No announcement yet.

Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're welcome He looks very good Love the hair. A lot.
    sigpic

Comment

the hair... the black shirt... the smile... Malte...

Comment

Still cracks me up!
        sigpic

Comment

who can't resist Malte?

Comment

I can't! XD
            sigpic

Comment

me neither he'S just too hot!

Comment

Are Malte and Jared two different people now?
                sigpic

Comment

i don't know. does Malte look like he's got his own life? i need to check these pics again...

Comment

Do you need help checking those pics?
                    sigpic

Comment

hmm... naaa, thanks. i think i can handle it alone

Comment

Hey guys!!! *waves*

I missed you all so much... sorry I haven't been around much lately. RL has just been crazy

I have caught up on all the picspams though... thanks for those, Kerri (switch842), Jenova and queen_hathor (welcome, btw!!) And lovely job on the art work you posted, Luciana!

Love the latest con pics too. I'm not a huge fan of the facial hair -wait, wait, don't stone me!!! - It's not bad, but any more than that and I'll think "wookie" every time I see him

I posted a huuuuge Sam picspam over in my LJ if anyone's interested:
                        Part 1
                        Part 2
                        Over 200 pics in all. And just a warning that there's a promo pic from episode 4x19 (that airs in the US this week) in Part 2. It shouldn't be spoilery, though. Part 1 covers seasons 1 and 2 up to Tall Tales, Part 2 is the rest of season 2 through season 4, up to that 4x19 promo pic.

Here's a couple of previews...

(yeah, I got all artsy and had to mess with the coloring...heh...)

I know it's been so long since I was here last, but did I post at all about seeing Jared at NY Comic Con back in February? It was quite an experience. I'd been sick that morning but seeing him was worth it. Everything was quite rushed, but I got some pics including a nice one in which he posed for me during the autograph session If anyone's interested, let me know and I'll post the pic and a link to my report.

Comment

Heyyyy *huggles Jess* Good to see you! Great pics you posted there! Love the colouring And I 'd love to see the pic!
                          sigpic

Comment

hey Jess *waves* nice pics!!!

Comment

Bloody briliant! No mention of Malte? XD
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                                Bloody briliant! No mention of Malte? XD
                                thank you . well i couldn't decide if i write Jared or Malte - or even both. but i doubt most of the people would be more confused then

Comment

Working...
                                X