Comment

yep, it's still thunkable
      sigpic

SGU-RELATED FANART | IN YOUNG WE TRUST | FANDUMB

Comment

Sexy thing.
        sigpic

Comment

*shakes head* I'd say you're all freaks, but *looks around* yeah, I know most of you, so that's kind of a given!

sigpic

Comment

...they have, what, four of those to film with, right? They won't miss one little Impala, right? *steals one and tosses the keys to someone who can drive* I call shotgun!
            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
            sigpic
            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Originally posted by sillyscipia View Post
              ...they have, what, four of those to film with, right? They won't miss one little Impala, right? *steals one and tosses the keys to someone who can drive* I call shotgun!

Yeah something like that... iolanda's the one with all the BTS knowlege, but they do have a few. Mind you don't sit on Sam if you're riding shotgun!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

Yeah something like that... iolanda's the one with all the BTS knowlege, but they do have a few. Mind you don't sit on Sam if you're riding shotgun!
                ...I dunno, sitting on Sam might be fun. Or, you know, could just shove me in the back seat with Dean. Either works.
                sigpic
                dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

...I dunno, sitting on Sam might be fun. Or, you know, could just shove me in the back seat with Dean. Either works.
                  There's not a lot to argue with there is there? I thought Jen might've been the 1st to say it though!!

I should see if I have any more pics... can I post ones of the boys in the car, or are you purists and just want the car itself?

sigpic

Comment

I do also like to doublethunk the car and the boys.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey, cool thread!

I was going to put this in the Dean thread but this one is more appropriate.

Here goes, I found a car magazine at work today, the kind with classic cars to buy. Well, I looked through it from cover to cover and you'd think I would have found a 67 Impala right? WRONG! It's the damndest thing, I found a '58, '61, '63, two '64's, a '65, '66, '68, '69 and even a '04 Impala but not one '67 Impala! The nerve of that magazine!

Anyways, cool thread. Gotta shag ass! Bye!

EDIT: I'm back with a link! Was just Googling '67 Impalas and I found this site --->http://www.zazzle.com.au/67_chevy_im...35076228535232. Awesome.
                      Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 20 April 2010, 03:10 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                        Now that, I can do! Back later!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                        Hey, cool thread!

I was going to put this in the Dean thread but this one is more appropriate.

Here goes, I found a car magazine at work today, the kind with classic cars to buy. Well, I looked through it from cover to cover and you'd think I would have found a 67 Impala right? WRONG! It's the damndest thing, I found a '58, '61, '63, two '64's, a '65, '66, '68, '69 and even a '04 Impala but not one '67 Impala! The nerve of that magazine!

Anyways, cool thread. Gotta shag ass! Bye!

EDIT: I'm back with a link! Was just Googling '67 Impalas and I found this site --->http://www.zazzle.com.au/67_chevy_im...35076228535232. Awesome.
                        How rude of them!

sigpic

Comment

Agreed... *sighs dreamily* The totally awesome Metallicar... and Dean and Sam? Sounds like Christmas came early.
                          sigpic
                          dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

Put Cas in that car, too and I won't ever leave it again.
                            sigpic

Comment

Put Cas in that car, too and I won't ever leave it again.
                              totally. Those three in the car? I think I'd never leave, just stay there forever.... And toss (spoiler)
                              Spoiler:
                              Adam
                              in there too and I'd just move in. Set up camp in the back seat. *totally has a new happy place*

(Not technically sure if that requires a spoiler or not but better to be safe than sorry.)
                              sigpic
                              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

totally. Those three in the car? I think I'd never leave, just stay there forever.... And toss (spoiler)
                                Spoiler:
                                Adam
                                in there too and I'd just move in. Set up camp in the back seat. *totally has a new happy place*

(Not technically sure if that requires a spoiler or not but better to be safe than sorry.)
                                ^^ I'd say yes on the putting it under spoilers as not everyone's up-to-date

Blimey, you don't want many in there then do ya? It'd be a tight squeeze... I'm trying to find ways that'd be a bad thing! As long I was in the back with Dean & Sam, I'd be happy!

OK, I don't have any caps that meet exactly that criteria, but how about one each of the boys & the car from Jump the shark? It even ties in well because that's where we meet

Spoiler:
                                Adam

Am I good or what?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X