Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Sammy!
    Spoiler:
    he looks HOT when he's had some demon blood! I kinda missed bada$$ Sam. Poor Dean though.......the only one not affected in that town. Cas........wolfing down the White Castles!!

Why the 6 week break again? Because of the Olympics?

IHS

ETA: I missed that whole
    Spoiler:
    scene with Sam in the bathroom with the wet towel. Local station had commercials and came back at the end of that scene! GRRRR! I wish they'd stop doing that!
    Last edited by iheartshep; 12 February 2010, 02:41 PM. Reason: rant about local station
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
      Oh Sammy!
      Spoiler:
      he looks HOT when he's had some demon blood! I kinda missed bada$$ Sam. Poor Dean though.......the only one not affected in that town. Cas........wolfing down the White Castles!!

Why the 6 week break again? Because of the Olympics?

IHS
      I think so...but not sure why 6 weeks....isn't the Olympics only 2?

ETA: I missed that whole
      Spoiler:
      scene with Sam in the bathroom with the wet towel. Local station had commercials and came back at the end of that scene! GRRRR! I wish they'd stop doing that!

Really? that's annoying!!! and disappointing too...
      sigpic

Comment

Apparently its six weeks so that the end of the season lines up with a certain period of time to do with season renewals, ratings etc or something along those lines. Not sure of the specifics. Its gonna be a killer but at least it will be the last one now.

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop So glad it's the weekend...

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
          Apparently its six weeks so that the end of the season lines up with a certain period of time to do with season renewals, ratings etc or something along those lines. Not sure of the specifics. Its gonna be a killer but at least it will be the last one now.
          Ah..OK..thanks. Its good that it'll be the last one though.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey Jared Lurvers, what's up with Jared and his weight? His face has become really bloated of late. Just look at an ep from last season and then the last bunch of eps. i know he bulked up to audition for Conan, but he looks all puffy and bloated around the face and neck. Not a good look.

Comment

That would make sense then with the 6 week break. I don't know why I didn't think of that. *headdesk*

For some reason, the local CW station either only does the long commercials during SPN or I only notice it during SPN. I've not noticed it during "Smallville" for instance. It's very annoying.

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop

Originally posted by david2708 View Post
                Hey Jared Lurvers, what's up with Jared and his weight? His face has become really bloated of late. Just look at an ep from last season and then the last bunch of eps. i know he bulked up to audition for Conan, but he looks all puffy and bloated around the face and neck. Not a good look.
                Well..well..well..what have we here....a troll, a guy whose girlfriend or boyfriend has the hots for Jared? or a genuine enquiry... whatever! ...this is a thunk thread in case you haven't noticed.
                I don't see anything wrong... unless of course you mean he's getting older.... he can't remain a boy forever!!!

Let's have a look at some S5 caps...

Nope ....looks just as gorgeous to me..
                sigpic

Comment

Evening

Where is everyone?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                    Looks good to me too!

I'm kind of behind on new eps. They just started showing the new season over here, can't remember what night I'm supposed to watch it though. I've seen them of course but my dad hasn't and I don't mind watching again
                    sigpic

Twitter
                    Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Originally posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
                      Looks good to me too!

I'm kind of behind on new eps. They just started showing the new season over here, can't remember what night I'm supposed to watch it though. I've seen them of course but my dad hasn't and I don't mind watching again
                      Hey

I've started re-watching them again as well....they look great on the TV. They're on first on a Weds. at 9 then on Sunday's at 10..Oh maybe I'll take another look tonight then after 24..
                      sigpic

Comment

morning petshop *waves*
                        hows everyone? i hope good

Afternoon Pet Shop

to me too cant find anything wrong, except for that empty place beside me where he should be lol

Evening

Where is everyone?
                        have no idea
                        recovering from sam thunking?

Comment

Actually I was kinda thinking the same thing, mostly the last episode though. I don't know if it was bad camera angles or something. Don't get me wrong, he doesn't look bad (as if it were at all possible). Just particularly his face looks "chubbier" than it did.

Comment

Actually I was kinda thinking the same thing, mostly the last episode though. I don't know if it was bad camera angles or something. Don't get me wrong, he doesn't look bad (as if it were at all possible). Just particularly his face looks "chubbier" than it did.
                            Same here and I don't think that it necessarily means something. Apparently Jared has a thing for body-building and gaining weight it is a part of gaining muscles.
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                              Same here and I don't think that it necessarily means something. Apparently Jared has a thing for body-building and gaining weight it is a part of gaining muscles.
                              Yep..he does love going to the gym it seems... and the fact that some people think he looks a bit diifferent is fair enough.. and some preferred him when he was young, some like him older or less bulked up or good Sam or Evill!Sam......I really don't have any problems with that.

The thing that buggged me is I don't want to see any nasty comments about Jared/Sam in here. If I want that, I can go elsewhere on the forum..I've seen far too many in some of the threads. This is the one place I thought was safe from all that.
                              sigpic

Comment

Unless he changes drastically I personally couldn't care less if he puts on or loses few pounds, as long as he is healthy and happy then that's all that matters.

Hey

I've started re-watching them again as well....they look great on the TV. They're on first on a Weds. at 9 then on Sunday's at 10..Oh maybe I'll take another look tonight then after 24..
                                Yeah, watched it last night at 11 - 1 as we were watching Heroes at 10. There's so many shows come back on now they're starting to overlap!
                                sigpic

Twitter
                                Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Working...
                                X