Comment

Way too long since you've been here, yes! *huggles*
        sigpic

Comment

Hello Pet Shop!!! *huggles*

How have you all been?

Size
          Spoiler:
          My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
          Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Evening Pet Shop

Hey y'all

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
              Evening Pet Shop

Hey y'all
              Evening! *huggles*

How are you?

Yummy!!!
              My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
              Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Evening Pet Shop

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                Evening! *huggles*

How are you?
                Hey I'm good.

sigpic

Comment

Evening

I had to have a re-re-re watch of When the Levee Breaks a few days ago...I really need to have another capping session..

sigpic

Comment

Just a bit of peekage before bed. a bit blurry but still very nice...

Night all
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey Pet Shop!

Just popped into the Pit to post on page 666 and thought i'd peek in here...and I get peekage!! Lovely pics!

Catch you next time! *huggles Pet Shop girls, rubs Jared's belly and runs out*

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pet Shop

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                        Hey Pet Shop!

Just popped into the Pit to post on page 666 and thought i'd peek in here...and I get peekage!! Lovely pics!

Catch you next time! *huggles Pet Shop girls, rubs Jared's belly and runs out*

Hey! good to see you...

Guh! wet Sammy!

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop

I see the hound's been left all alone for more that a day!!!

He's coming to stay with me then...

I love seeing these two together...so cute... and I love seeing big Sammy in that white t-shirt..yum..

sigpic

Comment

Hello there!

While waiting for new episodes, I've been watching S-2 again. On the DVD package it says there's an extra of Jared's audition and the Gag Reel and other various things. I went through all the DVDs and couldn't find them at all. Where are they? :feels stupid:

Thanks in advance for the help!

IHS
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                              Hello there!

While waiting for new episodes, I've been watching S-2 again. On the DVD package it says there's an extra of Jared's audition and the Gag Reel and other various things. I went through all the DVDs and couldn't find them at all. Where are they? :feels stupid:

IHS
                              Hey

*Sighs* yep you're right...they're not there... I assume you're talking about the UK version. I afraid Warner Bros don't consider we're worthy enough here to put them on the UK box-sets...

You can find them on You Tube though. Not the same I know but better than nothing.

Gag reel here

Screen test here
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                                Hello there!

IHS
                                That is because you got the wrong DVDs. You can call Warner and send them to them and get the right DVDs, but you have to be patient. I sent mine in January and got the right DVDs with all the extras and the gag reel today *YAY*

The number you have to call is: +44 207 984 6480 (Source: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Supernatural...cm_cr-mr-title)
                                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Working...
                                X