• Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      I'm sure the beer is gone once she's back

I'm sure there's plenty more

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
      I am only 167 cm (5'6"). He could give me some of his spare centimeters. And muscles!

Anyone has a nice pic with his upper body? Or back?
      Ooh yes. Is this what you mean? You did mean naked didn't you?

I really should cap this scene myself..can't believe I haven't already done it?

sigpic

Comment

Hey Jen.. great minds

That first pic with Jared kissing the co... er bird.. There's a conversation between him and Jensen about that somewhere...apparently he was totally shi... drunk when he did that!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
          Hey Jen.. great minds

That first pic with Jared kissing the co... er bird.. There's a conversation between him and Jensen about that somewhere...apparently he was totally shi... drunk when he did that!!

I read that, too! He apparently didn't even remember it happened till someone showed him the pic XD

And since we talked about him and Genevieve yesterday

Under a cut cuz it's huge
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

I read that, too! He apparently didn't even remember it happened till someone showed him the pic XD

And since we talked about him and Genevieve yesterday

Under a cut cuz it's huge
            Oh what a lucky, lucky jammy girl she is.. they look good together.
            sigpic

Comment

GUH.........THUNK.

Ever try to SQUEEEE in delight quietly? I am in the library and just saw those piccies above of Jared where too many clothes were optional and well,.......Jeez..........*does happy dance in seat* The kissing-the-parrot one and the lose-the-towel-already one have made my day. Can't ever get tired of seeing him in that towel.

IHS

ETA: Okay...so I looked again and that ain't a parrot is it? So shoot me....I was kinda looking at HIM.......
              Last edited by iheartshep; 05 September 2009, 07:44 AM. Reason: he he
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                Oh what a lucky, lucky jammy girl she is.. they look good together.
                Lucky girl indeed!
                Two more pics of the two

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                GUH.........THUNK.

Ever try to SQUEEEE in delight quietly? I am in the library and just saw those piccies above of Jared where too many clothes were optional and well,.......Jeez..........*does happy dance in seat* The kissing-the-parrot one and the lose-the-towel-already one have made my day. Can't ever get tired of seeing him in that towel.

IHS
                It's good to see another thunker happy
                sigpic

Comment

HOLY C**P. That is hilarious!
                  And yes, I was thinking about a picture like them *eg* Of course just for educational purposes (and as inspiration for yet another re-relaunch of my project "get rid of that stupid belly fat"). Those pics will most certainly help!

Gorgeous couple!

YUM. Nice backside. Very, very nice backside. Jared manages to beef up that way and doesn't look as sturdy as most men in my gym, who have muscles to no end but don't look athletic any more. As Jared is, for my taste, on the edge of too many muscles, his backside is a view I can't take my eyes off.
                  Last edited by iolanda; 05 September 2009, 08:00 AM.
                  The cake is a lie!

Comment

Mmmm.....you have added yet more goodness to make me happier! Jared's BACK! OH MY.....

IHS
                    sigpic

Comment

And yes, I was thinking about a picture like them *eg* Of course just for educational purposes (and as inspiration for yet another re-relaunch of my project "get rid of that stupid belly fat"). Those pics will most certainly help!

Gorgeous couple!
                      I'll join your project

Mmmm.....you have added yet more goodness to make me happier! Jared's BACK! OH MY.....

IHS
                      I just rewatched that ep yesterday and almost fell off my chair. Again. *deep sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Guh! what a gorgeous back he has. Love those shots. A very sexy scene and now we know why!

GUH.........THUNK.

IHS

ETA: Okay...so I looked again and that ain't a parrot is it? So shoot me....I was kinda looking at HIM.......
                        Hey IHS

quite understandable

YUM. Nice backside. Very, very nice backside. Jared manages to beef up that way and doesn't look as sturdy as most men in my gym, who have muscles to no end but don't look athletic any more. As Jared in, for my taste, on the edge of too many muscles, his backside is a view I can't take my eyes off.
                        Hi Iolanda
                        yes he does have a very beautiful backside

sigpic

Comment

Ya know......he should be illegal. He's soooo.......

And hubby just cannot understand my obsession with SPN all of a sudden. *shakes head* This man has been married to me for almost 24 years (our anniversary is the 7th) so he should know if I'm interested in something there's usually a hot guy involved. Albeit, almost all of my peeps are younger than me but so what?

***brainstorm*** Hey.....I know....he can get me some SPN DVDs for a present!

IHS

ETA: Um......Jared........can
                          Spoiler:
                          anyone grab your butt? That self-grab is hilarious......
                          sigpic

Comment

And hubby just cannot understand my obsession with SPN all of a sudden. *shakes head* This man has been married to me for almost 24 years (our anniversary is the 7th) so he should know if I'm interested in something there's usually a hot guy involved. Albeit, almost all of my peeps are younger than me but so what?

IHS

Spoiler:
                            Congrats on (almost) 24 years of marriage! And those SPN are a great gift idea

I wanna grab his butt, too. Wait, that was out loud, wasn't it?

No butt shot, but nevertheless padalicious

sigpic

Comment

Padalicious indeed!

IHS
                              sigpic

Comment

IHS

Spoiler:
                                Agreed ..he should definitely come with a health warning....and I'd love to give that bum a squeeze

And thinking of his ass. Have you seen this? I'll post it just in case anyone's missed it...far too good.

I watch it everyday

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYfkAbggS7M

Congrats on (almost) 24 years of marriage! And those SPN are a great gift idea

I wanna grab his butt, too. Wait, that was out loud, wasn't it?

No butt shot, but nevertheless padalicious

*thud*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X