• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening Pet Shop

The ever serious Jared...

sigpic

Comment

Good evening!

Yep.....I watched the S-3 Gag Reel yesterday. ROFL! It's a wonder they ever get serious enough to actually get a show done. BTW......nice ass-ets, Jared! *wink*

I thought it was fun they did a whole tape piece on the car as well.

Let's see.....the episodes......
      Spoiler:
      look at those SGA boys sneaking over to SPN! Why, Kavan Smith and Craig Veroni.....what are you doing here? Poor Kavan.....got his liver stolen.......after he got locked in the trunk of his own car.....tsk... and Dean finally went to Hell. Is Papa Winchester also in hell? Somebody said that Dean's mother held his contract....is that the truth? Interesting take on Hell-not how I would have pictured it! That wasn't the same Lilith was it? So, she moves around too. And I guess RIP Ruby wouldn't be exactly correct, since she's already dead and all.....

IHS
      sigpic

Comment

Morning Pet Shop

*makes tea and coffee*

I did have a bit of peekage ( Yep.. managed to cap one queen...although it's a bit blurry ) for you this morning but PB's down so have a sleepy Sam I copied from earlier

sigpic

Comment

Morning Pet Shop *pours coffee & boils kettle* <<< I'm getting deja vu!

I'll reply to your stuff from home IHS...takes too long on my phone lol

sigpic

Comment

Morning Lizzie... you just beat me too it this morning! *takes extra coffee* it's only blood pressure, right?

Originally posted by LizzieAnne View Post
            I did have a bit of peekage ( Yep.. managed to cap one queen...although it's a bit blurry ) for you this morning but PB's down so have a sleepy Sam I copied from earlier
            You got it? Woohooo You capped this morning? Blimey you mustve been up early! I tried Photobucket myself and saw it's down *snuggles*

sigpic

Comment

hey queen

No.. I did it last night straight after...
              I was tired last night and couldn't decide which one to use..but one is less blurry than the others... he was moving so fast...
              sigpic

Comment

Aaahh, I was going to say.. that'd be very dedicated! I think that's one for frame by frame on the dvd... though will probably still be blurred!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                  Hey Jen!

*facepalm* do you have to tell everyone? Is nothing private? *smooches back* oh, there's someone that wants to meet you...you'll have to get your butt over to Paradise!!
                  I'll see what I can do after the weekend *hugs* I won't be around the next days.
                  Enjoy the weekend!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                    I'll see what I can do after the weekend *hugs* I won't be around the next days.
                    Enjoy the weekend!
                    Noooooo!! *clings* I've not seen you for ages! I suppose I'll have to wait then

Have a good one hon *squishehuggles*

sigpic

Comment

Noooooo!! *clings* I've not seen you for ages! I suppose I'll have to wait then

Have a good one hon *squishehuggles*
                      Awww sorry hon! I'm going to a festival this weekend. But next week I'll be back in my flat and can spend all day (okay almost all day, have to work) in front of my laptop
                      sigpic

Comment

Evening Pet Shop

A little peekage

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                        Good evening!

Yep.....I watched the S-3 Gag Reel yesterday. ROFL! It's a wonder they ever get serious enough to actually get a show done. BTW......nice ass-ets, Jared! *wink*

I thought it was fun they did a whole tape piece on the car as well.

Let's see.....the episodes......
                        Spoiler:
                        look at those SGA boys sneaking over to SPN! Why, Kavan Smith and Craig Veroni.....what are you doing here? Poor Kavan.....got his liver stolen.......after he got locked in the trunk of his own car.....tsk... and Dean finally went to Hell. Is Papa Winchester also in hell? Somebody said that Dean's mother held his contract....is that the truth? Interesting take on Hell-not how I would have pictured it! That wasn't the same Lilith was it? So, she moves around too. And I guess RIP Ruby wouldn't be exactly correct, since she's already dead and all.....

IHS
                        It really is a wonder they get anything done... but then when they put their minds to it they give such great performances I reckon the director forgives them virtually anything

Season 3 spoilers
                        Spoiler:

It was good to see Kavan even if his appearance only lasted a couple of minutes.

I suppose how we picture hell is different for all of us. For me it summed up all that I think hell could be in myth and legend. Physical and mental torture. And when Dean cried out for Sam...if I didn't already love him I would have done at that point. And even though I think of myself as a whumper...I couldn't exactly enjoy that scene...I really felt for him...it gave me a great big knot in my stomach

Aaahh, I was going to say.. that'd be very dedicated! I think that's one for frame by frame on the dvd... though will probably still be blurred!
                        But at least with frame by frame you get more of a chance to get a good un.
                        I look forward to it.
                        Also there won't be a logo trying to sneak onto his lovely bum either
                        sigpic

Comment

*does a run by*

Evening Pet Shop!

Lovely peekage shot Lizzie, yay for the logoless days!!

Back later hopefully!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic
                            Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                            My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Morning Pet Shop

*yawns and puts kettle on *

sigpic

Comment

Morning!

Niiiice pic Stargate78fan! *makes mental note to snurch when I get back to my own computer*

Last night I turned on the TV and
                                Spoiler:
                                saw back to back episodes of "SPN" on the CW. Double Jared bliss.

IHS
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X