Supernatural: Impala thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    Aw, poor Baby! Good thing Daddy's there to put you back together and make you all pretty again.
    That's exactly what I said

Thanks for these Jen!
    You are so good to us Jen! I gotta say, I love the brain-storming over the busted Baby.

I came across these interesting behind the scenes shot's of Baby the other day...

When did she get seatbelts? I though we'd decided she didn't have any. She's been keeping secrets!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

Some caps from 7x02

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

There see, I knew daddy was gonna fix Baby up. And she's all pretty again too.

Thanks for the great caps Jen!

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
        That's exactly what I said
        Great minds.

You are so good to us Jen! I gotta say, I love the brain-storming over the busted Baby.
        I loved that too!

When did she get seatbelts? I thought we'd decided she didn't have any. She's been keeping secrets!!!!!
        LOL! Yeah, been wondering that myself! Maybe the seatbelts are only in the stunt cars? I dunno. I'm surprised Dean has never been pulled over for not wearing his seatbelt these last 6 years.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

LOL! Yeah, been wondering that myself! Maybe the seatbelts are only in the stunt cars? I dunno. I'm surprised Dean has never been pulled over for not wearing his seatbelt these last 6 years.
          I don't know how it's in the states but over here you only need to wear a seatbelt if the car has one, and a vintage car doesn't need to get seatbelts if it hadn't some originally.
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
            I don't know how it's in the states but over here you only need to wear a seatbelt if the car has one, and a vintage car doesn't need to get seatbelts if it hadn't some originally.
            That is interesting. It's the opposite here in the states. No matter what year the car is it has to have seatbelts in order to drive it legally on the streets. We even have a Click it or Ticket law. If you're not wearing your seatbelt you get ticketed...and have to pay a fine. And I always wear my seatbelt.

Since I'm here I might as well post a couple of icons I snurched ages ago and only just recently came across during a search of my computer for a different icon...

sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

I also always wear a seatbelt - but I don't have a vintage car, just an ordinary Toyota Corolla, and you will get fined if you have a seatbelt but don't use it.
              But my best friend worked at a museum/ garage for old Cadillacs and some of the had no seatbelts and it was totally legal to drive with them without seatbelts and from time to time wer were allowed to lend one for a ride. I just wished I had a seatbelt back then, because the old leather was pretty slippery and the roads of the Westerwald aren't build for '59 Cadillacs (too narrow, too many curves).
              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Dropping off caps from 7x03

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Great caps of Baby Jen!: I love the one with "that guy" leanin' against her trunk.

And I wonder why they showed the license plate up-close like that...
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Great caps of Baby Jen!: I love the one with "that guy" leanin' against her trunk.

And I wonder why they showed the license plate up-close like that...
                    I was wondering as well. Hmmm. We shall see.

Some caps from 7x04

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                      I was wondering as well. Hmmm. We shall see.
                      I noticed some differences in the license plate in these last two set of caps you posted...

Perhaps different Impalas were used?

Some caps from 7x04
                      Great caps! Again!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

A few caps of our beauty from 7x05 ^^

Spoiler:

My fave cap because of the pretty Audi in the back ^^

sigpic

Comment

Some "Batmobil" caps from 7x06

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part two

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Saw a new "Chevy Runs Deep" commercial this morning during Macy's T'giving Day Parade and the car in the ad was a '65 Chevy Impala! '65 but still! And I recognized the car was an Impala before the name of the car appeared on the screen! It was the steering wheel that did it. After I'd seen one blink-and-you'll-miss-it shot of the whole car I saw the steering wheel and just ...put 2 and 2 together! Dean would be so proud of me. It was a great ad about a guy who get's his father's old Impala and (after so many years and his dad loved that car) and gives it to him. The father was so over joyed that he got teary eyed. So sweet!

Speaking of Baby...
                              A look at her underbelly. Via @TheJimMichaels.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks to the 4 years ago bit in the last ep we at least got a glimpse at Dean's baby

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X