No announcement yet.

Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I'll stay alive thanks.... insane, but alive!

Won't be long now, and Mistress Jen will be upon us! Damn, I should probably keep that for the Pit (the Jensen thunk thread) but hey ho!

Yep, a lot's changed... only in the last couple of days, so we're still getting used to it as well. Probably just as well you came back when you did ... we can all be confused together! And speaking of the Pit, I'd best go and do my Dean girl duties and drool over Jensen!

sigpic

Comment

should be good and atleast am not the only one confused haha.....and Yummy Jensen Ackles....the bad boy....*drools* I love bad boys

Comment

Yummy indeed! *cough* Oops, sorry Jared!

Right, I'm off for an early night with my Winchester boys. Night all, don't wait up!

sigpic

Comment

Night Night.....You can't keep them all night tho because I will bee comin to steal them when I go to sleep

Comment

Pft, watch me! They're my clones after all, they don't go very far away from me unless I say they can go... I've got 'em well trained!

sigpic

Comment

Night queen sweet dreams....

Uh-oh....somethings up!
              sigpic

Comment

*slides in behind Dean* I'm sure Sammy can handle whatever it is!

Night... again. Now I really am going!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                  Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                  My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Morning Pet Shop! *slurps coffee*

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                    Uh-oh....somethings up!
                    Looks like a drama was averted here...everything ok?

Love the picspam Dannii ... did you get your cuddle from Snuggles in the end or was he too busy with the fish and chips?

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                      Morning Pet Shop! *slurps coffee*

Looks like a drama was averted here...everything ok?
                      Hey queen *hugs*

Yeah...apparently Dean was just getting Sam to check that they'd be getting room service in the morning
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                        Afternoon Pet Shop

Hey queen *hugs*

Yeah...apparently Dean was just getting Sam to check that they'd be getting room service in the morning
                        Hey Lizzie! *hugs*

Hehe, that sounds about right... always thinking of food, bless him!

On my phone atm, so no pics, but I shall be back!

sigpic

Comment

afternoon petshop *waves*
                          and welcome back emo_brat, nice to meet you

*rofl* queenie, first thought "emo brat" was a new nickname for someone here when i noticed it was a username lmao

Comment

I find Jared Padelacki VERY attractive. His hair looks great great and his facial features are VERY hot.

His chest looks great as well... TIHI. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                              afternoon petshop *waves*
                              and welcome back emo_brat, nice to meet you

*rofl* queenie, first thought "emo brat" was a new nickname for someone here when i noticed it was a username lmao
                              Hey Maggie! *hugs*

LOL, I have enough trouble coming up with witty names for Jen in our quotes ... sure is an interesting username!

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
                              I find Jared Padelacki VERY attractive. His hair looks great great and his facial features are VERY hot.

His chest looks great as well... TIHI. ^^

http://tengossip.com/wp-content/uplo.../jaredbuff.jpg
                              Hi there! Welcome to the Pet Shop!

I've no access to Photobucket atm, but I'll get you an official thread t-shirt later! There's beanbags and provisions over there *points into the corner* ... you'll find most things you need over there, coffee, tea, cookies (unless Julie's got 'em stashed away ) , ice cream.... and most importantly, drool buckets. You may find a spare halo or two in the cupboard, but I wouldn't count on it!

Are you up to date with Spn? If not, tell us where you're up to and we'll make sure we don't post anything spoilery. Oh, and what shall we call you? Do you go by a nickname or something?

sigpic

Comment

*sees Boo lurking* Hope you're OK, haven't seen you in ages! *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X