Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkeksisGirl View Post
    Is Jensen a hugger? I know he's had some bad encounters with crazy fans.
    Well, I know he hugged that fan woman that he cut in front of in the question line at that con when he crashed Jared's panel that time. I hope he's a hugger!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Is Jensen a hugger? I know he's had some bad encounters with crazy fans.
      Jensen is normaly incredible shy and cautious and not a hugger at all. But he is learning

(At least I hope he is learning 'cause I'll see them in a month)
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Enjoy your hug!!! I'm starting to think about how, if that were ever to happen, he would hug me. Seeing as I'm a full foot shorter than he is...
        sigpic

Comment

I am 167cm which should be 5'6" which would make me a little bit less than one feet shorter than Jared (who is 6'4" according to his resume, but people tell that he might be taller). Guess I'll have to bring my boots

Jensen should be OK, he is about the height of the colleague I'll work the most with together. I am used to look upwards...
          The cake is a lie!

Comment

Maybe Jared's been giving Jensen hugging lessons...I think he's a good influence on him.

It wouldn't surprise me if Jared is 6' 6", he towers above everyone. *sighs*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
              Jensen is normaly incredible shy and cautious and not a hugger at all. But he is learning

(At least I hope he is learning 'cause I'll see them in a month)
              The last con I went to, there was no hugging nor touching. The boys were sat on stools and you just stood next to them. Although I believe this was more to do with the organisers rather than the boys themselves. This time I'm praying for hugs, but need to secure some photo ops first.

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                I wish I knew first hand...but sadly no...
                Enjoy your hugs with the guys... Remember to let them go..

So you've had a Padalecki hug then? Guh! how did you survive it?
                If it were me, I'd be a puddle of goo and would have to spend the rest of my days in a bucket!!! :lol
                When I got to hug Jared it was simply amazing he was incredible I was in heaven ...literally on cloud I couldn't believe how I was actually hugging Jared! such a sweetheart! Jensen does hug too but he is a little shy plus cautious he's really nice but shy ... which is okay so am I

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop!

How is everyone? I can't seem to see any pics atm as GW is extremely slow, but I'm sure they're all lovely!

Any exciting news I've missed the last couple of weeks? No spoilers please!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post

I'm not sure this has been shared here yet, but SPN won the TV Guide Fan Favorite SciFi show. Jensen and Misha also won favorite actor and favorite non-human. I'll go find the video for ya.

Here ya go;
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      Afternoon Pet Shop!

How is everyone? I can't seem to see any pics atm as GW is extremely slow, but I'm sure they're all lovely!

*waves* Hey Queen...what have you missed? The hound's been pining for you...that's what. And no one's filled the coffee machine either.

But I've just discovered all my caps have disapeared from my PB account...ALL of them! I don't understand...I hope it's just a glitch!...

Originally posted by warrior_chic View Post
                      I'm not sure this has been shared here yet, but SPN won the TV Guide Fan Favorite SciFi show. Jensen and Misha also won favorite actor and favorite non-human. I'll go find the video for ya.

Here ya go;
                      [video=youtube;07ne0RxnpvE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07ne0RxnpvE
                      That's great...they guys really deserve it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                        *waves*
                        But I've just discovered all my caps have disapeared from my PB account...ALL of them! I don't understand...I hope it's just a glitch!...
                        RiG's stuff seems to have disappeared to, including sigs. Mine haven't though. Maybe they're doing maintenance on some accounts and not others at the moment. They don't even realize they're getting in the way of our Winchester worship, do they?
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I want his hair... I love his hair so much...

Actually... I just want someone that can do my hair every day because I SUCK at it.

Comment

I want his hair... I love his hair so much...

Actually... I just want someone that can do my hair every day because I SUCK at it.
                              He does have that nice Farrah Fawcett feathered thing going on, don't he?
                              sigpic

Comment

I love Jared , He is my favorite part of the show. And that is saying alot because the whole show rocks!
                                Posting at.............
                                http://godus.boards.net/

Comment

Working...
                                X