• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
    love henry too hes great
    OT

Spoiler:
    And I love how Ryan's now on the main credits! It's about time!

makes me want to know what question that is that the lightning could answer
    It's been answered...he looks a wee bit warm, I wasn't sure whether it was an optical illusion or whether he actually was sweating! I like his neck, and he keeps sweating there and it annoys me!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      OT

Spoiler:
      And I love how Ryan's now on the main credits! It's about time!

It's been answered...he looks a wee bit warm, I wasn't sure whether it was an optical illusion or whether he actually was sweating! I like his neck, and he keeps sweating there and it annoys me!!

OT
      Spoiler:
      yeah ive noticed that too! also think will is cute, the hair are awesome but sometimes hes just got too much makeup on him and his skin looks yellow if that was in house i would think hes got liver failure

mhh warm *looks again at piccies* yes you're right, i didnt notice before blame the neck

Comment

OT
        Spoiler:
        yeah ive noticed that too! also think will is cute, the hair are awesome but sometimes hes just got too much makeup on him and his skin looks yellow if that was in house i would think hes got liver failure
        OT
        Spoiler:
        My first thoughts on Will/Robin were that he looked waaay too geeky and Daniel like in the pilot, and I didn't like that. Daniel's Daniel, and he should remain sacred! Thankfully they didn't try and do a copy of him and Will's a pretty good character! I have to say, that my inner whumper came out in the ep where he and Helen were on the sub in S1 and she had him tied to the chair... it was kinda like Sam in BUABS - I thought, oh hello!! Then went back to my normal self after!

OMG, House is another one the Spn boys could be in... and if Chase was working on the case too... OK, I say we start a petition or something to say what programmes we want the boys on, and get it off to their agents ASAP to get working on!

mhh warm *looks again at piccies* yes you're right, i didnt notice before blame the neck
        LOL, well I'm rather partial to his neck, so I kinda notice it a lot! For example...

sigpic

Comment

*Thud*
          sigpic

Twitter
          Whumpers Paradise

Comment

OT
            Spoiler:
            My first thoughts on Will/Robin were that he looked waaay too geeky and Daniel like in the pilot, and I didn't like that. Daniel's Daniel, and he should remain sacred! Thankfully they didn't try and do a copy of him and Will's a pretty good character! I have to say, that my inner whumper came out in the ep where he and Helen were on the sub in S1 and she had him tied to the chair... it was kinda like Sam in BUABS - I thought, oh hello!! Then went back to my normal self after!

OMG, House is another one the Spn boys could be in... and if Chase was working on the case too... OK, I say we start a petition or something to say what programmes we want the boys on, and get it off to their agents ASAP to get working on!

LOL, well I'm rather partial to his neck, so I kinda notice it a lot! For example...

OT
            Spoiler:
            i was afraid he would be a daniel copy too, especially since its the sg1 crew working on it, but he's evolved and is now a very own character

chase! another one of my fav tv pretties
            *raises eyebrow* J2 on house? i dont know about that i cant imagine it right now.

good idea with the list, im in! they're gonna have to start right away if they want to make it

that neck is hard to miss *lips lick* mhhh

Comment

Originally posted by MusicalMorphine View Post
              *Thud*
              It's a good 'un that one!

OT
              Spoiler:
              i was afraid he would be a daniel copy too, especially since its the sg1 crew working on it, but he's evolved and is now a very own character
              Spoiler:
              Well I was going to say that there's only 1 Daniel, but look who I'm talking to ... you're hardly going to disagree are you?

chase! another one of my fav tv pretties
              I'd forgotten I fancied him in Neighbours all those years ago... he sure grew up well!

*raises eyebrow* J2 on house? i dont know about that i cant imagine it right now.
              *channels her inner whumper* OK, picture this then...

Jared's character is rushed to Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital with << mystery illness (though not Lupus!) >> where he's tested for various symptoms (which include fever, sweating, abdominal pain, sore throat).Chase is in charge of the case (of course) doing all the tests, and he does *not* do a lumbar puncture btw, because I may be a whumper but I'm not that cruel!! Just think of all the shots of Jared in his scrubs, sweaty from the fever...

With me so far?

good idea with the list, im in! they're gonna have to start right away if they want to make it
              We can slot them inbetween Spn and whatever films they're working on!

that neck is hard to miss *lips lick* mhhh
              Sure is!

sigpic

Comment

I'd forgotten I fancied him in Neighbours all those years ago... he sure grew up well!

*channels her inner whumper* OK, picture this then...

Jared's character is rushed to Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital with << mystery illness (though not Lupus!) >> where he's tested for various symptoms (which include fever, sweating, abdominal pain, sore throat).Chase is in charge of the case (of course) doing all the tests, and he does *not* do a lumbar puncture btw, because I may be a whumper but I'm not that cruel!! Just think of all the shots of Jared in his scrubs, sweaty from the fever...

With me so far?
                in neighbours? interesting havent seen anything else with him yet.

ohhhh yes!! of course.. as patient... i only tried to picture them trying to solve the riddle which made no sense of course.

and of course its not lupus, it never is

just thinking that chase and sam got a símilar haircut fun *giggles*

Comment

in neighbours? interesting havent seen anything else with him yet.
                  Oh God, don't look at him in Neighbours now then... it's like watching Jared on GG... BAD!!!

ohhhh yes!! of course.. as patient... i only tried to picture them trying to solve the riddle which made no sense of course.

and of course its not lupus, it never is
                  LOL, noooo as a patient... we got to see him in scrubs a couple of times in Spn, but never really in the correct (i.e. whumped) status! We have to make this happen now!

just thinking that chase and sam got a símilar haircut fun *giggles*
                  OMG you're right!!

sigpic

Comment

Hi lovely people!

Once again, I LOVE all the pictures, the ones of Clay in particular!!! *drools*
                    My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,
                    Achaja, LiliJ, Kazbaby, Dr. Jackson, Maccie, Snowball, Camy, CKO and Luciana!!!

Comment

Originally posted by putschki1969 View Post
                      Hi lovely people!

Once again, I LOVE all the pictures, the ones of Clay in particular!!! *drools*
                      Puts!!! Did you have a good Christmas?

Hehe, Clay has magical properties, I tell you. He gets good and whumped in that film too!

sigpic

Comment

Puts!!! Did you have a good Christmas?

Hehe, Clay has magical properties, I tell you. He gets good and whumped in that film too!
                        *tacklehugs*
                        Yup, I really enjoyed Christmas this year. We had a HUGE tree and I LOVED decorating it But it was a crazy and chaotic time so I am actually very glad it's over now

How was your Christmas?

He sure does! Oh, I know! I watched the movie just because Jared was in it Usually I'd never watch that kind of movie but Clay is WAY TOO HOT not to watch him

My absolutely amazing sigs are by the very talented CazzBlade, scifan, Susanne, Fainne, Gate Medic, kali1, Pandora, AddyQ, Pic, csom, Stef, Spacemonkey_J., Icarium, Donna Booth, Rachel-Kree, Jill, Torri,

Comment

*tacklehugs*
                          Yup, I really enjoyed Christmas this year. We had a HUGE tree and I LOVED decorating it But it was a crazy and chaotic time so I am actually very glad it's over now

How was your Christmas?
                          Aww I'm glad you had a good time! Mine was very quiet, nice and relaxing!

He sure does! Oh, I know! I watched the movie just because Jared was in it Usually I'd never watch that kind of movie but Clay is WAY TOO HOT not to watch him

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...The13th_13.jpg

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...The13th_45.jpg
                          You've seen it? Wow, I'm impressed!! Did you enjoy the film? It sure was different to the original, that's all I can say!

Edt: lovely caps btw!

sigpic

Comment

Oh God, don't look at him in Neighbours now then... it's like watching Jared on GG... BAD!!!

LOL, noooo as a patient... we got to see him in scrubs a couple of times in Spn, but never really in the correct (i.e. whumped) status! We have to make this happen now!

OMG you're right!!
                            but.... i actually like Jared in GG

just thinking if i prefer him in white or blue scrubs think in the blue ones.

i know

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...The13th_13.jpg
                            http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...The13th_45.jpg
                            oh meooow love the caps putschki

Comment

Aww I'm glad you had a good time! Mine was very quiet, nice and relaxing!
                              Oh, that's great to hear!! Hope I'll have a few relaxing days too before uni starts again...

You've seen it? Wow, I'm impressed!! Did you enjoy the film? It sure was different to the original, that's all I can say!
                              I've never seen the original so I wouldn't know which version was better

Well, I enjoyed the scenes with Jared but other than that it wasn't really my cup of tea...The final scene shocked the hell out of me though...

How did you like it?

Edt: lovely caps btw!
                              Thankies! I think so too

b
                              oh meooow love the caps putschki
                              Hiya! Thankies!
                              You can call me puts btw! It's easier to write

Comment

Hiya! Thankies!
                                You can call me puts btw! It's easier to write
                                okay noted
                                havent watched friday 13, cause im really not a fan of horror movies, but the caps look soooo good!!

Comment

Working...
                                X