X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

sigpic

Comment

^ HA! That's one of the pics I bought to get signed by Jared!

Comment

Originally posted by SkeksisGirl View Post
          ^ HA! That's one of the pics I bought to get signed by Jared!
          A lovely pic is it too.

Click for bigger

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Evening

What a week Jared's had!

From his twitter a few minutes ago:

Yall sorry I've been MIA- Wed. was wisdom tooth pull, Thur-Sun was pain/disorientation, Mon was root canal and yesterday was "Dry Socket"...

On THAT note, T-minus two weeks to shoot and I JUST got the first two scripts? Who wants a copy? Please send fax numbers

*lesson learned from vicodin-induced haze whilst en route 2 MORE tooth pullings-dont put ur iPad on top of a car before u get in. Nuff said?

But on a better note...Jared won the "TV Stars We Wanna See Become Movie Stars" Poll

When we nominated 10 up-and-comers in our TV Stars We Wanna See Become Movie Stars poll, we weren't expecting the deluge of support from fans of "Supernatural" star Jared Padalecki. But after talking to Padalecki -- the winner of the poll with a remarkable 51 percent of the votes -- we realize that... maybe we should have.

"I guess the reason so many people voted is because 'Supernatural' has such a rabid following," Padalecki explains. "They're really supportive of me. I wouldn't have that following if it weren't for 'Supernatural.'"

"Thanks a million," he tells fans. "That makes me feel really good, really flattered. I don't know what to say, that's huge. Really cool."

In honor of the big win, NextMovie talked to Padalecki about his Hollywood plans and more.

READ HERE

sigpic

Comment

aww i know bless him! i've thankfully never had any of those done but they don't sound too nice!

i think thats the closest i've come to wanting to be a giraffe
                sigpic

Twitter
                Whumpers Paradise

Comment

I had to get one tooth removed two years ago, that was annoying enough, but what he's doing sounds insane (and very painfull considering that he takes vicodin). I hope he is fine again in two weeks.

Poor puppy
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

I suppose he's only got a small window of opportunity between filming and Cons that he decided to get it all done at once. But it can be a horrible shock to your system.

I had one wisdom tooth out about a year ago and then a root filling a bit later. I definitely wouldn't have wanted anymore done at the time.

sigpic

Comment

Gotta wonder why he needed it all done... wonder if he didn't take care of his teeth when he was younger... of course, I am lucky I haven't gotten a cavity in every single one.

Comment

Originally posted by SkeksisGirl View Post
                        Gotta wonder why he needed it all done... wonder if he didn't take care of his teeth when he was younger... of course, I am lucky I haven't gotten a cavity in every single one.
                        Most people who have all their wisdom teeth out at once usually do so because they have a problem such as there isn't enough room for them.

The other stuff he's had done...you never know. He does love his sweets! But some people are lucky and just born with good teeth and others aren't.

I always think his teeth look really good...as he has a lovely smile. Hopefully that'll never change!

sigpic

Comment

All my teeth being pulled were cause of braces and impacted wisdom. :ighs and grins at Jared's grin.:: Sweeeeet.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Great article about Jared and his love and loyalty to SPN:

http://tvovermind.zap2it.com/thecw/s...rnatural/62888
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X