No announcement yet.

Castiel/Misha Collins thunk and appreciation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'm trying to remember what self respect? feels like... It's a fading memory..."
    sigpic

Comment

Love that bit!

sigpic

Comment

xD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Dean/Cas LJ community.
        Modpost.
        sigpic

Comment

Now I want gummy bears...
          sigpic

Comment

Everyone does. XD
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
              xD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Dean/Cas LJ community.
              Modpost.
              omg.. hilarious!

anyone else expected Thomas Gottschalk to appear? xD

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                omg.. hilarious!

anyone else expected Thomas Gottschalk to appear? xD
                Meee!!!

Btw, is there a transcript for the youtube thingie? I just get bits of the first part. What exactly does Misha have or what did he do? I get something with underpants in Richards trailer but it doesn't really make sense.
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Didn't find one yet, but I'm sure there will be one soon.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                    Meee!!!

Btw, is there a transcript for the youtube thingie? I just get bits of the first part. What exactly does Misha have or what did he do? I get something with underpants in Richards trailer but it doesn't really make sense.
                    During Richard Speight's panel, the last question asked was about any practical jokes. So he starts telling this story about what he thought was a practical joke at the time. They had been filming "Changing Channels" and one of the other actors (the guy in the CSI spoof that actually turns into the Trickster) said that he left a gift for him in his trailer.

When Richard got back to his trailer he found a pair of "frequently worn" (or threadbare as Richard insisted during his panel) pumpkin colored men's bikini briefs. He thought it was some kind of joke but became even more confused when he went to the production office to sign out for the day and one of the guys said "oh yeah this guy left this for you" and handed him a bag with a couple of beers (which was actually supposed to be his gift).

Richard immediately thought it was Jensen and Jared playing a prank on him. So the next day while they were filming the hospital scenes he was like "haha very funny guys" and Jared and Jensen were completely clueless. Eventually he found out, via the production office, that the underwear actually belonged to none other than Misha Collins. And he found out from Misha that it wasn't meant to be a practical joke.

Apparently while filming stuff in the warehouse in "Changing Channels" Misha spilled soup on his wardrobe and had to change. In the process of all of this someone on the wardrobe team washed everything, and for some reason assumed that the pumpkin colored underwear was Richard's so they left it in Richard's trailer.

He went on to say that he signed the underwear and wrote, "This underwear smells like Cass." He also asked Misha where he got a pair of pumpkin colored bikini briefs, and Misha said that he had actually gotten them as a gift from a fan.

So during Misha's panel, Richard came out to "defend himself" and Misha insisted they weren't threadbare and all that stuff.

I probably should have put a little bit of backstory into that first... hahaha

Comment

omg this all makes sense now xD

Comment

Great story!

sigpic

Comment

hmmm i like what he wears there...

Comment

It's not pumpkin coloured, though
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                              It's not pumpkin coloured, though
                              HAHAHAHA! God that poor man is never going to be able to live that down (not with it hanging up signed in the production office).

Comment

Hey guys! No time to catch up, so I'll just bring Cas instead of my sparkling intellegent conversation!!

<< clickety!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X