X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

afternoon petshop

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
    Afternoon Pet Shop!

Hey Maggie... for when you finish work! LOL *hugs* Oh, and visit the Daniel thread!

OT

Spoiler:
    She is right psycho, and I really really can't stand her!! I mean, we knew she was trouble from the start, but to do that to Angel is just evil! He's such a sweetheart, and he sure didn't deserve that!

I generally feel somewhere between being in awe of Dex, and feel sorry for him at the same time! I think Michael does a fantastic job of playing him, but the whole dilema of what to do with Doakes... *sniff* Clever drugging the water like that though!

Having seen all 4 seasons I need to be careful what I say about Harry, but I like the way we're slowly finding out more about him!

Oh, and stay away from any websites about the programme as they contain *huge* spoilers for S4. I'll send you some safe links!
    i think i will be safe from the websites cause i dont visit any of them

OT
    Spoiler:
    feeling sorry for dexter too, cause he thought his father was a hero and is thinking he does a good thing by living by the codex from his father, but finds out that his father himself was shocked by what dexter grew up to be. and to top it off finding out that his dad killed himself because of him so doesnt help it. poor dexter getting his world upside down.

the doax problem still isnt solved and i cant wait for next week to find out! its really a dilemma, cause he cant really let doax live cause he will spill the news to the department, but its also against his codex, which turns out to be wrong now too..). so what to do?

also find it incredible how dexter manages to have "no feelings", well except the anger & rage we've seen. how does one shut out emotions?

and lila, phew, hope she leaves soon cause shes getting more annoying by the episode but i also feel sorry for her, because of her attention-seeking behaviour.

yay for dannys thread i was just there!

Originally posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
    Afternoon all!

OT
    Spoiler:
    Some little *insert expletive here* threw ice at our window and smashed it today. Luckily there's two glass panels, and only the outside one is broken. But still, I wish we had caught who did it. http://twitpic.com/wscgz

How's everyone doing? I need a smiley face

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...ookies/002.jpg
    oh geez that sucks!
    theres just no end to peoples stupidity *rolls eyes*

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
    Good afternoon, Pet Shop!
    Just a quick fly-by post before I am off again...

Cool! We should totally get together for lunch or a cup of coffee one of these days, if you don't mind, that is! I hope I am not too straightforward here and there is really no rush! Usually I am the shy one and all but it's not everyday that I meet a fellow Austrian girl here, let alone one that lives so close to me, so I kinda feel like we GOTTA take advantage of that
    hey puts

totally not too straight forward for me. actually... i was waiting for you to suggest that lol we SO have to take advantage of that!
    Last edited by sg-daniel; 06 January 2010, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Evening Pet Shop!

Just a run by to drop off some Jump the shark caps I did today. You'll have to excuse any nonsense that comes out of my mouth/keyboard.. this ep kinda has a funny effect on me!

Will catch up later!

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pet Shop!

Just a run by to drop off some Jump the shark caps I did today. You'll have to excuse any nonsense that comes out of my mouth/keyboard.. this ep kinda has a funny effect on me!
        Will catch up later!
        okay, that explains some things lol

later queenie

Comment

Evening thunkers

Evening again Pet Shop! *pours coffee spiked with a little something to keep us warm... and extra for Julie*

Doing OK thanks! How about you? Apart from the obvious!

That's a really lovely pic!

She plays Jack Bauer's useless lump of a daughter in 24... but that's Kiefer so you've probably not seen it!

That's exactly what I was thinking! Go you!! Let us know if you guys do meet up, it's always good meeting other GW'ers. Lizzie might feel different in a few weeks when we go to see 30 Seconds to Mars, but I hope not!!
          Yay! only a few weeks

Hey Lizzie! *hugs*

I love that pic... though I've seen a caption on LJ which states something completely different!! Don't open the spoiler if you're offended by what's so obviously coming!

Spoiler:
          I forget who is it on LJ, but they have an avatar saying something like 'Proof that Jared bottoms!'
          *is shocked!* of course

*does bestest impression of Jen* Please explain!
          That's how he looked in my dream..

Hehe!

Nice gun!
          And oh to be that gun...

OT
          Spoiler:
          Update on the window situation, my mum now thinks it was.. wait for it.. a meteorite that hit our window as she found a tiny bit of rock this morning and there was no-one around after it happened, and she doesn't think that anyone throwing anything would break the glass like that.

Interesting..
          It's been snowing here all day! Looks very pretty, I'm about to upload some pics that i took this morning
          Have you built a snowman yet?

Evening Pet Shop!

Will catch up later!
          Great caps..I love that ep
          sigpic

Comment

Aww!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            Have you built a snowman yet?
            No snowman yet, the lawn looked so pretty i didn't want to ruin it LOL. Maybe tomorrow.
            sigpic

Twitter
            Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Hi again Pet Shop girls! Everyone keeping warm? *pours tea and coffee*

Nice gun!

OT
              Spoiler:
              Update on the window situation, my mum now thinks it was.. wait for it.. a meteorite that hit our window as she found a tiny bit of rock this morning and there was no-one around after it happened, and she doesn't think that anyone throwing anything would break the glass like that.

It's been snowing here all day! Looks very pretty, I'm about to upload some pics that i took this morning
              *facepalm* gutterdive already! But then I've just been looking at caps of Sammy cleaning a bit gun, so I think it's ok!

OT

Spoiler:
              ... and what does everyone else think?

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
              OT
              Spoiler:
              feeling sorry for dexter too, cause he thought his father was a hero and is thinking he does a good thing by living by the codex from his father, but finds out that his father himself was shocked by what dexter grew up to be. and to top it off finding out that his dad killed himself because of him so doesnt help it. poor dexter getting his world upside down.

the doax problem still isnt solved and i cant wait for next week to find out! its really a dilemma, cause he cant really let doax live cause he will spill the news to the department, but its also against his codex, which turns out to be wrong now too..). so what to do?

also find it incredible how dexter manages to have "no feelings", well except the anger & rage we've seen. how does one shut out emotions?

and lila, phew, hope she leaves soon cause shes getting more annoying by the episode but i also feel sorry for her, because of her attention-seeking behaviour.
              OT

Spoiler:
              Gah, there's so much I want to say to that, but I don't trust myself to stay objective knowing full well what happens. I think it's a fantastic season, full of surprises!

yay for dannys thread i was just there!
              And here's me thinking you're a Jack girl!

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
              okay, that explains some things lol

later queenie
              Cheeky! I don't watch that ep without having some alcohol with it, for 2 reasons...

(1) I need it to calm my nervous excitement!
              (2) When If I feel all flushed and giddy, I blame the booze!

sigpic

Comment

Part 2 ... too many images, too lazy to delete things!

Aww they're so cute! And look, it's Reaper's version of the Devil, with our Sammy!

Yay! only a few weeks
                Just over 6 weeks! Julie - what date are you going to see them?

*is shocked!* of course
                Even I wouldn't have come up with that ... something similar no doubt! And Misha's a slash fan too... kind of!

That's how he looked in my dream..
                Did he now?

Great caps..I love that ep
                It's ok, nothing special! *whistles innocently*

No snowman yet, the lawn looked so pretty i didn't want to ruin it LOL. Maybe tomorrow.
                that sounds like me! If anyone's interested, here's some pics of around the Minster yesterday, and we've had another 3-4 inches since!

Spoiler:

And just some random pub!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Quite some personal news on Jared! He is engaged to Genevieve!!

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watc...rtese_are.html

CONGRATULATIONS!!
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Congratulations to Jarad and Gen on their engagement.

sigpic
                    Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                    My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post

CONGRATULATIONS!!
                      Wow, I've never heard of her before. I knew he was dating Sandy Duncan once upon a time, and when they got engaged it's like I was aware of Sandy.
                      Brian J. Smith Thunk Thread - New SGU Hottie
                      Zachary Quinto Thunk Thread - Sexy/Scary Sylar

Comment

Morning Pet Shop! *pours coffee*

CONGRATULATIONS!!
                        LOL, I wondered when it would finally be confirmed! Congrats to them!

Originally posted by Empress Vajnraa View Post
                        Wow, I've never heard of her before. I knew he was dating Sandy Duncan once upon a time, and when they got engaged it's like I was aware of Sandy.
                        He was engaged to Sandra McCoy as well ... is that the same person under a different name?

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop

Looks like we're being sent home early from work as there's now a blizzard raging. Maybe I shouldn't use the smilie until I actually get home!

And congrats to the happy couple. I think Jared and Gen look very good together.

But Sam's still available I hear
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                            Afternoon Pet Shop

Looks like we're being sent home early from work as there's now a blizzard raging. Maybe I shouldn't use the smilie until I actually get home!

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...UABS_278-1.jpg
                            Hey Lizzie, that sounds like excellent news to me! Have a safe trip home to Boxer... and don't forget to let me (or Pooch, should I say?) know how those cuddling lessons went!

But Sam's still available I hear
                            The fanfic community may have different ideas! Not that I'd know anything about that!

sigpic

Comment

Just over 6 weeks! Julie - what date are you going to see them?
                              I was supposed to be going to the Manchester show on the 20th of Feb I think because my friend lives up there, but we don't even have tickets yet, and she has some personal stuff going on at the moment so I don't want to push it.

CONGRATULATIONS!!
                              Congrats to them! If it's true of course, I've seen a lot of this type of thing pop up..
                              sigpic

Twitter
                              Whumpers Paradise

Comment

I was supposed to be going to the Manchester show on the 20th of Feb I think because my friend lives up there, but we don't even have tickets yet, and she has some personal stuff going on at the moment so I don't want to push it.
                                Really? That's the one Lizzie & I are going to!! Gah, you'll have to let me know if you get tickets, we can't be in the same place and not meet up!

Some of you know that I like a watch of Jump the shark every so often, so here's some more caps! I've shrunk a few to GW size, but it breaks my heart to do it!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X