Here I have a pic from Misha:

http://twitpic.com/1ns54o/full
        WOW That's extremely gorgeous! Thanks for posting
        sigpic

Comment

Holy hannah!
          sigpic

Comment

*ghasp* *bows down* i'll do anything you say, master!

Comment

Yes sir, okay sir, anything you say sir (Okay, only funny if you know BSG but I didn't know whatelse to write )

sigpic

Comment

i didn't watch it but i can't stop thinking about you saying that to him... xD

Comment

Which reminds me, what are your plans for Eclipse time? *wiggles eyebrows*
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, this is different...

There are some pictures of Misha at the moment rotating in the web and the aftermath isn't that nice because some people have some not so nice things to say about Mishas wife. That causes wank and this can be found here:

http://www.journalfen.net/community/...k/1249505.html

Some of the pics are linked there and they are great and to be honest, they changed my view of Misha quite a bit (but not in a bad way), because I also learned about the book his wife wrote based on experience.

Thing is that I am pretty sure that those pictures weren't made for the public so I won't safe or upload them and when they are gone they are one.
                    The cake is a lie!

Comment

wow.. that's just... some people don't know boundaries! i had a look on the pics and don't think she's unattractive at all. she's just not a typical hollywood beauty, she's unique! WTG Misha!!!

Comment

Seriously?! People can be so stupid! Idiots like these make a fandom look bad. It's Misha's wife, be respectful for god's sake. And I'm with Fainne on this one, she's not unattractive, not at all! Not everybody has to look like Barbie. *sigh*
                        sigpic

Comment

true, and people should respect her not only for being Misha's wife. she's a human being and should be treated with respect like everyone else.

Comment

Indeed! What I don't get is why can't some be happy he has found the one person to spend his life with...
                            Anyway!

sigpic

Comment

weeee love this smile *-*

OMG!!!! did anyone hear Misha would come to Bad Neuenahr? he mentioned it in a tweet and i sooo want to know if it's true. here's the tweet:

"if meeting me in Paris or Bad Neuenahr, please bring some home-town artifact. As I must understand your cultures in order to conquer them"

If it's ture... LUCI!!!! GET HIM!!! HE'S CLOSEST DO YOU!!!!

Comment

I already told ya some time ago he's going to be there.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X