Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Jared just got his wisdom teeth out and walked into a wall... and still he tweets! So cute!

Comment

Jared just got his wisdom teeth out and walked into a wall... and still he tweets! So cute!

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg610/sca...=640&ysize=640[/QUOTE]

I know...poor thing. I sent him some hugs.

And he got hit by a golf cart the other day! How could they miss him?!!!

He needs some serious nursing. Me, me, me, me, me.... I'll do it!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          Jared just got his wisdom teeth out and walked into a wall... and stillhe tweets! So cute!

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg610/sca...=640&ysize=640
          I just discovered he is on Twitter from SuperWiki...HOW COOL IS THAT! Now we just have to get Jensen to assimilate!

I know...poor thing. I sent him some hugs.

And he got hit by a golf cart the other day! How could they miss him?!!!
          Had my (only 2) wisdom teeth out quite a few years ago, but mine weren't impacted. Wonder if his were, if that's why he had his removed. Mine were removed because I wasn't using them and they weren't impacted. Doc thought it best to pull them out before they started causing me trouble. And I'd only had them for a little while. Hurt coming in...but not coming out. Thanks to a little thing I like to call novocaine. And Advil...once the numbness wore off.

He needs some serious nursing. Me, me, me, me, me.... I'll do it!
          Ah, I think that's what Gen is for.

sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

How mean is that? Other people look like the lost a price fight after they got their wisdom teeth out and he is still cute and looks like a lost puppy!
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
              How mean is that? Other people look like the lost a price fight after they got their wisdom teeth out and he is still cute and looks like a lost puppy!
              I know right!?
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                I just discovered he is on Twitter from SuperWiki...HOW COOL IS THAT! Now we just have to get Jensen to assimilate!
                I told him he will be Assimilated, Resistance is Futile... the "glare" he sent in my direction (I was pretty far back) was priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by SkeksisGirl View Post
                  I told him he will be Assimilated, Resistance is Futile... the "glare" he sent in my direction (I was pretty far back) was priceless.
                  Oh WOW! You were subjected to a Jensen glare!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Oh WOW! You were subjected to a Jensen glare!
                      Not just a glare... an equivalent of "SILENCE!"

Comment

Some Jim Carrey Action!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, he's the reason I now have a twitter account! It's downhill all the way now!

I can't see Jensen getting one tbh.Don't think it's his kind of thing. Although Daneel has one...she a chatty one...he can share hers.

Ah, I think that's what Gen is for.

Yeah...suppose it is. but if she wants a night off...I'm available. You know, just to help out

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                            With that cuteness factor of his he could take over the world!
                            sigpic

Comment

Comment

He looks a little like the brother from "Family Remains". Not sure how I feel about that
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X