Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    omg are you inmy brain reading my thouhts? *checks if there's a sign of squirrels*
    The squirrels are indeed the virst sign... But you know, they are good at hiding You might already be infected... With the adorkable disease! XD
    sigpic

Comment

hehe!! So true!!

Comment

You got it, too? Very infectiuous! *nods*
        sigpic

Comment

Jen you should controle your squirrels better, i found footsteps in the butter this morning O.O
          Last edited by Fainne; 21 November 2008, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Sorry! I can control them when I'm awake but they sneek out while I'm sleeping...

Sometimes they cause picspams...

sigpic

Comment

haha, now THAT i like about your quirrels and i noticed i like it more when his hair is not hanging in his face. the 4th pic is so cute

Comment

Aber Wuschelhaare!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                  Aber Wuschelhaare!!

guess where i looked first when i read "Wuschelhaare"

Comment

XD
                    sigpic

Comment

mer! i don't wanna wait til january for new eps.... luffy picspam btw
                      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        mer! i don't wanna wait til january for new eps.... luffy picspam btw
                        I know. I want new eps now!

Here are the caps from last night's ep

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

And some more

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

The last one is P*E*R*F*E*C*T. I mean, the best brothers´ shot ever.
                            Thanks for Jared caps, you rule!

Two months?! Are they trying to kill us?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

That's what I thought, too... January 15th if I'm not mistaken. Way too long!!

Glad you like the caps
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone! Wow... it's been way too long since I was here. Sorry about that I got busy at work and then was sick for a few weeks. I've been loving all the pics you guys have been posting. Welcome to Fainne and Klenotka!

And the biggest reason I haven't been around was that I was at the Chicago con the weekend before last. It was so wonderful seeing the boys in person! They are even hotter and Jared was such a sweetie. He hugged me for my photo op Here it is (warning, I look pretty bad ):

I had a seat in the front row for the Q&A panels, so I got some pretty good pics. I have pics here...

Jared and Jensen at the breakfast

Jared's Q&A panel

Jared and Jensen Q&A panel

(I'd post some of them here but I didn't put a copyright on them so I'm kinda worried about them getting stolen Not that I don't trust any of you guys, but anyone visiting the thread... You can use any of these if you like but please give me credit for them)

Comment

Working...
                                X