Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Pet Shop

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
    That is because you got the wrong DVDs. You can call Warner and send them to them and get the right DVDs, but you have to be patient. I sent mine in January and got the right DVDs with all the extras and the gag reel today *YAY*

The number you have to call is: +44 207 984 6480 (Source: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Supernatural...cm_cr-mr-title)
    Really?...that's for Season 2? I had the same problem for S4 and have now got the proper ones. I didn't know that they were changing Season 2 as well.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh, dammit, no.
      (Note to self: if you come back home at 3am after a long day don't give any advice).

My advice was for season 4, I am sorry, but maybe they will help you on that line also for Season 2, where RC2- DVDs with the extras exist because I also have them, they were in the S1-S3 box set.
      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Evening

I've just checked the discs in my S2 box set..and I have the gag reel on disc 3.
        Jared's screen test, the Devil's Road Map and the Webisode gallery are the features missing in mine, although it's stated that they're are there on the disc cover.
        sigpic

Comment

Evening Pet Shop I just wanted to let you know I'm still here. I had a friend over for the last week, so no time for the hound But tomorrow! Gotta run now, laters! *huggles*
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Jen *waves*

Glad you're here!

I miss you...you can have my coffee!
            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm coffee sounds good!

*huggles Lizzie*

sigpic

Comment

Hey, finally a photo of the groom and the bride! Thank you! They look so happy
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

I squeed when I saw it They are so cute together, aren't they?

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon

Lovely pics of the bride and groom...and the two proud mums I assume. And we get a glimpse of his wedding ring. *sighs*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                      I squeed when I saw it They are so cute together, aren't they?

They are! I guess on the left is Mama Padalecki or someone on his side of the family!? I am just judging by resemblance (*cough* the nose *cough*, but also the smile and to a certain degree the eyes)
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

I don't know who the ladies are but they look a lot like proud moms

sigpic

Comment

Hey Pet Shop!!

Wonderful pic spams everyone. Especially love the wedding photos. Beautiful and very happy couple.

sigpic
                          Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                          My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop Two more days till the new ep!

sigpic

Comment

Evening

Whoa! only two more days...that's great!

sigpic

Comment

Looks like Sammy already brought the food and the drinks for the party

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X