Comment

seriously?

Comment

Seriously.
            sigpic

Comment

Comment

Gute Besserung, Euch zwei!

Fortunately, I've gotten over the winter without any cold *knock on wood*

Let me set off the healing process with a couple of thunk pics.

And if my Mom ever came in while I was thunking someone, I guess she would sign me into the nearest asylum; it's so totally not her cup of tea. But only because she doesn't know how much fun that is!
                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                sigpic

Comment

In anticipation of the return of SPN, a little Sam picspam. In spoilers to save the dial-up folks.

Spoiler:

Aww, season 1 Sam. So young, so innocent...

Man, I hated this jacket. I'm so glad it's gone. LOL

Seriously, he looks about 15 here somehow...

OMG! Sam's driving the Impala!!

Mmm. Demon!Sam. Is it wrong that I find that hot?

Comment

Very pretty picspam! That last pic is rawr! Yes, I'm a whumper. A little whumping can't be wrong, can it?
                    sigpic

Comment

i like the demon eyes most

Comment

Eek! It's been way too long since I was here last So much has been going on in RL it's been hard for me to get myself over here.

But anyway, (((((hugs))))) to those who have colds. I just got over a sinus infection so I know how you feel. Hope you get better soon! All those wonderful pics must be helping the healing process, no doubt

Glad you guys liked the icons! Hopefully I'll have more art to share soon.

(((Switch))) I knew you looked familiar. It's great to see you here, hon! Thanks for the lovely pics.

I hope everyone had a lovely holiday. My Christmas was nice and quiet... same with New Year's.

As for the talk over Jared's "new shorter" hair, I saw some pics of him in Argentina that were taken with fans when he was departing back to Texas. To be honest the hair didn't look that much different to me; certainly not much different than it did when I saw him in Chicago. I think it just looked shorter on the sides because he had it pushed back behind his ears for a while. I have seen some things pop up on YT and shamelessly got screen caps (I'd post them here but don't know if it's in violation of anything... if anyone's curious just PM me).

Speaking of seeing Jared, I'm going to EyeCon in March! *squeee* Going with my roommates from Chicago. I only hope he can make it... he's going to be a busy boy that month. Apart from filming SPN, he's also going to attend the Cherry Hill con two weeks before EyeCon, and then the LA con a week later! I can't believe he's agreed to do so many cons. Guess it shows how dedicated he is to the fans, though (awwww).

Love the picspams as usual, Twinny! I did another Puppy!Sam picspam since I was here last, for #4x07 (It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester). Here.

One other thing... speaking of hair, I wrote up some meta discussion on Sam's hair over the past 4 seasons. Yes, I'm officially insane You don't have to tell me, LOL.

In case you're interested, here it is, in two parts:

Part 1 (Seasons 1 and 2)

Part 2 (Seasons 3 and what we've seen of 4)

I'm done blathering now. Here's some eye candy...

Comment

Jess! *hugs* Good to have you back! I always love you picspams!

A new s4 promo pic

sigpic

Comment

And here are some more stills from Friday 13

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Here are the caps from episode 11

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Part two