X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good question!
    sigpic

Comment

It's been ages since I watched TOS but some things just don't make sense now...
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Hmm. While watching the film I suddenly felt the urge to watch Voyager again
        sigpic

Comment

! But why?

Comment

Don't know! I realised I was and will always be a Trekki. No denying it. And Voy is the ST show that got me into watching SciFi at all.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
              Don't know! I realised I was and will always be a Trekki. No denying it. And Voy is the ST show that got me into watching SciFi at all.
              Me too, although I'm more critic than your regular FedCon Trekkie. lol. Since FC I'm contemplating to rewatch DS9...

Comment

Since I never watched that one I don't know how it is.
                sigpic

Comment

It's darker...imo the best of all the shows actually.

Comment

i like dean's joke about the human look of castiel : " holy tax accounter" )

Comment

Many people told me already. I just didn't get around watching it yet. Maybe I can squeeze it in somewhere. Still have so much to (re)watch!
                      sigpic

Comment

Can I see your list? You know just curious
                        I decided to rewatch all eps with Lwaxana Troi because she is totally my favourite guest character

Comment

Always loved her scenes with Picard! XD

I still have to finish Nip/Tuck and started rewatching CSI Miami, Supernatural and Robin Hood. Afterwards I'll go through Gilmore Girls and Six Feet Under. And later BSG and Prison Break
                          sigpic

Comment

Always loved her scenes with Picard! XD

I still have to finish Nip/Tuck and started rewatching CSI Miami, Supernatural and Robin Hood. Afterwards I'll go through Gilmore Girls and Six Feet Under. And later BSG and Prison Break
                            She was brilliant! (She could totally be Donna's mum XD)

Nothing I'm watching *sigh*

Comment

Maybe you should
                              sigpic

Comment

Maybe you should
                                I've seen GG already, you know my stand to SPN, I used to watch 6FU but lost interest very soon, just the thought of having to watch SuperH any longer makes me want to scream and Robin Hood, they killed Marian where's the point?

Comment

Working...
                                X