Castiel/Misha Collins thunk and appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
    That's not a name, that's a description! He's not a cylon he deserves a proper name *sniffs*

Good good.
    Biggie?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      Biggie?

[]http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp293/Jenova_2789/supernatural/misha/caps/Castiel4x1659.jpg[/IMG]
      That reminds me of: "I named my boobs: Babsi and Brigitte" <-- I didn't say that!
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

That reminds me of: "I named my boobs: Babsi and Brigitte" <-- I didn't say that!
        Better than Hannie and Nannie!

sigpic

Comment

Better than Hannie and Nannie!

[]http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp293/Jenova_2789/supernatural/misha/caps/Castiel4x1629.jpg[/IMG]
          Oh that is so wrong!!!

I have a question, do the angels only have wings when they are killed?

Comment

No, the wings are always there. He can show them (they look like a shodow though). The man we get to see isn't Castiel's true form. He only posses a body (like demons do). His true form can't be seen by humans, his sight burns out the eyes. Same goes for his voice. You might wanna watch the first episode of s4 where he first appears. They show lots of stuff there.

sigpic

Comment

No, the wings are always there. He can show them (they look like a shodow though). The man we get to see isn't Castiel's true form. He only posses a body (like demons do). His true form can't be seen by humans, his sight burns out the eyes. Same goes for his voice. You might wanna watch the first episode of s4 where he first appears. They show lots of stuff there.

[]http://i421.photobucket.com/albums/pp293/Jenova_2789/supernatural/misha/caps/Castiel4x018.jpg[/IMG]
              Ah OK, I figured the whole only taking a body...and the voice, well that's like in what's the movie with Ben Affleck Dogma?
              I might one day I get excited about TV shows again...which could be next Monday. lol

Comment

Ah OK, I figured the whole only taking a body...and the voice, well that's like in what's the movie with Ben Affleck Dogma?
                I might one day I get excited about TV shows again...which could be next Monday. lol
                Yepp, like in Dogma.
                Once the season is finished I can send you all Cas eps per mail
                sigpic

Comment

Yepp, like in Dogma.
                  Once the season is finished I can send you all Cas eps per mail
                  Strange strange movie...

Would make it a lot easier for me if I ever decide on watching it

Comment

Strange strange movie...

Would make it a lot easier for me if I ever decide on watching it
                    Just how I love them

It would
                    sigpic

Comment

Just how I love them

It would
                      Yeah, I know and it's even one of those that doesn't let your IQ drop by 50 points

Comment

Hi there! First time in this thread, but Cas is sure growing on me with every new ep. Now, I'm pretty sure these shots have been posted here before, but they stood out as I was capping Lazarus Rising. I love the childlike, wide-eyed innocence Misha brings to this character.

sigpic
                        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Stars!! Welcome in here! Lovely caps! I'm sure nobody minds you posting your caps, certainly not me
                          sigpic

Comment

Me neither And welcome.

Comment

Stars!! Welcome in here! Lovely caps! I'm sure nobody minds you posting your caps, certainly not me
                              Me neither And welcome.
                              Thanks! I'll pop in from time to time. Started capping Are you there, God and there should be some nice shots of him. As I said on the other thread, if you have a particular shot or scene from S4 you want capped just let me know. Will be glad to oblige.

sigpic
                              Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Good to know

Some photos from Misha at the All Hell breaks loose con

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X