No announcement yet.

Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at him. Sulking. Cuddles, hon, size doesn't matter, okay?
    sigpic

Comment

The pup is even adorable when he sulks. Awww.......

IHS
      sigpic

Comment

"The pup?"
        sigpic

Comment

Awww Cuddles, don't sulk... it doesn't really matter... they're only caps!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Morning! Any Pet Shop girls around yet? *pours coffee and boils kettle*

Maybe some peekage will bring people out!

sigpic

Comment

Morning, Queen! I know, it's unusual to see me here, but I got a bit of a scoop. MWB posted a link to promo caps for episode 5.10 in the spoiler thread. The pics aren't that spoilery except for in a very general way, but there are some great shots of Sam. Here are the links to the only-Sam ones:

http://spoilertv.iimmgg.com/image/6b...080c8e7b3f0e15

http://spoilertv.iimmgg.com/image/25...7f11e6a2d485d8

http://spoilertv.iimmgg.com/image/f5...1d079116f98b1c

And one of Sam and Dean...

http://spoilertv.iimmgg.com/image/a7...6adacf265b0ea1

There's plenty of Cas as well, link to the photo gallery is in MWB's post at http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=290

sigpic
                Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

*rubs eyes* Blimey, hiya Stars! Have a coffee!

Thanks for the links! Oh, and if you check back in a few, I'll find some pics you might like after our conversation yesterday!

sigpic

Comment

Here we go!

sigpic

Comment

*looks around newsroom* Pfew no people sitting behind me or walking behind me Wow, I needed that right now

*waves at Pet Shop* Sorry for my absence, but lack of time and having not watched any SPN since season 5 started (and being in season 3) I haven't strolled in
                      Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                      Save Our Seeker!
                      LotS on LJ.

Comment

hey queen *waves*

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                        I suppose so!!

Awww did he do the puppy eye thing and make you feel all gooey? He's good at that is my Pooch! I timed him, 1 min and 7 secs... you got extra!! After that, he was off with one of my other clones... maybe 2 of them, I seem to have lost 1! *wonders if Lizzie has Evan*

You should grab yourself a random Sam clone btw... or if you wait a while you can get them customised... my Pooch is a bit different to the others!
                        hes really good at the puppy eye thing!!

Morning! Any Pet Shop girls around yet? *pours coffee and boils kettle*

Maybe some peekage will bring people out!

Here we go!

[/CENTER]
                        OMG! *thunk*

Comment

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!

Great to see you! Don't worry, anything from S5 is definitely under spoilers, and thinking about it, we only seem to be posting non-spoilery S4 shots I think... but I guess it's a good reminder for us all to be aware who's up to where! Which S3 ep are you up to? Have you made it to Mystery Spot yet?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-daniel View Post
                            hey queen *waves*

hes really good at the puppy eye thing!!

OMG! *thunk*
                            *waves and pours tea* Hey sg-d! What do you prefer to be called btw? I keep forgetting to ask!

Yeah, puppy eyes is definitely his thing... that's how the thread got it's nickname after all!

Methinks those are to your taste! I have to say, they don't really do anything for me, I hate those kind of tops, but I like to post things other people will like as well as me!

sigpic

Comment

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!!

Great to see you! Don't worry, anything from S5 is definitely under spoilers, and thinking about it, we only seem to be posting non-spoilery S4 shots I think... but I guess it's a good reminder for us all to be aware who's up to where! Which S3 ep are you up to? Have you made it to Mystery Spot yet?
                              Hey there I needed that hug *huggles back*

I still have to watch season 3 starter I know, so far behind But damn, does this make me wanna watch it
                              Sigs by me, CazzBlade, Luciana, csom, scifan, sgmajorshipper, x_stargatergirl_x and LJ's glaringcandle
                              Save Our Seeker!
                              LotS on LJ.

Comment

*waves and pours tea* Hey sg-d! What do you prefer to be called btw? I keep forgetting to ask!

Yeah, puppy eyes is definitely his thing... that's how the thread got it's nickname after all!

Methinks those are to your taste! I have to say, they don't really do anything for me, I hate those kind of tops, but I like to post things other people will like as well as me!
                                *sips tea* thanks
                                you can call me mags or maggie, whatever you like more

my mouth was so wide open you couldve dropped a a tea cup in it lol
                                dont really like the tops either, just the looks of it

Originally posted by SanGate View Post
                                *looks around newsroom* Pfew no people sitting behind me or walking behind me Wow, I needed that right now

*waves at Pet Shop* Sorry for my absence, but lack of time and having not watched any SPN since season 5 started (and being in season 3) I haven't strolled in
                                hey san
                                you definitely have to catch up with the seasons, its worth it!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X