It's not the Impala....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Lovely caps!

She doesn't even have to be turned on to be badass
      sigpic

Comment

Hi there

Finally managed to cap the last few eps...

From 6x19

Spoiler:

And from 6x21-22

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
          Some caps of our beauty Those that could be considered spoilery I put them under a cut.

Now that is a mighty clean smallblock for sure. I wonder if it's a 283, 327, or just a 350 dressed up to look like a 283/327.

Is that a factory police car or what? Spotlights and four doors normally means cop car.
          Last edited by Onealwasoverrated; 28 May 2011, 01:30 PM.
          Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

This is the alleged 427 big block from the stunt car used in scenes requiring the burnouts, 180s, and such. It has full skid plates, independent front and rear brakes (for doing 180s and burnouts), and that big old 427. This looks like the 427 but it's impossible to say for sure from this picture. Everything shown clearly and completely interchanges between the small blocks and big blocks. I'm guessing 427 because the valve covers look pretty fat, although I can't see the bolt pattern to know for sure.

Yea the original picture car shown was retired due to mileage concerns. Most likely a show car that the owner got protective over as it is not being parted out or sold. The new "picture car" is not as nice and probably the slowest of the lot. The 427 powered stunt car being the billybadass you see tearing up the tires.
            Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

Sounds like you really know cars, heck of a lot more than me. I do know they have about 5 Impalas, for various situations. Not sure if all the crashed/busted/flipped cars are the exact same as the others. Seems like they wouldn't be since it's really hard to find a black, four-door '67 Impala.

And me being the weird, obsessive, Ohio-native that I am, I do know that the Impala's registration expires in October
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                Sounds like you really know cars, heck of a lot more than me. I do know they have about 5 Impalas, for various situations. Not sure if all the crashed/busted/flipped cars are the exact same as the others. Seems like they wouldn't be since it's really hard to find a black, four-door '67 Impala.

And me being the weird, obsessive, Ohio-native that I am, I do know that the Impala's registration expires in October
                I just wanted to find the "real car" doing those burnouts. I was watching some sort of making of "spn impala" and saw the cars lined up. I couldn't pick out the 427 stunter so it must be pretty nice looking, those types of movie cars are usually nasty looking up close. I'm still confused as to whether or not that picture I found is the 427 engine. They should have made that documentary I found a little more in depth on the mechanical aspects of the movie cars. Pop the hood people geez!

Comment

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                  Lovely caps!

She doesn't even have to be turned on to be badass
                  That's for damn sure!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

The bit from 1:00-1:07 is flippin' hilarious!
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Okay, found this a while ago and forgot to share...

...Dean needs one of these.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Mmmmm....I'm a big fan of the Impala! Gorgeous car!
                        *snurches pics*
                        My grandfather has a '62 Black Impala...but its not the same as the '67.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                          *snurches pics*
                          I agree!!! and I love the fact that it has its own thunk thread!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                            *snurches pics*
                            She is a beauty.

My grandfather has a '62 Black Impala...but its not the same as the '67.
                            My father had an old Impala...can't remember the year, looong before I was born. If you go through this thread you will see the picture of it that I posted. It's a black and white photo but the car, I believe, is yellow.
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

*sneaks in and drops off some caps*

From 7x01

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Aw, poor Baby! Good thing Daddy's there to put you back together and make you all pretty again.

Thanks for these Jen!

I came across these interesting behind the scenes shot's of Baby the other day...

Spoiler:

Love seeing this side of her. The side Dean and Sam see.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X