No announcement yet.

Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*is awake* They takes their towels off? Does that mean... nekkid?!? XD Yes!
    sigpic

Comment

nekkid and at your service. all you had to do is fainting *memo: practice more fainting*

Comment

Oh really? *faints*

*waits for nekkid Jared*

A Jared with now short hair
        sigpic

Comment

Jared with long hair? where?

Comment

Short hair, sweetie, short. Daniel's shadow posted the news in her LJ, I couldn't find any pics... She says it looks good *shrugs* Dunno what to think of that...
            sigpic

Comment

I'm scared now...

Comment

Don't worry, ladies! It's not very short at all, just a bit shorter you know. As of yesterday he still had his mop of hair but it was a tiny bit shorter at the sides, like in you-could-see-his-ears shorter. But all in all, it's still the same shaggy hair-do.

I think here's the link to a couple of pictures if you're interested (who am I kidding anyway?!).

edit: sorry, gals, the link has been taken down. But I've been told YouTube might be your friend if you type in "Jared in Argentina".
                twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                sigpic

Comment

*sneaks in*

*runs away*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
                    Gahahahaha!!! Oh God, I almost choked on my water Love it Luci!!
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Jann (starlover) for the gorgeous sig!

Comment

Luci XD Did Fainne make you do this?
                      sigpic

Comment

Blah-blah-blablabla!

We did say it a thousands time so I decided to do one.
                        It's a co-operation.
                        sigpic

Comment

Really cool banner, Luci!

That scene was so hilarious! As a matter of fact, just today I was discussing the episode with my Twinchy, again reminiscing how much it told about Sam and Dean respectively what they thought about their sibling; and that Bobby got the show of his life. I bet the boys' bickering alone was worth the trip down to them.

Once again on the hair, if you didn't find anything but are still curious, this older pic might give you a fair idea of the "new" hair-do, only the fringe was still a bit longer. Well, I guess just as a picture in general it doesn't hurt either.

Bonus two from 'Yellow Fever'; thanks JessM!

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                          sigpic

Comment

At the risk of clogging up the thread ( ), one of my New Year's resolutions was participating more in the wonderful thunking again. And here's my first contribution.

I hope everybody had a great time getting into the New Year. I really had a blast, was one of my most cherished parties ever. The first time I looked at my watch, it was already 3:30 am (well, except for the countdown of the New Year but we almost missed out on it ); so I guess that qualifies as having a good time

Anyway, on with the pic spam

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Jared is way hot!

The episode "Hell House" of Supernatural, with the towel. I watched that episode when I first aired, and I literally went, "aaaauuuuuugggghhh!!" and I didn't even mean to! LOL. Beautiful.
                              sigpic
                              Much thanks to Snowball for the banner! Many thanks to Cazzblade for the avatar!!
                              I'm a 60%er!
                              ~~~Iawen~~~

Comment

Love the spam, Twinny!

Welcome to the thread, Iawen! And I agree with you, that scene is one of the best SPN scenes ever!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X