• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmmkay! sounds great! go ahead

Comment

*ihi* ASAP!
      sigpic

Comment

I still can't get over the fact that this guy not only playes Lucifer but he's also Jacob from Lost. Not to mention the stark contrast between the two characters.

Comment

Little Devil and little Angel.
          I love that.

And he's been great in the latest LOST ep.
          I will miss that show so frikkin damn much. *sighs*
          sigpic

Comment

*sniffles* i sooo miss the show already

Comment

Aww thanks for the caps, I miss him already!
              Has anyone been to the Asylum conventions last weekend and the weekend before? He was so funny, and told just about everyone there that he loved them but was till gonna eat their soul in the end. Here's the pictures I took with him (hope you can see them):
              Spoiler:

(I was sitting on his lap, didn't mind where his hand was at all, to be honest...)

(Putting Kurt aka Zachariah in a headlock )

Also, here's an ongoing petition, feel free to sign it
              Spoiler:
              if you want him back on SPN Season six, too. http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/markpellegrinospn/
              sigpic
              The Tok'ra * Rodney McKay * Whump * Ba'al * // "Electric Sperm!" - Jason Momoa [25.10.09]

Comment

Oh my gooooooooooooood. I hate you. XD
                sigpic

Comment

OMG!!! and i bet Kurt didn't mind where his head was either xD GOD lucky you! *is so not jealous*

Comment

*jealous* Gorgeous photos!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                      you won't regret it put it in the list of DVDs we have to watch together serioulsy, Jacob is the opposite of Lucifer. i always tried to imagine them sitting on my shoulders, like devil and angel whispering nice things to me xD
                      That's the thing, both so different but played so brilliantly!

Angel & Devil... I like that idea!

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      Nice and dirty things.
                      Aaand welcome back to the gutter Queeny! Thanks Luci, I can always rely on you!

nice and dirty go hand in hand imo
                      You were just pretending to be all sweet and innocent when we 1st met weren't you?

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                      Okay *puts it on list* I could start with caps from Dexter though
                      *raises hand* Oh yes, Paul... loved him! I'm almost done with my S1 re-watch... it's weird seeing him in that now!

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                      And he's been great in the latest LOST ep.
                      I will miss that show so frikkin damn much. *sighs*
                      *sniff* me too. I was one of the mad few in the UK who got up for when it was being shown at 5am!

Originally posted by atlantis-abydos View Post
                      Has anyone been to the Asylum conventions last weekend and the weekend before? He was so funny, and told just about everyone there that he loved them but was till gonna eat their soul in the end. Here's the pictures I took with him (hope you can see them):

<snipped for time>
                      Great pics, thanks for sharing! The 1st thing I thought when I saw some pics was I just LOVE how his hair is styled like horns!

OMG!!! and i bet Kurt didn't mind where his head was either xD GOD lucky you! *is so not jealous*
                      Methinks you lie!

sigpic

Comment

*pokes thread*

sigpic

Comment

Teh hair. *.*
                          sigpic

Comment

Nice, eh?

sigpic

Comment

*checks into the thread, wants to reply, then sees Jenova's pics and dies*

Seriously... how can this man be so hot! Doesn't matter if his skin peals off, he's just irresistable!

Fainne - I didn't actually realize I'd squished Kurt's face between my boobs til after the photo cause Mark elbowed him and said "I bet you enjoyed that"

Love you gals X
                              sigpic
                              The Tok'ra * Rodney McKay * Whump * Ba'al * // "Electric Sperm!" - Jason Momoa [25.10.09]

Comment

I bet you did have a lot of fun.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X