Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
    Of course I know the season one bloopers! I had already found them before I ever ordered my season one box. In fact, the extras were one major reason for me to purchase the US DVD box instead the British one because the European box set didn't have the extras; and since my dear DVD player is region free...

I'm totally with you two, I also liked Sarah very much. I even tend to think that I like her better than Jess. She was really beautiful, charming and had balls (if you know what I mean ), the fact she went with the boys for the salt and burn, I admired her for embracing that new reality and not shying away from it. Sarah and Sam were a matched pair and looked cute together. I really loved Dean's line of "Sam, marry that girl!" http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...ilies/hehe.gif And if it wasn't for the looming fate over Sammy's head, I totally believe he would still consider visiting her again and see what becomes of it. (Plus, I'd love to see the look on her Dad's face! I'm sure he'll freak out when 'that beggar' pays his daughter another visit.)

If they really shorten JP's hair again, I hope he still manages better than what I read in one fanfiction in which Dean asked of Sam as dying wish on his second to last day that he wanted Sammy to go and cut his hair. lol Dean just wanted to see if Sam would really do it, and he did, though he passed out on the chair. But Dean saved him from the buzzcut in the last moment and told him that it was just a joke. I really think Dean would be so mean as to dare his kid brother to do that.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...vesaClown1.jpg
    Oh you lucky girl! Region-free DVD player, eh? I wish I had one of those... since the region 2 DVD sets of Stargate have extras that aren't on the region 1 dvds. Well...that huge S1-10 collectors set has them, but I can't afford it and I have most of the seasons already.

Anyway... Yeah, I really liked Sarah. I thought she and Sam were cute together, especially in that scene where they were waiting outside for Dean. I'm hard-pressed to say if I like her better than Jess. I guess I can't really say about Jess since I didn't get to see her very much with Sam... but I might be tempted to say I like Sarah better. I loved how Dean told him "Sam, marry that girl." And then at the very end when Sam went back and kissed her, Dean said "that's my boy." Ah, big brother approves.

Oh, same here. I hope they don't make it shorter than he's had it this season so far. I got a little nervous when I was reading con reports from Chicago. Jensen looked at JP and said "and you're allowed to cut your hair now." People in the audience started groaning and JP said something like "Sorry, I've had this since Gilmore Girls. I wanna see what the shape of my head looks like"... lol. They said maybe they'd have Dean shaving Sam's head in his sleep as a prank like the stuff they did in Hell House. I really hoped they were joking.

Ouch... yeah I hope they don't go that route. That fanfic sounds interesting though, do you remember where you saw it? I'm glad that Dean saved him from the buzzcut. To me the long hair helps define Sammy, no matter what changes he's gone through this past season.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
      Oh you lucky girl! Region-free DVD player, eh? I wish I had one of those... since the region 2 DVD sets of Stargate have extras that aren't on the region 1 dvds. Well...that huge S1-10 collectors set has them, but I can't afford it and I have most of the seasons already.

Anyway... Yeah, I really liked Sarah. I thought she and Sam were cute together, especially in that scene where they were waiting outside for Dean. I'm hard-pressed to say if I like her better than Jess. I guess I can't really say about Jess since I didn't get to see her very much with Sam... but I might be tempted to say I like Sarah better. I loved how Dean told him "Sam, marry that girl." And then at the very end when Sam went back and kissed her, Dean said "that's my boy." Ah, big brother approves.

Oh, same here. I hope they don't make it shorter than he's had it this season so far. I got a little nervous when I was reading con reports from Chicago. Jensen looked at JP and said "and you're allowed to cut your hair now." People in the audience started groaning and JP said something like "Sorry, I've had this since Gilmore Girls. I wanna see what the shape of my head looks like"... lol. They said maybe they'd have Dean shaving Sam's head in his sleep as a prank like the stuff they did in Hell House. I really hoped they were joking.

Ouch... yeah I hope they don't go that route. That fanfic sounds interesting though, do you remember where you saw it? I'm glad that Dean saved him from the buzzcut. To me the long hair helps define Sammy, no matter what changes he's gone through this past season.

Spoiler:
      So true! The hair must stay! Sammy = fluffy hair -> me = happy Very simple
      I can't imagine him with short hair. I mean really short hair. Nooooo!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
        So true! The hair must stay! Sammy = fluffy hair -> me = happy Very simple
        I can't imagine him with short hair. I mean really short hair. Nooooo!

Exactly! I've seen a couple pics of him with short hair but it was from when he was much younger...before SN. I just can't see him with it now. I remember in his last season of GG he had long floppy hair for the first ep and then I think the next one (or a few later) he'd cut it short and he almost looked dorky (IMHO).

The long hair must stay!

Spoiler:

Heh... I can just see it:

Sam: Cut my hair? Are you nuts?? No!!

Comment

I hear you, JessM! Actually, I think it's really sad that they just don't put the same extras on the DVD for any region. Most people just don't have a region free DVD player, and even if they did, it really sucks to buy each and every region's DVD set to see all the extras. After all, often enough it's not either have the specials or not but that there are actually different specials for different regions, so you may not want to miss any of them.
          Oh man! I most certainly hope they won't shave JP's head. I really like for men to have their hair a bit longer, especially when it looks so good like on JP. And I'm still more than glad for it. And I full-on agree that this hairdo does define Sammy.

Still, if he really wants to cut his hair, or the show wants him to and he has no real problem with that, it's of course his decision, but I'll be a sad fangirl then.

I remember when Billy Wirth, who IMHO is the sexiest man alive, cut his hair for a military role (he used to have almost waist-long hair at that time), he just looked so ordinary and nothing like his eye-catching self. After the movie he immediately let his hair grow again to at least shoulder length. Here's a pic of him if you don't know what he looks like.
          Spoiler:

Yes, I know what story it was; as a matter of fact I stored it on my hard drive because I liked it so much. It's called "Take Care of My Brother" by FraidyCat. It's about Bobby breaking the deal for Dean.
          The long hair must stay!

Heh... I can just see it:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60...yspotedit1.jpg
          Sam: Cut my hair? Are you nuts?? No!!
          Hehe, love that pic in combination with your wording!

Jenova, I definitely like your second Jared pic.

Beware of caps from 'Magnificent Seven'...
          Spoiler:

twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
          sigpic

Comment

I hear you, JessM! Actually, I think it's really sad that they just don't put the same extras on the DVD for any region. Most people just don't have a region free DVD player, and even if they did, it really sucks to buy each and every region's DVD set to see all the extras. After all, often enough it's not either have the specials or not but that there are actually different specials for different regions, so you may not want to miss any of them.
            Oh, I agree. I think it's the most logical thing to do, and I think it's a shame that no one seems to have thought of it! I've heard it's the same for the Supernatural DVDs. Someone told me that the commentary for IMTOD was missing from the region 2 DVD set.

Oh man! I most certainly hope they won't shave JP's head. I really like for men to have their hair a bit longer, especially when it looks so good like on JP. And I'm still more than glad for it. And I full-on agree that this hairdo does define Sammy.

Still, if he really wants to cut his hair, or the show wants him to and he has no real problem with that, it's of course his decision, but I'll be a sad fangirl then.

I remember when Billy Wirth, who IMHO is the sexiest man alive, cut his hair for a military role (he used to have almost waist-long hair at that time), he just looked so ordinary and nothing like his eye-catching self. After the movie he immediately let his hair grow again to at least shoulder length. Here's a pic of him if you don't know what he looks like.
            I really hope they don't - I hope that it was just JP and Jensen joking with the fans. I feel the same way... if he wants to change it and cut it (or the people on the show want it), then it's his decision. But I will certainly be a sad fangirl myself. Possibly even more than when I first saw Daniel Jackson had cut his hair in SG-1 after S2...

Oh well, I believe they start filming the new episodes for this season either this week or next. When the reports and pics from the Creation Supernatural convention in LA come out, I guess we will see for ourselves.

Thanks for the pic of Billy, btw. He does look gorgeous and that is some very pretty hair I don't blame you for feeling disappointed when he cut it.

Yes, I know what story it was; as a matter of fact I stored it on my hard drive because I liked it so much. It's called "Take Care of My Brother" by FraidyCat. It's about Bobby breaking the deal for Dean.
            Great, thanks so much for the link! I'm going to read it when I get home tonight.

Thanks! I just couldn't resist

*sigh* He was gorgeous in Magnificent Seven... see I wouldn't really mind his hair going back to this

I love the look on his face when
            Spoiler:
            Dean says "What's in the box!!!"

Comment

I've heard it's the same for the Supernatural DVDs. Someone told me that the commentary for IMTOD was missing from the region 2 DVD set.
              I don't really know about the commentary of 'In my Time of Dying' because the region 2 season two DVD set does have extras on it while I know that the season one box doesn't have ANY extras, so I decided to buy the region one disc set anyway. I didn't want to switch formats between the season boxes, so it's region 1 for 'Supernatural' for me.
              Oh well, I believe they start filming the new episodes for this season either this week or next. When the reports and pics from the Creation Supernatural convention in LA come out, I guess we will see for ourselves.
              Yes, we'll have to wait and see, but in the meantime I'll keep my fingers crossed that he doesn't (have to) cut his hair... At least he kept the hair during the writer's strike, so there's hope.
              Thanks for the pic of Billy, btw. He does look gorgeous and that is some very pretty hair I don't blame you for feeling disappointed when he cut it.
              True, Billy Wirth has really terrific hair (as much as I can tell); he's of native American descent and wore his hair waist long in his twens. But not being type-cast in native American roles, he cut his hair a lot shorter for most of his roles but still keeps it at least shoulder length when he can, even though he's already 45 (the pic was from 2005). BTW, he sometimes wears a fringe too.
              Spoiler:

*sigh* He was gorgeous in Magnificent Seven... see I wouldn't really mind his hair going back to this
              You won't hear me complaining either! Although I have to say that throughout most of season two, Jared Padalecki had a very nice hairdo, even though it varied in length.

Just watched 'Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things'; there he sported quite long hair as well. I really am possessed with JP's hair!

I very much enjoyed the ongoing dealing issues between Sam and Dean there and how nicely it was woven into the plot of the week. Dean's insistance of "What's dead should stay dead." was great foreshadowing for the later season.

@ Sammy switching off the TV in a hurry when Dean enters their motel room.

Spoiler:

And a nice treat for the longer hair addicts
              twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
              sigpic

Comment

I don't really know about the commentary of 'In my Time of Dying' because the region 2 season two DVD set does have extras on it while I know that the season one box doesn't have ANY extras, so I decided to buy the region one disc set anyway. I didn't want to switch formats between the season boxes, so it's region 1 for 'Supernatural' for me.
                Ah, well I'm glad it works out then. I'd probably do the same exact thing.

Yes, we'll have to wait and see, but in the meantime I'll keep my fingers crossed that he doesn't (have to) cut his hair... At least he kept the hair during the writer's strike, so there's hope.

True, Billy Wirth has really terrific hair (as much as I can tell); he's of native American descent and wore his hair waist long in his twens. But not being type-cast in native American roles, he cut his hair a lot shorter for most of his roles but still keeps it at least shoulder length when he can, even though he's already 45 (the pic was from 2005). BTW, he sometimes wears a fringe too.
                That's a very good point. *grin* Looks like they start filming again tomorrow... I'll keep my fingers crossed too

Even though it makes me a bit sad, I guess it does make a bit of sense. That's another lovely picture... even the fringe looks nice

You won't hear me complaining either! Although I have to say that throughout most of season two, Jared Padalecki had a very nice hairdo, even though it varied in length.

Just watched 'Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things'; there he sported quite long hair as well. I really am possessed with JP's hair!

I very much enjoyed the ongoing dealing issues between Sam and Dean there and how nicely it was woven into the plot of the week. Dean's insistance of "What's dead should stay dead." was great foreshadowing for the later season.

http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...ilies/hehe.gif @ Sammy switching off the TV in a hurry when Dean enters their motel room.

Oh yes, I did think it looked very nice in Season Two. Not complaining about that hair one bit I did quite like it in Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things. I know a few people who thought it was too wild in that episode, but I liked it very much. I agree, Dean's quote was some great foreshadowing. And then he finally admitted that the way he was brought back (by John sacrificing himself) wasn't natural. I liked the scene at the end when he sort of apologized to Sam.

Hehe, I loved that one... I loved Dean's expression as Sam said "What?" and of course his "....Awkward..."

Here are a couple of "unseen" promo pics:

Spoiler:

From "The Legacy" site at the Repro Network

Comment

Here are a couple of "unseen" promo pics:

Spoiler:

From "The Legacy" site at the Repro Network
                  Those are awesome!!! The first one... *dies*

About the shorter hair, this is something I could live with

But please, not shorter than that!

EDIT: A girl in a PB forum I lurk in made a wall with some of the 'unseen' promos from S1 I thought you should see

Spoiler:

Credit to chaosgraphics
                  Last edited by Jenova Synthesis; 12 March 2008, 12:39 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Those are awesome!!! The first one... *dies*
                    I swear, he is just asking to be kissed in that pic. *drools*

But please, not shorter than that!
                    Yeah, I don't find that too bad either - looks kinda like the hair he had around the beginning of GG season 5. I've seen pics of him with even shorter hair than that. I think he was pretty young in those...but I really didn't like that hair.

Hopefully it won't be shorter than in that pic you posted!

EDIT: A girl in a PB forum I lurk in made a wall with some of the 'unseen' promos from S1 I thought you should see

Spoiler:
                    http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii193/crystalchain/Wallpaper/Supernatural/1280x800_009.jpg

Credit to chaosgraphics
                    Oh, that's really beautiful!! I wish I could make walls like that. Thanks for posting it!

I may try some new artwork with some of the "unseen" promos I have... definitely icons - maybe I'll try a wall too.

Comment

I swear, he is just asking to be kissed in that pic. *drools*

Yeah, I don't find that too bad either - looks kinda like the hair he had around the beginning of GG season 5. I've seen pics of him with even shorter hair than that. I think he was pretty young in those...but I really didn't like that hair.

Hopefully it won't be shorter than in that pic you posted!

Oh, that's really beautiful!! I wish I could make walls like that. Thanks for posting it!

I may try some new artwork with some of the "unseen" promos I have... definitely icons - maybe I'll try a wall too.
                      Tehe, indeed! *kisses him*

I wish I could make stuff like that with PS, too...
                      I'm looking foreward to seeing your icons!

sigpic

Comment

Tehe, indeed! *kisses him*

I'm looking foreward to seeing your icons!

*grin*

Me too. I only have PS Elements at work and there's not much you can do with it. I mostly use PSP at home and while it's very nice, it doesn't do everything that PS does (like selective coloring). Still I look at tutorials and try different things from them... I think I'm learning bit by bit.

Thanks! Well, I've got 2 new ones done now

Comment

*grin*

Me too. I only have PS Elements at work and there's not much you can do with it. I mostly use PSP at home and while it's very nice, it doesn't do everything that PS does (like selective coloring). Still I look at tutorials and try different things from them... I think I'm learning bit by bit.

Thanks! Well, I've got 2 new ones done now

Wow! Again, very beautiful! I really like the Sammy one!

I try to learn a few things, too. Still, it's always easier to admire other people's work
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                            To be honest, that hair is horrible IMHO. Not only do I think it's too short but also I don't like the cut. *shudders* I'm sure there are short hair cuts that look better on him.
                            Spoiler:
                            Where's this pic from? A promo shot? I really like the jacket he's wearing!

Don't worry, Jenova, I'm such a retard with my picture editing program as well. I still rely on my dear PaintShopPro5 from the mid nineties and I'm certainly not too good with it. The sig I made before this one took me more than five hours in the making, and I ended up not liking the result and never uploading it as sig. But I'm always deeply impressed at other people's skills for making magnificent banners, walls and icons.

Speaking of which, your Sammy icon is wonderful, JessM!

Also thanks for the "unseen" promo pics, I like both.

How about treating you to a new set of pics from various eps. I've got two pics of eyecandy from 'Hell House' when I was challenged to find a Sam pic with shorts.

Spoiler:

An impression of EvilSammy (even though he wasn't even evil at that moment, come to think of it...)

And the 'Hell House' treat. I admit I didn't get the cap of the shorts

sigpic

Comment

To be honest, that hair is horrible IMHO. Not only do I think it's too short but also I don't like the cut. *shudders* I'm sure there are short hair cuts that look better on him.

Where's this pic from? A promo shot? I really like the jacket he's wearing!
                              It's one of these unseen promos (for S1). I dunno why they keep popping up right now. Not that I'm complaning I like the jacket, too. Looks a bit like one from Atlantis

Originally posted by twinchaosblade
                              Don't worry, Jenova, I'm such a retard with my picture editing program as well. I still rely on my dear PaintShopPro5 from the mid nineties and I'm certainly not too good with it. The sig I made before this one took me more than five hours in the making, and I ended up not liking the result and never uploading it as sig. But I'm always deeply impressed at other people's skills for making magnificent banners, walls and icons.

How about treating you to a new set of pics from various eps. I've got two pics of eyecandy from 'Hell House' when I was challenged to find a Sam pic with shorts.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...rabadSign3.jpg

And the 'Hell House' treat. I admit I didn't get the cap of the shorts

Nobody blames you!

Nice picspam! Thx
                              sigpic

Comment

Wow! Again, very beautiful! I really like the Sammy one!

I try to learn a few things, too. Still, it's always easier to admire other people's work
                                Thanks! Yeah, it is easier, isn't it?

Here's another new one... I'm in an artsy mood for some reason, lol

I know what you're saying, Twinny. While I've seen worse short hair pics of him, I have to say I'm not too fond of the way his ears are showing. Gah, I sound so picky, don't I?

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...rabadSign3.jpg
                                [/FONT]
                                Thanks so much! I love all these unseen promo pics that are coming out... here are a few from S3...

Spoiler:
                                The Magnificent Seven...

Bedtime Stories...

and A Very Supernatural Christmas

Oh, thank you so much for the eye candy... all of it!! I never get tired of those "towel" pics from Hell House *grin* Just watched that one on DVD last night, actually. It's one of my fave eps.

Comment

Working...
                                X