Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    I hate to know what will happen. Where is the fun in that? I love surprises

I like surprises too, but some things I need to prepare myself for!!

Great pic!!

Bloody Mary has just started! BTW, Lizzie's having internet probs, so let's post lots of yummies for her to come back to!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
      I like surprises too, but some things I need to prepare myself for!!

Great pic!!

Bloody Mary has just started! BTW, Lizzie's having internet probs, so let's post lots of yummies for her to come back to!!
      If you're unprepared, it hits you even harder. I don't want to take away the impact the show has.

Do you think Lizzie might like these caps?

sigpic

Comment

If you're unprepared, it hits you even harder. I don't want to take away the impact the show has.

Do you think Lizzie might like these caps?

I know what you mean... I'm torn really. It depends what effect it's going to have on me whether I want to know... for example, Stars posted the scene in When the levee breaks where
        Spoiler:
        Sam & Dean are fighting
        ... I needed preparing for that... big time!! It just made me more excited!!

I think that one's a winner!

sigpic

Comment

I know what you mean... I'm torn really. It depends what effect it's going to have on me whether I want to know... for example, Stars posted the scene in When the levee breaks where
          Spoiler:
          Sam & Dean are fighting
          ... I needed preparing for that... big time!! It just made me more excited!!

I think that one's a winner!
          Worked without prep for me But each to their own, I just really dislike being spoiled. At least when it comes to shows where the story is important. I don't mind reading spoilers for shows like CSI

Lets see whether we can find more winners

sigpic

Comment

Worked without prep for me But each to their own, I just really dislike being spoiled. At least when it comes to shows where the story is important. I don't mind reading spoilers for shows like CSI

Lets see whether we can find more winners

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/u.../cwextra13.jpg

http://i631.photobucket.com/albums/u.../cwextra14.jpg
            I belive Stars called it foreplay when she posted it!!

Oh the bum never fails... and what on Earth is going on in that 2nd one?!?!

sigpic

Comment

Morning!

OMG! I caught the last 2 hours of the 4th season last night on the CW. SPOILERED in case I give away any plot points
              Spoiler:
              Holy crap! I cannot wait for the new season to start now. Also looking forward to the S-4 DVD set so I can catch the few episodes in the beginning to see what I missed. That first hour......putting Sam through Demon Detox.....that was rough!

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

I belive Stars called it foreplay when she posted it!!

Oh the bum never fails... and what on Earth is going on in that 2nd one?!?!
                They hug it out Throughout the whole film many different people got to play the masked murderer, sometimes even people that accidentally ran into the room

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                Morning!

OMG! I caught the last 2 hours of the 4th season last night on the CW. SPOILERED in case I give away any plot points
                Spoiler:
                Holy crap! I cannot wait for the new season to start now. Also looking forward to the S-4 DVD set so I can catch the few episodes in the beginning to see what I missed. That first hour......putting Sam through Demon Detox.....that was rough!

IHS
                I can't wait for the S4 DVDs either! Watch all eps on the big screen in great qualy... *sigh*

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pet Shop *huggles*

Not much time now, but will be back later. Love the caps Jen! *looks at calendar* gah, I seem to have had the complete S4 boxset on pre-order for ever

sigpic

Comment

Evening Pet Shop *huggles*

Not much time now, but will be back later. Love the caps Jen! *looks at calendar* gah, I seem to have had the complete S4 boxset on pre-order for ever
                    Hey Queeny
                    I know what you mean! When does the RC 2 box become available? Sometime in November, right? *sigh*

(no Jared in that one, I know, but I just had to include it XD)

sigpic

Comment

The 2nd Nov rings a bell but I've been known to be wrong before!

Hehe, no Jared, but she is (was?) kinda special to him!!

sigpic

Comment

Hehe, no Jared, but she is (was?) kinda special to him!!
                        November 2nd I think is right

Was iirc. Isn't he with the girl that plays S4 Ruby now?

Last Cry_Wolf caps.
                        sigpic

Comment

Last Cry_Wolf caps.
                          Yay, I remember the important things then!

Oooh, I don't know about that. Clearly he has a thing for people he works with!!

Edit: that was a mammoth run of caps Jen, you worked hard on those! I'm still not used to him being so young though....

sigpic

Comment

Yay, I remember the important things then!

Oooh, I don't know about that. Clearly he has a thing for people he works with!!

Edit: that was a mammoth run of caps Jen, you worked hard on those! I'm still not used to him being so young though....
                            He surely does!

It was a lot of making them
                            It's S1 Sam basically.

sigpic

Comment

Evening

I can actually post...I'm happy

Doesn't seem fair that we have to wait 2 months more than the US does it?

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                              Morning!

Spoiler:

IHS
                              OMG yes.. I felt exhausted by those last 2 eps. I may have had a sip of wine to help me through that

I did read somewhere that he was.

He surely does!

It was a lot of making them
                              It's S1 Sam basically.

Season 1 Sam is very cute and although he looks a lot younger in Cry Wolf I have to admit there were a few of your caps there where I didn't have to close my eyes.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
                                Evening

Season 1 Sam is very cute and although he looks a lot younger in Cry Wolf I have to admit there were a few of your caps there where I didn't have to close my eyes.
                                Hey Lizzie

Where you didn't have to close your eyes? Ouch!
                                Okay, here I have a Gilmore Girls still for you

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X