Supernatural: Impala thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
    I was grocery shopping with my mom the other day, and she found me in the Hot Wheels aisle looking for an Impala. Still unsuccessful
    Then maybe I shouldn't tell you that
    Spoiler:
    I have 2 Hot Wheels Impalas, one red, one blue. 1964 Impalas...but still.

I also have the Impala keychain now...xmas pressie from my mom. So glad I chose the Target S5 dvd with the bonus dvd (100th ep party) instead. You could say I have Dean's baby.

And, yes, it's (a solid chunk of) 2 inch long metal.

Please excuse the state of the grout in the first picture. It's a vey old tile topped table.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Very nice! I wonder if the Target version is still available. Once I have money again...
      sigpic

Comment

Very nice!
        Thanks.

I wonder if the Target version is still available. Once I have money again...
        Hey, it could be!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Having money is not my problem. Going to the next Target is *sigh*
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

I really love that model!
            sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

64 Impala burnout video.

I'm very proud of myself for recognizing the year and type of car. Dean would be proud of me too.

Oh, and then there's this gem...

Looks like they thunk her too.
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Boys and their toys 'course I wouldn't mind having one either. Though the Impala still hasn't bumped the 'Stang off the top of my list.
                sigpic

Comment

Boys and their toys 'course I wouldn't mind having one either. Though the Impala still hasn't bumped the 'Stang off the top of my list.
                  Impalas and " 'Stangs" are my favorite cars. Though I've loved mustangs most of my life. Maybe my sister driving a '87 stang that she then gave to my mother who drove it for the longest time had something to do with it. Even though she was an '87 I loved her immensely! She was a beauty in my eyes. She is my absolutely favorite car ever.

Funny/cute story about that car: My mom had to get a new car because Bessy, that's what her name was, was having problems. The transmission went on her once and just constant repairs, which cost money, and , lets just call them "age spots" had just to show on the hood and roof. Anyway, a few weeks later after a Memorial Day Parade, I just happened to see her driving down the road, I was so excited to see that she wasn't scrapped. That someone else was enjoying her. See, it was the "age spots" that lead me to know it was her.

This is what she looked like...

...it's not really her mind you. Just a very good representation.
                  Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 04 February 2011, 08:48 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

My mom got me a day-by-day Mustang calendar for Xmas. When I opened it, I went through until I found a '67 to compare to our beloved Metallicar. Can't remember which day it was...
                    sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

*drops a few caps*

Spoiler:

*runs out*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                        *runs in*

*drops a few caps*

*runs out*
                        Oh, she pwns! the car next to her in this pic.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

I love the location for the last shot
                          you'd never guess, by the way it's shot, just how busy that spot is, LOL
                          sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Intentional repost...

...because she looks so badass here. Like she could just crush that little car next to her. Like Grave Digger at a monster truck rally.

Can you tell how much I love this picture?
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

A few caps from 6x13

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

I read somewhere that the show has acquired a new Impala! Did anyone else read that...or did I dream it?

It must mean they think there's a good chance of a Season 7 don't you think?

I also read that Jensen was asked if he's ever driven the Impala in real life. Apparently not....in case it gets damaged and is needed for a shoot the next day.

Apparently after each time it gets used for an episode, it gets covered and stashed at a secret location. Gotta look after Dean's baby!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X