No announcement yet.

The Sam Winchester whump thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine arrived today, too! Lets have a S4 DVD party!

sigpic

Comment

Hold off on the party just yet... until you're up to speed with the lack of extras atm!

No Shadow yet *cowers* but I have a good reason... I'm uploading my Friday the 13th caps! In the meantime...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        Hold off on the party just yet... until you're up to speed with the lack of extras atm!

No Shadow yet *cowers* but I have a good reason... I'm uploading my Friday the 13th caps! In the meantime...
        You're right. That one is going back.

Nice caps though

sigpic

Comment

They'll be more careful next time won't they?

Thanks!

More in a bit!

sigpic

Comment

I hope so! I mean, you get something totally different from what it says on the cover! That's fraud!

sigpic

Comment

All I can say is thank gawd Lizzie spotted it when she did or I'd not have seen it for ages!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I know what you mean. You think you get what it says on the cover...
                Bad thing is the box set is out of stock atm, which means I can send it back and will get my money, no DVDs though

sigpic

Comment

Yeah same here, only Amazon have offered me a 20% refund if I keep them!

sigpic

Comment

I'd love to keep them, but I also want the extras! Ah decisions!

sigpic

Comment

Tell me about it!

sigpic

Comment

This is most definitely whump of the most eye-watering kind... spoiler for 5.08

Nutcracker

I'm sorry, I just couldn't resist!! You're best letting it buffer and come back to it!

sigpic

Comment

The mother of all whump! Poor Sammy! But we, ehr, need him healthy!
                          sigpic

Comment

Healthy, and preferably without the
                            Spoiler:
                            herpes.... but once it's in your system, that's it, it never goes! Poor Sammy!

sigpic

Comment

Oh noes!

XD

sigpic

Comment

Mmm, split lip again... guh! I've just shut my Photobucket down!!

I'm off to bed, whumpy dreams everyone! *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X