• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody need a new car?
    http://www.carsforsale.com/used_cars...a_208477106_10

Comment

That is awesome!!!

Crap! I forgot all about this thread!

Thank you Jen for all your wonderful caps!

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      Good hunting!
      Thank you.
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Not much action for baby in the season opener, but two caps is better than nothing, right? ^^

9x01

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Few more this time

9x02

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Great caps of Baby, Jen! Thank you so much!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Glad you like them

A few caps from 9x03

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

thanks Jen!!! They sure don't show Baby the way they used to in season one
                sigpic

Comment

True Here's to hoping she gets more action as the season progresses!
                  sigpic

Comment

Yes! season 7 almost killed me, when they had to hide Baby due to the Leviathans. Whose stupid idea was that??
                    sigpic

Comment

And now the hide her in a garage :/

A single shot from 9x04

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Finally more action for baby :]

9x05

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

If you are willing to compromise on a modded engine, it will probably run efficiently?

Comment

^ Uhm, no idea about that.

Some caps from 9x06

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                              Word!

Has anyone ever heard of the SPN Impala (model car) being sold somewhere? I know that you can get a Chevy 67 Impala but since the Impala was built specially for the show it just wouldn't be the same...

First of all, thank you for the pictures of Baby... I appreciate your time and efforts immensely. Just in case you didn't know, I read on a model car forum that yes, there is a resin caster in Europe who made some castings of a '67 Impala 4 door hardtop. Apparently, he is going to cast some more in the near future. They aren't cheap, but apparently they are of excellent quality and you would need an AMT '67 Impala plastic kit to complete the build and another model kit ( cant recall exactly which one right now ) has the wheels needed. Do a search on Model Cars magazine forums
                              http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?&CODE=01
                              under the "Resin and Aftermarket" section for the information. You may have to do a site search to find the thread as it was awhile ago that it was posted.
                              I'd be in for at least two of the resin models when they come available - one for myself and one for our youngest son who loves the car and it was he who turned us onto the Supernatural series. baby is one gorgeous automobile and the black suits her perfectly! Hope this helps...

Comment

Jenova - Thank you for posting the snaps of the Impala. I've loved cars for all of my life and remember the '67's when they were new. I do not recall ever seeing many 4 door hardtops over the years and I sure do appreciate the beauty of this one! I have a magazine article on the cars used in the production of the show and it is pretty interesting. I'd imagine when filming is completed and the series ends, the cars will all be put up for sale and they'll likely fetch a high dollar due to the popularity of the show. I do know however, that in film land, everything is not as it seems and I wonder really just what the cars are really like for real. They look sweet on the television but glossy paint hides a lot of sins - believe me. Hopefully, these cars are well maintained and as good as they look. Our youngest son loves the Impala and it was he who got us started watching the series. Maybe they will get a few more seasons out of it before it ends.
                                Being a guy who loves old cars, Bobby's salvage yard is always an attention grabber for me. I know the series is shot in the Vancouver, B.C. area and I'd sure like to know where that yard is as there are some really interesting glimpses of the cars and trucks in there from time to time. That '59 Impala 2 door hardtop in the one episode where Sam and Dean meet Crowley at the yard is especially interesting... I have a real one that I need some trim pieces for,,, *smiles* Do you have any screen captures of the yard and it's contents that you could post? I, for one, wold really appreciate it. Thanks again.. I am new to this site but I'll be a regular even if just to lurk.

Comment

Working...
                                X