Comment

And part ten

Spoiler:

Enjoy
              sigpic

Comment

Published on Nov 19, 2013
                Misha Collins on "Larry King Now" - Full Episode
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Okay, peeps. Now that I've found this thread, lets get busy!!!

Had a Misha sighting today that is just too hilarious not to mention.

Our boy was on an ep of Charmed. Eric meets Pheobe while she's volunteering at the hospital where his dad was a patient.

Eric: You're Phoebe, right?
                  Phoebe: Yeah.
                  Eric: We met at the park the other day. I remember you were very sweet to my dad while he was a patient. You must be an angel.
                  Phoebe: Oh, I'm no angel...but I could probably introduce you to one.

Comment

FG! I'm still in "lurk with occasional posting" mode for a bit longer. House is ready to sell and on the market, but now I've got to find a temporary home in case the buyers want to move in instead of renting it out (or don't want to wait until end of June for closing). SO, on a nice cool, rainy day in Central Florida, I'm off to look for apartments. Could really use Cass' trench coat today. Preferably with him still in it to keep me warm.

I see I must move "cap SPN" to the top five of my to do list--there are not a whole lot of Misha pics on PB; had to snurch this one from Google.

Cass: You WILL give WW above the asking price and rent the home to her until the end of June.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                      FG! I'm still in "lurk with occasional posting" mode for a bit longer. House is ready to sell and on the market, but now I've got to find a temporary home in case the buyers want to move in instead of renting it out (or don't want to wait until end of June for closing). SO, on a nice cool, rainy day in Central Florida, I'm off to look for apartments. Could really use Cass' trench coat today. Preferably with him still in it to keep me warm.

I see I must move "cap SPN" to the top five of my to do list--there are not a whole lot of Misha pics on PB; had to snurch this one from Google.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/m...ps0347c0ec.jpg

Cass: You WILL give WW above the asking price and rent the home to her until the end of June.
                      That's a great pic of Cas. I recognized Misha's voice because I was watching while working.

Comment

Originally posted by Freckles View Post
                        Season 9 - shirts optional. ;-)
                        I would like to submit my vote for TOPLESS TUESDAY!!!

Comment

I second!
                          sigpic
                          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                            I second!
                            Are there topless pics of Misha out there? *goes to look*

Comment

There are a couple I found, but the quality was not so good. In the meantime, a cap from me. Poor Cass--always so serious. I wanna rub that spot just over his nose, between his eyes and make him smile.

sigpic

Comment

Evening Biblecamp ^^ It's nice to see some action in here :]

Caps for 9x09 part one

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X