No announcement yet.

Lucifer/Mark Pellegrino thunk and appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liked him Lost as Jakob (hope this isn't worth a spoiler...)
    sigpic
    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

I knew that alreaedy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
        That's exactly why I hid the info with a spoiler tag...
        Here's a pic of Mark to cheer you up again

http://www.bscreview.com/wp-content/...ellegrino_.jpg
        for some reason i expected a picture *huggles*

need to go shopping before the supermarket closes. wanted to go with my mom but she's working late again

Comment

I'm still waiting for my best friend.
          She will never change.

Looking for Lucifer pics...to make icons.
          sigpic

Comment

i have come to thunk my master from beyond oblivion!
            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
            sigpic

Comment

XD

You are for sure his little favorite.
              sigpic

Comment

i can join in the thunking too?!

Comment

Katie. *tacklehugs*

Of course you can. You are one of the main reasons I did that thread.
                  All that Lucifer talking the last days.
                  sigpic

Comment

Here's another pic (guess from Lost)

Welcome everybody to worship Lucifer
                    sigpic
                    My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

How can you not be talkin' about him... HE'S GORGEOUS!

Comment

I hate GW.
                        I won't let me green you.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                          XD

You are for sure his little favorite.
                          of course i am! on a little side note, the origin of my sn:
                          Spoiler:
                          in my junior year of high school, my friend, who's more like a brother, drafted some freshmen minions.... now our little group wasn't exactly goth or emo, but we were the outsiders and were a little bit of everything... one day, he's dressed all in black, black nail polish, eye liner, doing the punk goth scene... well one of his minions jokingly called him satan and it stuck for the next two years.... anyways, one day we're talking and one of his minions comes up and calls him satan and i'm like "wtf? when did you become the overlord of all evil and why wasn't i in the loop? i wanna be a harbringer of evil too!!" at this point one of my minions who called me mommy [( don't ask, i don't remember why )] comes up and well adresses me as such... she was wearing a slogan shirt that had something to do with deamons.... well my brother and i are all up and knowledgable of the original mythology surrounding lilith, so he just kinda stands up and proclaims "from now on, you're lilith".... so that's how i became lilith.... unfortunately i've lost contact with my satan after graduation... i miss him terribly

Originally posted by spork67 View Post

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/...s/lucifer2.png
                          oh that's absolutely gorgeous spork!! mind if i snurch and use?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by spork67 View Post

http://i1020.photobucket.com/albums/...s/lucifer2.png
                            that's absolutly gorgeous!!!

i just hope
                            Spoiler:
                            he'll never change his vessel - but for some reason i think he will

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                            of course i am! on a little side note, the origin of my sn:
                            Spoiler:
                            in my junior year of high school, my friend, who's more like a brother, drafted some freshmen minions.... now our little group wasn't exactly goth or emo, but we were the outsiders and were a little bit of everything... one day, he's dressed all in black, black nail polish, eye liner, doing the punk goth scene... well one of his minions jokingly called him satan and it stuck for the next two years.... anyways, one day we're talking and one of his minions comes up and calls him satan and i'm like "wtf? when did you become the overlord of all evil and why wasn't i in the loop? i wanna be a harbringer of evil too!!" at this point one of my minions who called me mommy [( don't ask, i don't remember why )] comes up and well adresses me as such... she was wearing a slogan shirt that had something to do with deamons.... well my brother and i are all up and knowledgable of the original mythology surrounding lilith, so he just kinda stands up and proclaims "from now on, you're lilith".... so that's how i became lilith.... unfortunately i've lost contact with my satan after graduation... i miss him terribly

oh that's absolutely gorgeous spork!! mind if i snurch and use?
                            *huggles lilith* that's a cool story!sadly it happens a lot that one loses the contact with school friends

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                              that's absolutly gorgeous!!!

i just hope
                              Spoiler:
                              he'll never change his vessel - but for some reason i think he will

*huggles lilith* that's a cool story!sadly it happens a lot that one loses the contact with school friends
                              yeah... i haven't lost contact with all of them... satan and my mistress were my closest friends, and i still hang out with mistress regularly.... i tried keeping in touch with satan but his home life wasn't ideal and sometimes he wouldn't have a phone or the internet or both so we just kinda stopped talking....
                              sigpic

Comment

*joins the fun* Hello ladies Does anyone mind if I jump in with caps later?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X