Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Really? That's the one Lizzie & I are going to!! Gah, you'll have to let me know if you get tickets, we can't be in the same place and not meet up!
    Really?! Now I definitely want to be there! Are you guys standing or seated?

A pic so I'm not completely off topic

sigpic

Twitter
    Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Originally posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
      Really?! Now I definitely want to be there! Are you guys standing or seated?

A pic so I'm not completely off topic

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...al_img0319.jpg
      Well it'll be good to see you there
      I think we're seated to rest our poor feet

Just lookie what I've found ....a couple of Clay clips...my heart missed a beat in the first one...

Nothing gory.

http://www.imdb.com/rg/VIDEO_PLAY/LI...y/vi406717209/

http://www.imdb.com/rg/VIDEO_PLAY/LI...y/vi423494425/
      sigpic

Comment

evening petshop

Hi again Pet Shop girls! Everyone keeping warm? *pours tea and coffee*

OT

Spoiler:
        Gah, there's so much I want to say to that, but I don't trust myself to stay objective knowing full well what happens. I think it's a fantastic season, full of surprises!

And here's me thinking you're a Jack girl!

Cheeky! I don't watch that ep without having some alcohol with it, for 2 reasons...

(1) I need it to calm my nervous excitement!
        (2) When If I feel all flushed and giddy, I blame the booze!
        queenie *huggles*

nah, was always daniel's girl
        *pats sammy* of course i love you too

right, blame the alcohol, that works

OT
        Spoiler:
        ohhhh yay! i cant wait to find out what the surprises are!!

Comment

Hey Lizzie, that sounds like excellent news to me! Have a safe trip home to Boxer... and don't forget to let me (or Pooch, should I say?) know how those cuddling lessons went!
          Oh not so bad...not so bad..

I like it!

The fanfic community may have different ideas! Not that I'd know anything about that!
          I've heard things.

Really? That's the one Lizzie & I are going to!! Gah, you'll have to let me know if you get tickets, we can't be in the same place and not meet up!

Some of you know that I like a watch of Jump the shark every so often, so here's some more caps! I've shrunk a few to GW size, but it breaks my heart to do it!

Great caps

I'm off to bed ..night all .

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            Well it'll be good to see you there
            I think we're seated to rest our poor feet
            Okay, I think the only seated sections left are right at the back, maybe I'll bring binoculars

I have to mention I had a Jared dream last night. It started of as me watching a Michael Jackson concert on tv, and Jared was one of the backing dancers Then it seemed to actually come to life and I saw a young Kylie Minogue in the audience... don't ask... then she got up on the stage next to me and the whole place turned it to an outdoor concert thing. It was very strange.. but now I can't get the image of Jared dancing out of my head!
            sigpic

Twitter
            Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop ...no icicles in here I see, all melted by the hotness

A repost of this one...the smile to warm me up before I go out in the snow. Lovely

that sounds like me! If anyone's interested, here's some pics of around the Minster yesterday, and we've had another 3-4 inches since!

Spoiler:

And just some random pub!

Spoiler:

I love the Minster (LOL I typed Monster there first ) I think it's a lovely looking Cathedral. With the snow as well...something rings a bell there

And that pub LOL I'm so going to have to give that place a vist ..

Okay, I think the only seated sections left are right at the back, maybe I'll bring binoculars

I have to mention I had a Jared dream last night. It started of as me watching a Michael Jackson concert on tv, and Jared was one of the backing dancers Then it seemed to actually come to life and I saw a young Kylie Minogue in the audience... don't ask... then she got up on the stage next to me and the whole place turned it to an outdoor concert thing. It was very strange.. but now I can't get the image of Jared dancing out of my head!

A dancing Jared... Very ..interesting...I want to see that...maybe
              sigpic

Comment

Evening Pet Shop. No one around yet?

OK Sam, it's just you and me then.

Now behave yourself!

What do you mean? ...I always do Sammy!

Hahaha!

Hey...stop it!

Spoilsport!
                sigpic

Comment

evening petshop
                  puts and i are gonna go eat pizza tomorrow *squeeee* am really excited about it

dancing jared sounds fun!

Comment

Morning Pet Shop

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                    evening petshop
                    puts and i are gonna go eat pizza tomorrow *squeeee* am really excited about it
                    Enjoy your pizza.
                    sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop!

I'm just dropping off a message from Jen and then I'll be back later to catch up!

For those who don't know, Jen's final exams start next week, and so she's been busy revising. She'll be back in a couple of weeks, and she wanted me to pass on congrats to Jared & Gen on their engagement; and say that she misses everyone. We'll have a party when she comes back!

Bye for now!

sigpic

Comment

Evening all.

I'm so bored so I'm going to attempt to distract myself for a minute with pictures.

You mean with me?

Yes, just look natural.

Like this?

Yes perfect

How much longer?

Okay, don't strain yourself.
                        Last edited by MusicalMorphine; 10 January 2010, 02:38 AM.
                        sigpic

Twitter
                        Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Evening all.

I'm so bored so I'm going to attempt to distract myself for a minute with pictures.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...rmal_014-1.jpg
                          You mean with me?

Yes Jared, just look natural.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...rmal_011-1.jpg
                          Like this?

Yes perfect

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...kies/002-1.jpg
                          How much longer?

Okay, don't strain yourself.
                          Evening MM

LOL... Clones need a lot of guidance...and coffee

sigpic

Comment

morning petshop

Afternoon Pet Shop!

I'm just dropping off a message from Jen and then I'll be back later to catch up!

For those who don't know, Jen's final exams start next week, and so she's been busy revising. She'll be back in a couple of weeks, and she wanted me to pass on congrats to Jared & Gen on their engagement; and say that she misses everyone. We'll have a party when she comes back!

Bye for now!
                            awww tell jen, we miss her too, and good luck for her exams!!!

Comment

Evening Pet Shop

sigpic

Comment

Night all

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X