No announcement yet.

Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People get easily distracted when Dean's in a scene and they miss the hotness that is Sam! *hugs poor Sammy*

sigpic

Comment

I'm easily distracted!!

I have to say, I watched Born under a bad sign yesterday, and evil! Sam... I thought, oh hello!! Then he went all nice again and I lost interest!!

sigpic

Comment

Then you'll love s4

New promo!

sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, that souns like fun!!

sigpic

Comment

omgomgomgomgomgomg look at these pretties!

Comment

*waves* Hi guys, some more caps for you.

I just watched S2 ep Heart .... um, where the flip did those shoulders come from???

Is there a Sam whump thread btw?

sigpic

Comment

I don't know about the whump thread. maybe Jen knows.

yep, Heart is one ofmy favourite episodes yet. Only Tall Tales is better *ahem*

Comment

Tall Tales was hilarious, and I'll be capping them fighting on the bed, that's for sure!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                    Tall Tales was hilarious, and I'll be capping them fighting on the bed, that's for sure!!
                    I'm sooo looking forward to it. have you already seen the bloopers? xD

Comment

I really want to try and cap in ep order, but I can see myself skipping ahead at this rate!!

I saw some on YT for S1 and 2. I saw them on the bed and PMSL right then!!

sigpic

Comment

Nice caps! There is no Sam whump thread, only one for Dean.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                          Nice caps! There is no Sam whump thread, only one for Dean.
                          Thanks

Awww, maybe he's too sweet to whump?

sigpic

Comment

I wouldn't say he's too sweet... There should be a Winchester whump thread, so daddy Winchester could be included, too
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                              I wouldn't say he's too sweet... There should be a Winchester whump thread, so daddy Winchester could be included, too
                              Hehe, maybe once Sam goes more dark-side I'll find him more whumpable, but for now he's too sweet for me!! I'll give Jared one thing though, he does pouting like a stroppy kid fantasically well!!

But Dean has a whump thread of his own.... maybe once Darren decides whether to give us a sub-forum we could have a multi-whump thread. As you know I'm happy to take caps to keep others happy as well as me, so I can get some of John when I get as far as that.

sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a great plan to me!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X