No announcement yet.

Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm I see why you like them! Love his smile!
    *huggles Queeny*

*likes her young Jared* I don't have a problem with keeping him for me

sigpic

Comment

Hey JenJen *huggles and offers cookie*

LOL, I'm sure you don't have a problem with that!! I tell you what, you keep Dean (that's still weird lol) and I'll take Clay... he really has made quite an impression on me!!

Spoiler:

Back to Sammy next though, always keep 'em wanting more as they say!!

And completely OT...

Spoiler:
      I have YT playing music in the background and I have a habit of listening over and over to the same song... I'm on 'Through glass' by Stone Sour atm... though I don't know how many people have even heard of them!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        Hey JenJen *huggles and offers cookie*

LOL, I'm sure you don't have a problem with that!! I tell you what, you keep Dean (that's still weird lol) and I'll take Clay... he really has made quite an impression on me!!

Back to Sammy next though, always keep 'em wanting more as they say!!

And completely OT...

Spoiler:
        I have YT playing music in the background and I have a habit of listening over and over to the same song... I'm on 'Through glass' by Stone Sour atm... though I don't know how many people have even heard of them!!
        *takes cookies and offers neck*

I'm fine with that Clay was the best part of th film! What a smile!

OT
        Spoiler:
        I know them I used to listen to Slipknot a lot. It's weird to see Corey without the mask. He has a very beautiful voice though!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
          *takes cookies and offers neck*

I'm fine with that Clay was the best part of th film! What a smile!

OT
          Spoiler:
          I know them I used to listen to Slipknot a lot. It's weird to see Corey without the mask. He has a very beautiful voice though!
          He sure was...everything else was awful!!

OT
          Spoiler:

Yay! Yep, I really like his voice... it's good to hear when they can actually sing and not just growl!

sigpic

Comment

good evening petshop
            i know im late today, missed my daily portion jared

Afternoon Pet Shop! *pours coffee & boils kettle* Am I the 1st in today (apart from Dannii I mean... damn timezones!! Grrrr
            awww *hugs* wouldve been there if i had been home. was shopping with my mom

She... I mean, I did! I was looking on my phone and the pic was small... I'm used to seeing him with specs and it looked a bit like he had small framed ones on! I think I need to wear mine more often!!
            ohh on your phone cool thats handy

You guys like the young pics, we like the older ones... we all post what we like and it's all Jared, so we're all happy campers!
            i enjoy them all, young, old, naked

I wasn't going to post any of these caps yet, but I've become rather addicted to them... spoilered for size.

i totally understand why you'd become addicted to them ^^

Comment

Evening Pet Shop

Made it! Didn't think I would tonight..

OT
              Spoiler:

I've just about recovered from having my wisdom tooth out! That's the kind of whump I could do without...but not as bad as I thought it would be.

A bit of Sam always cheers me up

Afternoon Pet Shop! *pours coffee & boils kettle* Am I the 1st in today (apart from Dannii I mean... damn timezones!! Grrrr

Aww that's sweet of you guys!! *huggles* I do have to bring my partner in crime here though... I'm not the only one who isn't fond of young Jared, right Lizzie?

You guys like the young pics, we like the older ones... we all post what we like and it's all Jared, so we're all happy campers!

^^ now that's what I'm talking about!!

Do you think he's reading this thread?

I wasn't going to post any of these caps yet, but I've become rather addicted to them... spoilered for size.

Well the young Jared does make me want to ruffle his hair and tell him to be home by midnight..

But Clay well he's just gorgeous...
              Love those caps..
              sigpic

Comment

hey lizzie

OT
                Spoiler:
                oh geez, how i hate when that happens. hope it gets better soon

mhh yes jared makes it all better

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                  good evening petshop
                  i know im late today, missed my daily portion jared

awww *hugs* wouldve been there if i had been home. was shopping with my mom
                  *waves* hiya! Better late than never!!

Hope you had a good time shopping. I was wondering where people were, but I'm more bothered about the damn timezones. My best friend is in Australia and we hardly get chance to be online at the same time these days....we're 11 hours apart now since our clocks went back, so unless she stays up really really late, or I'm up really really early we don't get online together *sobs and kicks the timezones yet again*

ohh on your phone cool thats handy
                  Sure is!

i totally understand why you'd become addicted to them ^^
                  *fans self* yup!

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                  Evening Pet Shop

Made it! Didn't think I would tonight..

OT
                  Spoiler:

I've just about recovered from having my wisdom tooth out! That's the kind of whump I could do without...but not as bad as I thought it would be.
                  Hey Lizzie! Hope you're feeling better! *hugs*

And we know which bits too! Sorry, had to be said!!

Well the young Jared does make me want to ruffle his hair and tell him to be home by midnight..

But Clay well he's just gorgeous...
                  Love those caps..
                  And tell him to tuck his shirt in!! Or is that just me?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v494/orbinglight/new%20york%20minute/vlcsnap-00617.jpg
                  Awww

sigpic

Comment

Hope you had a good time shopping. I was wondering where people were, but I'm more bothered about the damn timezones. My best friend is in Australia and we hardly get chance to be online at the same time these days....we're 11 hours apart now since our clocks went back, so unless she stays up really really late, or I'm up really really early we don't get online together *sobs and kicks the timezones yet again*

*waves* yup true now all is good

yes, we had, finally bought a vacuum cleaner for my appartment
                    AND even better, bought insect spray so i could take out the DOZENS of fruitflies who were annoying me since last week. i couldnt have a quiet second, no matter where i was. but now they're all gone and im at peace mwahahaha *evil laugh*

awww *hugs*dang i hate the timezones too, have a friend in new zealand and hardly meet her on msn *hmpf*

that picture makes me giggle. jared stare

Comment

okay girls, gonna go sleep now, am exhausted *yawn* have a good night/day everyone

Comment

Night *hugs* I'm gonna head off soon too. Have some fics to read and if I stay here much longer I won't stay awake to read them!

sigpic

Comment

hey lizzie

OT
                          Spoiler:
                          oh geez, how i hate when that happens. hope it gets better soon

mhh yes jared makes it all better
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...snap-00617.jpg
                          Thanks and yes he does...what would we do without him...

Hey Lizzie! Hope you're feeling better! *hugs*

Not too bad...I feel as if I've been smacked in the mouth but apart from that I'm OK

You mean that lovely smile?

And tell him to tuck his shirt in!! Or is that just me?

Nope...that as well..

sigpic

Comment

morning petshop
                            everyone sleep well?
                            new day, new applications gonna go applying in a store later

Night *hugs* I'm gonna head off soon too. Have some fics to read and if I stay here much longer I won't stay awake to read them!

mhh me loves fics
                            though i havent read any spn ffs - yet.

Thanks and yes he does...what would we do without him...

Not too bad...I feel as if I've been smacked in the mouth but apart from that I'm OK

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/a...ared/Sam17.jpg
                            i dont even want to know what we'd do then

awww, hope you're feeling better today

and that pic! omg i LOVE the "new" credits

Comment

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Absolutely love this cap!! *run-by-hug*
                              Gotta go to work now, I'll be back with a proper answer later. Bye!
                              sigpic

Comment

Morning Pet Shop

morning petshop
                                everyone sleep well?
                                new day, new applications gonna go applying in a store later
                                Good luck with that

awww, hope you're feeling better today

and that pic! omg i LOVE the "new" credits

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...snap-00623.jpg
                                I'm feeling much better after a good nights sleep...and I have the day off!

Aaw...that's such a cute Jared cap.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X