Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
    awe relax queeny! if there's anyone here who gets it, it's me.... i'm anti-het pairings... dunno why, but i can't stand most het ships.... give me a slash pairing any day....
    Yep, I know you get it.

Spoiler:
    It's not the slash, I have no problem with that, I'm a Shexer through and through. It's the brother thing!! I mean, the whole thing is so slashy it's untrue. I tried desperately to avoid it but it's difficult when it's right there!! Oh well, I'll divert my captions to Shex and try and find some Shexy pics that could be similar. WHY couldn't we have had an ep like Tall Tales in Atlantis??

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      Yep, I know you get it.

Spoiler:
      It's not the slash, I have no problem with that, I'm a Shexer through and through. It's the brother thing!! I mean, the whole thing is so slashy it's untrue. I tried desperately to avoid it but it's difficult when it's right there!! Oh well, I'll divert my captions to Shex and try and find some Shexy pics that could be similar. WHY couldn't we have had an ep like Tall Tales in Atlantis??
      oh i know how that is!! before i fell into Supernatural incest was my one and only major squick... i'd refuse to even mention an incest story, let alone read it.... but the Brothers Winchesters have desensitized me
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

oh i know how that is!! before i fell into Supernatural incest was my one and only major squick... i'd refuse to even mention an incest story, let alone read it.... but the Brothers Winchesters have desensitized me
          One and only? Jeez, I'm obviously very fussy!
          Going with the 'interesting' shots again Jen?

How is everyone?

sigpic

Comment

What interesting shots? The thread doesn't say 'we thunk his face only'

sigpic

Comment

One and only? Jeez, I'm obviously very fussy!

Going with the 'interesting' shots again Jen?

How is everyone?
              well i have a few minor squicks, mainly pertaining to bodily functions other than the obvious.... but not many... i can't help it, i'm a very kinky gal.... but as it, i only read Wincest.... anywhere else it's just wrong....
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                What interesting shots? The thread doesn't say 'we thunk his face only'
                Haha, that's a very good point! I'm still not converted, but I do think he's cute and a lovely guy which is why I keep coming back! I do have to say though that he does have a nice bum!

I'm definitely sold on the bad ass Sam (no pun intended there lol). Born under... especially, and how angry he is in Lazarus... oh, I could get used to that!

well i have a few minor squicks, mainly pertaining to bodily functions other than the obvious.... but not many... i can't help it, i'm a very kinky gal.... but as it, i only read Wincest.... anywhere else it's just wrong....
                Hmm, yeah I know what you mean. I read a Shep whump where he puked on Ronon.. couldn't read any more!

Fic stuff
                Spoiler:
                I'm a huge Prison Break fan, and knowing I'm a slasher, someone sent me a Michael/Linc fic. I felt sick at the thought of it, deleted the damn thing straight away!! You only read Wincest with the boys though...not John, right?

sigpic

Comment

Haha, that's a very good point! I'm still not converted, but I do think he's cute and a lovely guy which is why I keep coming back! I do have to say though that he does have a nice bum!

I'm definitely sold on the bad ass Sam (no pun intended there lol). Born under... especially, and how angry he is in Lazarus... oh, I could get used to that!
                  A nice bum, a nice body, a cute smile and he's really tall Perfect for me

Fic stuff
                  Spoiler:
                  I'm a huge Prison Break fan, and knowing I'm a slasher, someone sent me a Michael/Linc fic. I felt sick at the thought of it, deleted the damn thing straight away!! You only read Wincest with the boys though...not John, right?
                  That last idea is really disturbing!

Some evil Sam

sigpic

Comment

LOL, are you sure he's muscly enough for you!

That last idea is really disturbing!
                    *nods*

Some evil Sam
                    I'm sure it's wonderfully evil, but I'm in the library atm & Photobucket is blocked *sobs*

sigpic

Comment

LOL, are you sure he's muscly enough for you!

*nods*

I'm sure it's wonderfully evil, but I'm in the library atm & Photobucket is blocked *sobs*
                      Yepp, he is They don't have to look like a bull for me, I just like strong arms and a toned chest. A sixpack is a bonus
                      sigpic

Comment

Yepp, he is They don't have to look like a bull for me, I just like strong arms and a toned chest.
                        Sounds perfect for you then!

sigpic

Comment

hmmm.. evil sam! sooooo hot! may i say even hotter than the good Sam? i always had a thing for bad boys

Comment

Perfect for me, too! (Especially the tall part!) Can we share, please? I'll take Monday, Wednesday & Friday. You can have Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday and we'll alternate Sundays? LOL

Some more evil Sam

Comment

Deal! How do holidays count? XD
                              sigpic

Comment

Deal! How do holidays count? XD
                                Ooo. Holidays are always tricky. Alternate like Sundays?

Comment

Working...
                                X