No announcement yet.

Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there is a way to burn the CD so you can watch it on a regular DVD player... My brother probably knows how to do that.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      I think there is a way to burn the CD so you can watch it on a regular DVD player... My brother probably knows how to do that.
      *.*

Comment

Just saying.
        sigpic

Comment

hypothetically...

Comment

We should ask Luci about this, shouldn't we?
            sigpic

Comment

Heyyyy *huggles Jess* Good to see you! Great pics you posted there! Love the colouring And I 'd love to see the pic!
              Thanks hon!!! It's great to be back and I'm glad you like the pics!

Okay, I'll just give you a quick run down of what happened that day... I woke up feeling sick and was still a little sick during the train ride to the city, but started feeling better. We had to wait in two huge lines... first to get into the con, and then for the theater where they had the F13 preview and panel. We got seats in the 9th row which weren't too bad so my pics came out better than I thought they would.

Then we were afraid we wouldn't get autographs b/c it was only supposed to be an hour long and they cut the line off after a certain point. We did make it, but it was *very* rushed. People were taking pics of Jared though, so when I got up to them and got my autograph, I asked him if I could take a pic of him and Derek Mears (Jason). They posed, but I still had my telephoto lens on the camera, so I only got Jared in shot. Oh well. But then my flash started acting up and it wouldn't take the picture right away. Jared did his Blue Steel face waiting for the flash to go off, lol!! It finally did, but it was sorta *after* he did it... I still like his expression though.

Here it is! (behind spoilers for size)

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
              hey Jess *waves* nice pics!!!
              Thanks Fainne, I'm glad you like 'em!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
              Hi Jess, thanks for the welcome!
              No problem! It's always great to meet another SPN fan

LOL, normally I don't like beards, but it seems to make Jared look older which I like. I keep coming in here to post my caps, and I don't find him unattractive, but I'm a Jensen gal through and through!!

I've seen some great pics of Jared, and I've now even given him his own sub-folder in my Spn album!! I'll post some when the damn thing lets me in!
              LOL, well to be honest I think it was a bit of a surprise the first time I saw it. Now that I've seen more pics of him with it, I kinda like it. If I had my way I'd prefer him more clean-shaven though... I guess because I'm so used to him looking that way

I love Jensen too... I have to say I love them both almost equally.

Ooooh, nice!! I started a Sam whump thread, that would be perfect to post in there!! I'll get some more pics in there soon.

I think I'll cap Born under... soon *happy sigh* ... now that is one very yummy Sam!!
              Thanks!! Oh nice - I just joined that thread! And yeah I agree, that pic would be good to post there! I've got caps from seasons 1-4 so I'll see what I can dig up and contribute!

BUABS? Mmmmmm.... yum

Comment

we should?

... you should xD

Comment

Love the photo! The smile is stunning *drops dead*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                    i called his beard Malte xD
                    Yeah, but I'm still confused.... is it just a random name or is there a reason behind it? LOL

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                    I still like his expression though.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...9/IMG_1959.jpg
                    Awww that's lovely!

LOL, well to be honest I think it was a bit of a surprise the first time I saw it. Now that I've seen more pics of him with it, I kinda like it. If I had my way I'd prefer him more clean-shaven though... I guess because I'm so used to him looking that way
                    I normally prefer no beards in general, but some guys just look so much better with them... perfect example, Jason Momoa... guh!

I love Jensen too... I have to say I love them both almost equally.
                    Almost?

Thanks!! Oh nice - I just joined that thread! And yeah I agree, that pic would be good to post there! I've got caps from seasons 1-4 so I'll see what I can dig up and contribute!

BUABS? Mmmmmm.... yum
                    Yay! I'm amazed there wasn't one before tbh, but there you go lol. When I cap I try and get things that I know other people like too. I'll always be Dean heavy on my caps but there are some great Sam moments.

Born under.... you say... I could be persuaded into the thread with those!!

sigpic

Comment

Piccies!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                        Yeah, but I'm still confused.... is it just a random name or is there a reason behind it? LOL
                        just a random northern german name there's a Malte in York btw. he's the boyfriend of one of they guys working at the YAT
                        nice piccies! is it just me or does the area around his eyebrows look red? did he just pluck his eyebrows? O.ô

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I take it you think this too...

Comment

Now that you say it, it comes to mind, yes
                              sigpic

Comment

good...

Comment

Working...