• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pet Shop

Wonderful pics Lizzie! He looks so good!

sigpic

Comment

Hey Jen *waves* Yeah he really does look good..

sigpic

Comment

Hey, everyone. I was wondering if one of you could help me with something. I need a pic of Jared from Gilmore Girls, preferably with him in the school, behind a desk, something like that.

And here's some smiley Jared for your time:

Thank you! :-D

Comment

Evening Pet Shop

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
            Hey, everyone. I was wondering if one of you could help me with something. I need a pic of Jared from Gilmore Girls, preferably with him in the school, behind a desk, something like that.

http://pics.livejournal.com/switch842/pic/01b1bd91
            Hey Switch

Sorry I don't have any GG Jared...I'll leave that for Jen... she has loads.. Thanks for the smiley Jared...

And some more happy Jared...

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pet Shop

http://pics.livejournal.com/switch842/pic/01b1bd91

I'm not sure they ever showed Dean in school. Sitting outside or doing homework at Lane's but never actually in school. If I remember correctly.

sigpic

Comment

*peeks in*

Hey Pet Shop! How is everyone?

I don't have any *shudders* GG pics either... wouldn't something from Cry Wolf fit the criteria?

sigpic

Comment

Queeny!!!! *tacklehugsmoochestothefloor* How are you sweetie?

sigpic

Comment

Hey Jen! *struggles to breathe* Phew! I'm ok thanks, you?

What on earth is Jared doing to poor Misha's pic?

sigpic

Comment

I'm good, too Missed you lots! *huggles again*

I don't know what he's doing and I'm not sure I want to know XD

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                        I'm not sure they ever showed Dean in school. Sitting outside or doing homework at Lane's but never actually in school. If I remember correctly.
                        OK, thanks anyway...

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                        *peeks in*

Hey Pet Shop! How is everyone?

I don't have any *shudders* GG pics either... wouldn't something from Cry Wolf fit the criteria?
                        Cry Wolf! I always forget about that for some reason. That should actually work quite nicely with the prep school uniform and everything. Thanks for reminding me!

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop *pours coffee and boils the kettle* Don't suppose there's any biccies with not many people being around atm? I could murder a jammie dodger!

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                          I'm good, too Missed you lots! *huggles again*
                          I take it things aren't quite as busy with you now? *snuggles up* missed you too!

I don't know what he's doing and I'm not sure I want to know XD
                          Oh where's the fun in that?

I take it that pic's reversed? Unless Jared became left handed all of a sudden...

Cry Wolf! I always forget about that for some reason. That should actually work quite nicely with the prep school uniform and everything. Thanks for reminding me!
                          I only thought of it because I saw it recently! I don't have caps, maybe Jen does... did find these links though: http://images.allmoviephoto.com/2005...y_wolf_010.jpg http://tvoftheabsurd.com/wp-content/...andy-mccoy.jpg

Don't know if they're any good to you!

sigpic

Comment

OK, thanks anyway...

http://pics.livejournal.com/switch842/pic/01b51bdy
                            You can find some stills from Cry_Wolf here. I also made caps ages ago, I can check whether there were some of him sitting at/behind a desk if you like.

sigpic

Comment

Evening...ish Pet Shop

Afternoon Pet Shop *pours coffee and boils the kettle* Don't suppose there's any biccies with not many people being around atm? I could murder a jammie dodger!
                              Hey queen ....

The hound's been pining for you.. you know...but he's having a coffee in celebration, now you're here....

sigpic

Comment

Why didn't I see that post earlier today? *scratches head*
                                I'm in the lab most of the time, even on Saturday and Sunday *cries* So not much Pet Shop time for me... *sigh*

Originally posted by My Queeny
                                I take it things aren't quite as busy with you now? *snuggles up* missed you too!
                                *points to post above*
                                *snuggles closer and offers neck*

Originally posted by Teh Only Queeny
                                I take it that pic's reversed? Unless Jared became left handed all of a sudden...
                                I thought he was...?

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                                Evening...ish Pet Shop

Hey queen ....

The hound's been pining for you.. you know...but he's having a coffee in celebration, now you're here....

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...20Sam/Sam9.jpg
                                Evening Lizzie A coffee celebration? I'm in!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X