No announcement yet.

Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twinchy, hon, shall I slap you for your *stupid* unworthy self cooment? I love your pics and you know that! *huggles*
    sigpic

Comment

No worries, Jenova, that was just my subtle way of fishing for compliments... Come here...
      Though I do have to admit that I wouldn't be near the amout of pics to choose from if it weren't for your fantabulous spams in the past. So I'm basically snurching my chubby fingers sore...

Anyway, JP is simply too cute an example of mankind to pass the opportunity of having another round of pictures.

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
        No worries, Jenova, that was just my subtle way of fishing for compliments... Come here...
        Though I do have to admit that I wouldn't be near the amout of pics to choose from if it weren't for your fantabulous spams in the past. So I'm basically snurching my chubby fingers sore...

Anyway, JP is simply too cute an example of mankind to pass the opportunity of having another round of pictures.

[IMG]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/twinchaosblade/SPN/SammyPics/Pilot4.jpg[IMG]
        Spoiler:
        </>

I can say I snag from you, too, from time to time
        Nice spam there! Love the one in the brown hoodie!

So, how are you these days?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
          I can say I snag from you, too, from time to time
          Nice spam there! Love the one in the brown hoodie!

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...awnawitter.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ture084vd0.jpg

So, how are you these days?
          Holy cow, Jenova! You are up-to-date, girl! I'm impressed to no end. I just now realized that these pictures were from the Australian Expo this very weekend... You aren't down under by any chance, are you?

Great photos, especially the first one. Smile, dimples and HAIR! I think I'm in heaven!

Have you already heard about this? Sydney Morning Herald, Supernatural star visits, buys undies

Gotta love the man for telling something like that to entertain the fans. He's never gonna live that down!
          Now we can rightly call him "Captain Tightpants". lol (Even though I know Nathan Fillion already holds that title for frequently ripping his pants on the show 'Firefly'.)

FYI, the cap with the brown hoodie is a behind the scene shot from 'NYMinute' as you might have recognised.

I'm fine again, had been ill for three days last week but only a severe migraine, nothing serious. Now I'm struggeling to get up to date with all the classes I missed. *sigh* The good thing about it was that I didn't have to work either, so I was able to really relax and do nothing but sleep till the pain was better.
          Another set of pics before I go? Why do I even ask?!

Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
          sigpic

Comment

Holy cow, Jenova! You are up-to-date, girl! I'm impressed to no end. I just now realized that these pictures were from the Australian Expo this very weekend... You aren't down under by any chance, are you?

Great photos, especially the first one. Smile, dimples and HAIR! I think I'm in heaven!

Have you already heard about this? Sydney Morning Herald, Supernatural star visits, buys undies

Gotta love the man for telling something like that to entertain the fans. He's never gonna live that down!
            Now we can rightly call him "Captain Tightpants". lol (Even though I know Nathan Fillion already holds that title for frequently ripping his pants on the show 'Firefly'.)

FYI, the cap with the brown hoodie is a behind the scene shot from 'NYMinute' as you might have recognised.

I'm fine again, had been ill for three days last week but only a severe migraine, nothing serious. Now I'm struggeling to get up to date with all the classes I missed. *sigh* The good thing about it was that I didn't have to work either, so I was able to really relax and do nothing but sleep till the pain was better.
            Another set of pics before I go? Why do I even ask?!

[IMG]http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p160/twinchaosblade/SPN/SammyPics/Sammy2.jpg[IMG]
            Spoiler:
            []
            Well, there's nothing faster than LiveJournal

Hadn't seen that article before, thx for the link! It's nice to read he's such a great guy and loves his fans... And of course the underpants story

A severe migrane, nothing serious? I'd call that serious but you may be tougher than me (Well, I survived my burst appandix *is proud* ) Anyway, it's good to hear you're better now! *huggles*

You never have to ask! I hope neither do I

sigpic

Comment

A severe migrane, nothing serious? I'd call that serious but you may be tougher than me (Well, I survived my burst appandix *is proud* )
              *is worried* Wow, that's scary. Migraines on the other hand are really no big deal, it hurts like your head's gonna explode but at least it's not dangerous at all.
              Jared: Was that English?
              Or like in fifth man's sig: What does sentient mean?
              sigpic

Comment

*is worried* Wow, that's scary. Migraines on the other hand are really no big deal, it hurts like your head's gonna explode but at least it's not dangerous at all.

Jared: Was that English?
                Or like in fifth man's sig: What does sentient mean?
                Well, it was close but I survived the little ba$tard On the brighter side, it will never trouble me again!

Dunno if you watch Bones but one of her most used sentences: "I don't know what that means..."
                sigpic

Comment

The Jared pictures are soooo hot, love him in Supernatural....I'm watching it right now...
                  <3

Comment

Originally posted by shepps_hot View Post
                    The Jared pictures are soooo hot, love him in Supernatural....I'm watching it right now...
                    Big welcome to the thread!
                    Yes, Jared is a very good-looking man! I hope you enjoy watching your Supernatural eps!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shepps_hot View Post
                      As Jenova said, have a heartwarming to the JP thunk thread, shepps!

I don't think we will ever disagree about the good-looking although we might "dispute" over the details like clean-shaven, longer or shorter hair, or even the fringe...

Did you just now begin to watch 'Supernatural'? Which episode are you at?

Here's more pics to drool over look at

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Loving the pictures Guys. They have put a smile on mi face

Comment

Originally posted by emo_brat View Post
                          Loving the pictures Guys. They have put a smile on mi face
                          Lets go for a real b-day thunkspam then! Happy birthday!

sigpic

Comment

awh thanks Jenova they are amazin pictures and he looks so damn hawt in them

Comment

Another new hawt pic! *dies*

sigpic

Comment

Lets go for a real b-day thunkspam then! Happy birthday!
                                http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c3..._122_260lo.jpg
                                Excellent pic spam again, Jenova, I'd be lost without your tender care for my sanity. Very cute pictures, first and foremost the third and the one with the microphones. Jared Padalecki indeed has a smile that lights up the place; it's contagious!

Whose birthday? Did I miss anything?

So, I read a new season four spoiler; therefore, if you don't want to get spoiled, don't open the spoiler tags. (Yeah, they have their name for a reason other than hiding the ungodly amounts of pics I always post )
                                Spoiler:
                                Master Eric Kripke just announced the news on TVGuide online that Katie Cassidy won't be back as Ruby for the next season of Supernatural because of financial restraints.
                                news gathered from Supernatural.tv

But don't despair, of course you'll get some pictures too. As if you'd had to twist my arm...

Spoiler:

Sorry, lost focus here...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X