X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How boring
    sigpic

Comment

Hello, everyone!! Finally found my way here (thanks DS!). Love the show, love Jared, love Jensen. Love it all! One of my fave Jared pics as a welcome present.

I love this whole photo shoot, really.

Comment

Excellent pressie you brought, Switch!

This lovely introduction definitely deserves a heart-warming to the Sammy thunk thread.

The picture you posted is really the only I know of this particular photoshoot but it's really cute. (And this picture might give one a first impression of HOW tall JP really is, after all he's standing on the first step and still exeeds the height of the trailer door.)

These are clearly four of my favourites
        Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome, Switch! It's always nice to have some new people around Love the pic you brought!
          sigpic

Comment

*swoons*

Comment

EyeCon pics

sigpic

Comment

holy... i love this shirt!!! and the meat that's inside it *snickers*

Comment

Meat?!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
                    Excellent pressie you brought, Switch!

This lovely introduction definitely deserves a heart-warming to the Sammy thunk thread.

The picture you posted is really the only I know of this particular photoshoot but it's really cute. (And this picture might give one a first impression of HOW tall JP really is, after all he's standing on the first step and still exeeds the height of the trailer door.)

Thanks for the welcome! There's some more pics from that shoot in the spoilers (for space) if you're interested.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                      Thanks for the welcome! There's some more pics from that shoot in the spoilers (for space) if you're interested.
                      No, Switch, how do you come to the conclusion that we'd be interested in more pics...? Don't let the thread title fool you.

Honestly, thank you for the pics, Switch, I haven't seen any of these before.

And Jenova, I don't have words for the eyeCon photographs you posted! They are excellent! Do you know whether they are from a photographer at eyeCon or private pictures? I mean I can't believe how "un-blurry" these are. I especially love the first two, JP looks so mischievous there.

Now I have to reward you with some pics of my stash.

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                      sigpic

Comment

meat

Comment

sigpic

Comment

woah, a T-Bone-steak *drools*

Comment

You mean you need flesh?

sigpic

Comment

no, now i need a puff xD