig, the one with Dean and the fireworks, and thought it was one of yours. And I'm like: Wha? How did her sig get on my post? Shows how tired I am, eh? Just about 1am...I need sleep!
                            Oh wow. You do need sleep. But I know how you feel. My university was in their BCS bowl game last night, so I didn't get to bed until 1, but I hadto get up at 7 this morning. In addition to that, I think I messed up my back yesterday, so I didn't really sleep well. When I'm finally done with my horrendous day of class this afternoon, I'll have to go find some Dean-heavy vids to make me happy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh wow. You do need sleep. But I know how you feel. My university was in their BCS bowl game last night, so I didn't get to bed until 1, but I hadto get up at 7 this morning. In addition to that, I think I messed up my back yesterday, so I didn't really sleep well. When I'm finally done with my horrendous day of class this afternoon, I'll have to go find some Dean-heavy vids to make me happy.
                              Well, I got my sleep. Went to bed at 1am and woke up at 8:30am. Didn't fall asleep right away though...I never do. I hope those Dean-heavy vids do their job and make you happy. SPN on TNT this morning made me happy. Then I popped in a DVD, S1, "All Hell Breaks Loose Pt.1"...just to see Dean in that purplish flannel that I love. This of course was brought on by "Hell House", the second ep on TNT...Dean wore that same flannel which made me think of AHBL and then the need to watch it was there.

Hope your back feels better soon!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

This is an absolute incredible fake trailer to a Castiel movie. A friend of mine found it. Scenes from all over S4-S5 but cut out of context, so it won't spoil. I guess.

]

Edit: After rewatching it I have to admit that it is spoilerish for some stuff in S4 and S5.
                                Last edited by iolanda; 05 January 2011, 12:26 PM.
                                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                                X