• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Such a shy guy!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post

Awwwwwwww. But: not really. Jared and "shy" live on different parts of the world.
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Some Pictures from the NJ Con there not mine I got them from JaredPadaleckiFan.com He looks sooo gorgeous!!! My God!

sigpic

Comment

Ooooh.. he really is so gorgeous and with a lovely personality as well. Beautiful pics. Thanks.
          sigpic

Comment

Ooooh, love his hair in those pics! And to think, he was only one state away from me! Oh, the humanity!

Here's an old Jared (as Sam) voiced Supernatural commercial...

...saw it for the first time tonight and I love it!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              Ooooh, love his hair in those pics! And to think, he was only one state away from me! Oh, the humanity!

Here's an old Jared (as Sam) voiced Supernatural commercial...
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnhEj...eature=related
              ...saw it for the first time tonight and I love it!
              Thanks for that. Love it. Never seen that before either.

Here's Jared on the S7 set.

sigpic

Comment

Here's a great dark!Sam video.

Spoilers up to the S5 finale.

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for that. Love it. Never seen that before either.
                  You're welcome.

Nice! I just wish his (plaid) shirts were a little bigger. He's got a long torso and that makes for odd fitting shirts. No offense meant btw.

Jared at his childhood home with his Boba Fett collection...

GEEK!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Never got the chance to come on here to wish Jared a Happy Birthday on the 19th July although I did a quick Happy Birthday tweet to him.

So a belated....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JARED

Hope Jensen didn't work you too hard.

sigpic

Comment

At the moment there's a Spn panel at Comic Con going on. Oooh, lots of little spoilers coming out

But later on Jared's taking part in the NerdMachine panel. That's at 2:30pm which translates to about 10:30pm here in the UK. I've no idea what the NerdMachine means but it's Jared...that's all I need to know!

You can watch it live HERE Can't wait.
                      sigpic

Comment

You guys remember in "A Very Supernatural Christmas" when that pagan God removed Sam's finger nail with a set of plyers? Well, I'm feeling his pain...sorta...right now.
                        Spoiler:
                        Last night I broke my toenail (second toe in from the big toe, right foot). And all I was doing was "crossing my toes" - like when someone says cross your fingers for luck and some people go as far as crossing their toes for luck too - which applies a bit of pressure and at one point I felt a little stinging pain so I looked down to my bare foot and noticed the broken nail. Oddly enough, it doesn't really hurt...unless pressure is applied. And, the reason in broke so easily from such an innocuous action was because, well, the nail was kinda, sorta cracked not quote down the middle but...cracked. I could see it every time I trimmed/painted the nails. I've got two band-aids on it now, protecting it while it heals.

PS, sorry if I've grossed anyone out.

Okay, how about some Jared love now...

Quite possibly my favorite picture of picture of Jared...
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

This is NOW I'm watching!!

At the moment there's a Spn panel at Comic Con going on. Oooh, lots of little spoilers coming out

But later on Jared's taking part in the NerdMachine panel. That's at 2:30pm which translates to about 10:30pm here in the UK. I've no idea what the NerdMachine means but it's Jared...that's all I need to know!

You can watch it live HERE Can't wait.
                          The cake is a lie!

Comment

This is NOW I'm watching!!
                            I watched it too! I even got my mother to watch it with me. Jared was amazing! ...as usual. And hilarious! ...as usual. And I love his cowboy boots! And did you see the wink he gave near the end? It was right before the question from "the guy in the glasses' wife" about how he and Zachary met. It was such a... If he winked at me like that I'd faint! Oh, and Zachary was great! Even though I've never seen an episode of Chuck, I thoroughly enjoyed watching Zachary interact with Jared. All in all, a great Q and A! Thank you Jared and Thank you Zachary!

How about a picture of Jared from this years ComicCon, eh?

sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                              I watched it too! I even got my mother to watch it with me. Jared was amazing! ...as usual. And hilarious! ...as usual. And I love his cowboy boots! And did you see the wink he gave near the end? It was right before the question from "the guy in the glasses' wife" about how he and Zachary met. It was such a... If he winked at me like that I'd faint! Oh, and Zachary was great! Even though I've never seen an episode of Chuck, I thoroughly enjoyed watching Zachary interact with Jared. All in all, a great Q and A! Thank you Jared and Thank you Zachary!

How about a picture of Jared from this years ComicCon, eh?

Since it's in the middle of the night over here I watched it alone (none of my family would have been able to understand it anyways). In my bed. It was like having a convention at home! And it was so great. I loved the whole milk thing (and his blush *g*), he was just adorable. And fun. And he very obviously had a lot of fun himself.

And that wink - I would have died right with you. Did you catch the extensive belly peekage right at the beginning. I guess that's a view I'll now take with me to bed Good night!
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                                Since it's in the middle of the night over here I watched it alone (none of my family would have been able to understand it anyways).
                                Ahhh. It was 5:30pm here at the time...

In my bed. It was like having a convention at home! And it was so great. I loved the whole milk thing (and his blush *g*), he was just adorable. And fun. And he very obviously had a lot of fun himself.
                                The milk bit was hysterical! And I too caught his cute blush. Oh, he had tons of fun! And he calls us (fans) his Supernatural family.*g*

And that wink - I would have died right with you. Did you catch the extensive belly peekage right at the beginning. I guess that's a view I'll now take with me to bed Good night!
                                Um...not sure if it was at the beginning seeing as I pulled it up right after you posted but I did see belly peekage, so it could have been the beginning...when he leaned back laughing? And, yes, in my mind I went: BELLY PEEKAGE!

I hope this give you lots of sweet Jared dreams! With lots of belly peakage!
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X