Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
    Aaw but he needs to keep warm..

and Holy Moley...what a man! Nope...a definite 4!
    LOL, I hear body heat's best!

It sure is a good 'un! But a 3.3 is the highest it's been...and the week's not up yet!

And here as well.. the lovely Clay is ALL man..

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...rmal_012-1.jpg
    Oh hello!! Clay, Clay, Clay! *fans self*

I'm off to bed now, between Yellow Fever Sam and Clay, plus some whumpage from Dexter, I may just get sweet dreams tonight!

See you all tomorrow! *waves*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      LOL, I hear body heat's best!
      A very, very good idea

It sure is a good 'un! But a 3.3 is the highest it's been...and the week's not up yet!

Oh hello!! Clay, Clay, Clay! *fans self*

I'm off to bed now, between Yellow Fever Sam and Clay, plus some whumpage from Dexter, I may just get sweet dreams tonight!

See you all tomorrow! *waves*

Night

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
        Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
        My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

morning petshop

I would be an excellent PA!

OT

Spoiler:
          OK, I'll watch that later... that way I won't spoil anything by saying has this happened yet! I think I remember what ep that is anyway, but I'll watch just to be sure!

I'd rather have a man, not a boy....

of course you would he could be proud to have you as PA
          and i would be proud cause i would know jared's PA backstage passes and all ^^

OT
          Spoiler:
          OMG! it just gets more exciting! Also Lila has reached a new record on being crazy *rolls eyes* and Angel will finally see how crazy she really is and that dexter was right, wohoo!
          and omg poor dexter for finding out about his fathers suicide

And here as well.. the lovely Clay is ALL man..

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...rmal_012-1.jpg
          YAY for CLAY! lol

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop!

I do have them sometimes... that's it for a while though!

Oh, I see you're still playing dirty! Brilliant cap!

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
            morning petshop

of course you would he could be proud to have you as PA
            and i would be proud cause i would know jared's PA backstage passes and all ^^
            Hey Maggie... for when you finish work! LOL *hugs* Oh, and visit the Daniel thread!

OT
            Spoiler:
            OMG! it just gets more exciting! Also Lila has reached a new record on being crazy *rolls eyes* and Angel will finally see how crazy she really is and that dexter was right, wohoo!
            and omg poor dexter for finding out about his fathers suicide
            OT

Spoiler:
            She is right psycho, and I really really can't stand her!! I mean, we knew she was trouble from the start, but to do that to Angel is just evil! He's such a sweetheart, and he sure didn't deserve that!

I generally feel somewhere between being in awe of Dex, and feel sorry for him at the same time! I think Michael does a fantastic job of playing him, but the whole dilema of what to do with Doakes... *sniff* Clever drugging the water like that though!

Having seen all 4 seasons I need to be careful what I say about Harry, but I like the way we're slowly finding out more about him!

Oh, and stay away from any websites about the programme as they contain *huge* spoilers for S4. I'll send you some safe links!

YAY for CLAY! lol
            Well indeed!

*cough* How'd that get there?

sigpic

Comment

*runs in*

*giggles and runs off*

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon all!

OT
                Spoiler:
                Some little *insert expletive here* threw ice at our window and smashed it today. Luckily there's two glass panels, and only the outside one is broken. But still, I wish we had caught who did it. http://twitpic.com/wscgz

How's everyone doing? I need a smiley face

sigpic

Twitter
                Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Good afternoon, Pet Shop!
                  Just a quick fly-by post before I am off again...

I'm waiting for someone to cut together all the Clay scenes and put them on You Tube, until then I'll just enjoy the caps..
                  Oh yeah! That would be awesome!!

I think part of the quality of a good horror/suspense film is that even without the gore it's good - good acting, directing & writing is the key. For example, Mirrors, starring Kiefer Sutherland is great - a wee bit gory in some places I suppose, but with an ending I didn't see coming right until the last minute!
                  ITA! I have seen the trailer to that movie and I must say, it DID look very interesting! But I am really not a fan of Kiefer Sutherland so that's probably the reason why I never watched it

All whumpers should have their limit... and yes, it was me that said that, I've not been kidnapped by aliens and replaced by a clone!

You sure it's you in there? You could be possessed, for all I know!!
                  Oh, that was gooood whump!
                  Yup, it totally was!

Not seen House of Wax, I don't watch things just because someone's in it, and I'm sure not watching anything with *shudders* Paris Hilton and *double shudder* Elisha Cuthbert... gah, no bloody way!!

I am the stalker type...I NEED to see it all You are not missing out on anything! The film is total crap!
                  Didn't watch the scenes with Paris Hilton and I don't even know who that Elisha chick is

He looks 12!!
                  Point taken. BUT he looked older in the eppies I watched, I swear!
                  *comes back to life* Oh, if you're all on a GG trip now then, that means I get Sam & Clay to myself!! What do you think, Clay?
                  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! *clings to Sammy and Clay*

all the time! love vienna! most of my friends live there
                  Cool! We should totally get together for lunch or a cup of coffee one of these days, if you don't mind, that is! I hope I am not too straightforward here and there is really no rush! Usually I am the shy one and all but it's not everyday that I meet a fellow Austrian girl here, let alone one that lives so close to me, so I kinda feel like we GOTTA take advantage of that

A bit late for The Christmas Cottage...but I just found this cap and I like it
                  Awwww!! I really liked that movie! It was Jared-puppy dog eyes overload
                  My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                  Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Hey Pet Shop! *pours coffee*

Just a quick visit, will catch up later!

Oh Julie that's a real arse! Little buggers... I say we send Matina after them when she's in a bad mood!

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pet Shop...Brrr...hope it's warmer in here....oh we'll, I should have known...it's hot!

In case you don't know what Misha's doing he signing Jared's shirt...apparently

Afternoon Pet Shop!

I do have them sometimes... that's it for a while though!

Oh, I see you're still playing dirty! Brilliant cap!
                      Who me?

I love that one...

That one so reminds me of something

And since you started it with the bulletproof...

sigpic

Comment

Evening again Pet Shop! *pours coffee spiked with a little something to keep us warm... and extra for Julie*

Originally posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
                        How's everyone doing? I need a smiley face

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n...ookies/002.jpg
                        Doing OK thanks! How about you? Apart from the obvious!

That's a really lovely pic!

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                        ITA! I have seen the trailer to that movie and I must say, it DID look very interesting! But I am really not a fan of Kiefer Sutherland so that's probably the reason why I never watched it
                        It's a good job I luffs you, or I'd disown you for saying that! He's really good in it, but I guess if you're not a fan, you might feel differently!

You sure it's you in there? You could be possessed, for all I know!!
                        As far as I know! I feel like me... guess time will tell!

I am the stalker type...I NEED to see it all :-p You are not missing out on anything! The film is total crap!
                        Didn't watch the scenes with Paris Hilton and I don't even know who that Elisha chick is
                        In that case... have you seen Cheaper by the dozen? I've seen it twice, and don't recall seeing Jared in it! Then again, we're talking GG era (or close I would think) so that's not such a bad thing!

She plays Jack Bauer's useless lump of a daughter in 24... but that's Kiefer so you've probably not seen it!

Point taken. BUT he looked older in the eppies I watched, I swear!
                        I've heard that excuse before!

Cool! We should totally get together for lunch or a cup of coffee one of these days, if you don't mind, that is! I hope I am not too straightforward here and there is really no rush! Usually I am the shy one and all but it's not everyday that I meet a fellow Austrian girl here, let alone one that lives so close to me, so I kinda feel like we GOTTA take advantage of that
                        That's exactly what I was thinking! Go you!! Let us know if you guys do meet up, it's always good meeting other GW'ers. Lizzie might feel different in a few weeks when we go to see 30 Seconds to Mars, but I hope not!!

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pet Shop...Brrr...hope it's warmer in here....oh we'll, I should have known...it's hot!

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...ared/014-1.jpg
                          Hey Lizzie! *hugs*

I love that pic... though I've seen a caption on LJ which states something completely different!! Don't open the spoiler if you're offended by what's so obviously coming!

Spoiler:
                          I forget who is it on LJ, but they have an avatar saying something like 'Proof that Jared bottoms!'

Oooh, new smiley to snurch!

That one so reminds me of something
                          *does bestest impression of Jen* Please explain!

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...bum/photo8.jpg
                          There's something appealing about this one... not too sure what!!

sigpic

Comment

Morning Pet Shop! *pours coffee* No-one about for tea, so I'll save energy by not boiling the kettle yet!

How is everyone? Making it through the bad weather I hope. The snow is causing all sorts of problems around here!

sigpic

Comment

A quick hi *waves* has a quick warm, a quick thunk and I have to go...bye..
                              sigpic

Comment

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...ared/014-1.jpg
                                Hehe!

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...um/photo17.jpg
                                Nice gun!

OT
                                Spoiler:
                                Update on the window situation, my mum now thinks it was.. wait for it.. a meteorite that hit our window as she found a tiny bit of rock this morning and there was no-one around after it happened, and she doesn't think that anyone throwing anything would break the glass like that.

It's been snowing here all day! Looks very pretty, I'm about to upload some pics that i took this morning
                                sigpic

Twitter
                                Whumpers Paradise

Comment

Working...
                                X