Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

WONDERFUL caps jen, all of them
      the last one is so funny *giggles*
      glad your feeling better too

Comment

*waves* A quick flyby...am just having lunch

Have borrowed Pooch for a bit...well I am at work. Boxer's a bit to full on for lunchtime.

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Pet Shop!

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
          morning petshop!
          and look at the time, i wake up like clockwise!!!

ohhh me likes
          *waves* hiya!

Glad you like... I believe I snurched them off Jen somewhere along the line!

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
          Afternoon Pet Shop :] I feel a lot better already, thanks for all your well-wishes.

Caps are ready now :]
          Hey Jen! *gently glomps*

Glad you're feeling better. Guess those wrestlers really took it out of you, eh?

Caps are all great.... love these ones, his face is so much more expressive now!

Spoiler:

And if I'm not mistaken, these were their reactions to the

Spoiler:
          'homo-erotic sub-text of Supernatural'

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post

Have borrowed Pooch for a bit...well I am at work. Boxer's a bit to full on for lunchtime.

So that's where he got to!! One of you could've said something you know... stop a girl worrying! Oh.. hang on, if you've got Pooch, who's Pic been training with?

I just came by for coffee... I heard yours is good. And Sam clones should be with Dean clones anyway...

It looks like we have a random clone on the loose girls... catch him while you can!!

sigpic

Comment

WONDERFUL caps jen, all of them
            the last one is so funny *giggles*
            glad your feeling better too
            Thanks hon!

Hey Lizzie Wonderful pic!

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
            Afternoon Pet Shop!

Hey Jen! *gently glomps*

Glad you're feeling better. Guess those wrestlers really took it out of you, eh?

Caps are all great.... love these ones, his face is so much more expressive now!
            Hey Queeny *huggles*

Wrestling was exhausting, yes Standind second row (and sometimes first) resulted in a lot of screaming and clapping and screaming

Con pics?

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pet Shop

Afternoon Pet Shop!
              *waves* hiya!

Glad you like... I believe I snurched them off Jen somewhere along the line!
              Hey Jen! *gently glomps*

And if I'm not mistaken, these were their reactions to the
              Spoiler:
              'homo-erotic sub-text of Supernatural'

[CENTER]
              snipped

Hey queen

Such wonderful looks on their faces...I could watch them all night!

So that's where he got to!! One of you could've said something you know... stop a girl worrying! Oh.. hang on, if you've got Pooch, who's Pic been training with?

http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/v..._IMTOD_206.jpg

I just came by for coffee... I heard yours is good. And Sam clones should be with Dean clones anyway...

It looks like we have a random clone on the loose girls... catch him while you can!!
              Ooh come here spare clone..I'll look after you until a new home can be found for you..

Thanks hon!

Hey Queeny *huggles*

Wrestling was exhausting, yes Standind second row (and sometimes first) resulted in a lot of screaming and clapping and screaming

Con pics?
              They're lovely Con pics there...yum...and so are all your Ghostbuster caps Jen...loved that ep too. Sam was so patient with Becky *sighs* he's lovely. And aren't we pleased that she's now fallen for Chuck?
              sigpic

Comment

Evening Pet Shop

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...033e20oan3.jpg

They're lovely Con pics there...yum...and so are all your Ghostbuster caps Jen...loved that ep too. Sam was so patient with Becky *sighs* he's lovely. And aren't we pleased that she's now fallen for Chuck?
                evening lizzie!
                awww that i such a wonderful picture

and yes we are i think chuck is too

Comment

Hey Pet Shop girls! Fly-by visit tonight I'm afraid!

Hey Queeny *huggles*

That sounds like why I feel crap when I come back from concerts!!

Intentional re-post cos it's a page back!

Hey Lizzie! *hugs*

You'd think if it's snowing and cold enough to wear a scarf he'd fasten his coat up wouldn't you?

Ooh come here spare clone..I'll look after you until a new home can be found for you..
                  Oh dear, Sam clone... ruuuuuuun while she can't catch you!!

*huggles everyone and buggers off*

sigpic

Comment

evening lizzie!
                    awww that i such a wonderful picture

and yes we are i think chuck is too
                    Hey sg-d

Yep how wonderful would it be to hold his hand and go for a walk in the snow *sigh*

Hey Pet Shop girls! Fly-by visit tonight I'm afraid!

That sounds like why I feel crap when I come back from concerts!!

Intentional re-post cos it's a page back!

Hey Lizzie! *hugs*

You'd think if it's snowing and cold enough to wear a scarf he'd fasten his coat up wouldn't you?

Oh dear, Sam clone... ruuuuuuun while she can't catch you!!

*huggles everyone and buggers off*
                    Hey queen

It's OK Sammy....she's only kiddding...you can get dressed first

sigpic

Comment

Hey sg-d

Yep how wonderful would it be to hold his hand and go for a walk in the snow *sigh*

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...lHouse_212.jpg
                      ohhh yes *daydreams*

err... no rush sammy, take your time

Comment

Hey, Sammy, could your - errrm - clap your hands?
                        The cake is a lie!

Comment

I managed to edit the few pics I was able to get at the con this weekend. I was way back in the nosebleed, so they're not the best. But I did what I could. You can find them here.

I'll also have a report up later this week with transcripts and everything.

Comment

Morning Pet Shop

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
                            I managed to edit the few pics I was able to get at the con this weekend. I was way back in the nosebleed, so they're not the best. But I did what I could. You can find them here.

Oooh...lucky you. I bet you had a great time! Such great guests there. Looks like a full compliment of them as well. Jared's looking totally gorgeous...as usual.

I've seen a YT vid of Cas and Gabe, the angelic duo, doing their stuff...very funny.

Thanks for that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Morning Pet Shop!

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...lHouse_212.jpg
                              *headdesk* He was fully clothed when he was with me! Trust you!

Originally posted by iolanda View Post

Yay, thanks for posting!

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon petshop!
                                yay i broke the 8:45 am cycle!!! woke up at 12 am today

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                                hahaha good one

awesome thanks!! do you mind if i add your lj to my friends list?

Comment

Working...
                                X