sigpic

Comment

Comment

he's everywhere. just have seen the TV ad with Mark in Criminal minds

Comment

I'm waiting for that ep for weeks now.
            sigpic

Comment

i don't know if i can watch it - grandpa's funeral is on monday ...

Comment

*sighs* *huggles*

You could watch it later online, couldn't you? o.o
                sigpic

Comment

yeah i could, just not sure when

*huggles*

Comment

PopStar.com Interview With Mark Pellegrino
                    sigpic

Comment

He's everywhere.

Ghost Whisperer, Criminal Minds, Knight Rider...
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, he's the devil...
                        sigpic

Comment

I didn't know the devil is wearing glasses.
                          He needed them to read in Criminal Minds and Knight Rider.

XD

The devil is just human, too.
                          sigpic

Comment

Be honest, who’s more evil, Lucifer from Supernatural or Paul from Dexter?
                            This may sound totally insane, but I don’t think either of them is evil. Think about it. Lucifer was betrayed by his father and his brother for the equivalent of a dog. Mercilessly beaten down and forever cast away from those whom he adored and dammit he’s pissed about it and wants a little payback. Paul does a bad thing, I’ll admit, but comes back from jail a changed man. He has a dream to reunite his family, but whoa, here’s this other man romancing his wife and cozying up to his kids. And that will not stand. You follow? You think I’m a freak now, don’t you?
                            noooooo..... not at all!! i can totally see his POV right here x3
                            I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                            sigpic

Comment

The second half of that interview with Mark can be found here. There's something in particular that he says that I wanted to address, but its spoilery...

Spoiler:
                              How many episodes can we expect to see you in? And what are the chances you'll be around long enough to appear in the series finale?

There will be a number. But the amount and placement are locked away in a safe, deep in a cave in Diamond Head.
                              I hope that they're spread out enough that he's not one to die in "Abandon All Hope". They keep saying that two fan favorites are going to die, and its been bugging me all season about how long Nick will actually be a vessel for Lucifer. Since I had heard tell (which is apparently true) that Mark was going back to Lost. I'm not entirely sure how that would work out, but I do know that they keep saying it'll end with a huge cliffhanger and Nick (as Lucifer's vessel) dying and not longer being Lucifer's vessel would be quite the cliffhanger.

Also what Mark said in the first half of the interview about Nick, "Well, that all depends on the strength of my vessel. And in “Abandon All Hope,” Nick, my vessel, is looking a little piqued, I have to admit." kinda makes me nervous. But then he goes on to say, "Hopefully, he can hold out for a while. I personally think Nick was angry enough to contain Lucifer for longer, but one can never tell." So who knows.

ETA: So ignore most of what I just said... I found another interview with Mark Pellegrino that was done while filming "Abandon All Hope"....

Spoiler:
                              Does your storyline wrap up in this episode, 5.10?

I was doing a minimum of three and this is already the third, but it looks like there is going to be more based on what I’ve read.
                              OMG! Does that mean more Lucifer? Or more Mark AS Lucifer? OMG!

Also:

Spoiler:
                              Lastly, Lucifer has already approached Sam but does he have any contact with Dean?

Well, I laid Jensen Ackles out. I knocked him for a loop. Me and Dean have a bit of a confrontation and he gets the worst of it. Poor guy.
                              Oh god that is gonna be so ****ing hot!
                              Last edited by spork67; 17 November 2009, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                woah!!! Again an outstanding performance - and funny. That guy has humor. "where did you get that thing?!" xD

Comment

Working...
                                X