Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You May Have Crossed From SPN Fan to Obsessed If...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...you get all excited when you see the T.V. Guide at the store with that beautiful, lovely cover...

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_O'Neill_fan View Post
      ...you get all excited when you see the T.V. Guide at the store with that beautiful, lovely cover...
      I work at a grocery store so I get to see that beautiful cover every day...then I get to come home and look at it some more. I have my very own copy.

...you unconsciously hold your pen the way Dean/Jensen does and smile upon noticing.

sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

I took a weekend trip to Chicago and just got back. Here's what I ran into.
        - Passed the exit for Winchester, IN
        -Went through Cicero, IN (Lisa and Ben)
        -Saw a 'Cass Ave' exit in Chicago
        - Nearly made it to Peoria, IL (Ava)

And on that same note, after spending 4 days without internet and just getting out of the car after 9 hours on the road, visiting the SPN forum is the first thing you do.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
          And on that same note, after spending 4 days without internet and just getting out of the car after 9 hours on the road, visiting the SPN forum is the first thing you do.
          Well, you gotta do the important things in life first.

...you get a big grin on your face when you hear your brother refer to a movie as a 'chic-flick'.

...Christmas time doesn't make you think of presents and Christmas trees anymore, it makes you think of 'A Very Supernatural Christmas'!

Sig by me

Comment

Well, you gotta do the important things in life first.
            Amen.

...Christmas time doesn't make you think of presents and Christmas trees anymore, it makes you think of 'A Very Supernatural Christmas'!
            ...that makes you want to watch A Very Supernatural Christmas on Christmas Eve. Hey, could be a new Christmas tradion!

...you watch four episodes of SPN in a row while trying to draw a picture, to be painted later) that is going to be an xmas present.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              ...that makes you want to watch A Very Supernatural Christmas on Christmas Eve. Hey, could be a new Christmas tradion!
              That's actually already a tradition of mine

...you are counting the days till the next SPN episode will air. (45 days to go )
              sigpic
              My short movie "Red Bag" / The Scifi Guys Podcast / My Twitter account

Comment

Originally posted by Andron View Post
                That's actually already a tradition of mine
                Cool!

...you are counting the days till the next SPN episode will air. (45 days to go )
                You mean the next new ep. Damn hellatus! Well, at least we have reruns!
                sigpic
                Sig by ME.

Comment

You mean the next new ep. Damn hellatus!:( Well, at least we have reruns!)
                  Thank the TV Gods for that!
                  sigpic

Comment

That's exactly what I'm planning on doing!

...when you play a 'Nancy Drew' computer game with a ghost in it, you keep feeling like you need some salt...

Sig by me

Comment

...when you spend 2 hours of reinstalling the patched TI Connect software and fighting with Photobucket that just to show you are unable to confirm the "Jensen Ass Equation"
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                        ...when you spend 2 hours of reinstalling the patched TI Connect software and fighting with Photobucket that just to show you are unable to confirm the "Jensen Ass Equation"
                        I can't get it either. On my own calcuator (which is newer than that one, and should therefore work) and on online graphing sites. Of course, I found this out after spending a few hours on it much like you.
                        sigpic

Comment

This is what I got based on what iolanda posted over in the spoilers

Spoiler:

It's kinda close.

EDIT: Here's the edited equation iolanda posted.

Spoiler:
                          Last edited by warrior_chic; 15 December 2010, 09:51 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

...your brother's freckles remind you of Dean's.

...when you're helping your little brother with a math problem with a boy named 'Dean' in it, you pretend you didn't hear the problem just so you can hear him say 'Dean' again.

...you're on the SPN forum when you really should be wrapping Christmas presents...

Sig by me

Comment

...you're on the SPN forum when you really should be wrapping Christmas presents...
                              You too huh?

... You see a commercial for Criss Angel's show on A&E, mention to your brother that SPN did an episode called "Criss Angel is a Douchbag", only to have him change the channel to a show with the guy that played 'Charlie' from that episode. It's getting to the point where I think I'm making it happen b/c I'm thinking about SPN so much.

Oh, and I've been doing this one for about 6 months
                              ...the 10:00 TNT episodes are the only reason you get up before noon over break or any day without a schedule. My mom can't complain too much since my obsession got me out of bed by 9:00 all summer.
                              sigpic

Comment

...you can instantly recongnize an Impala in a multi-pack of Hotwheels. Which I did earlier tonight at the store. I took one look at it (from a distance mind you) and I just new it was an Impala. Dean would be so proud!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X