Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    I have to agree with you here, Twinny (may I call you that? )
    Thank you for the cute pics, Jenova! And of course you can "call" me twinny!

I've been absent from GW for two days because I was really dead beat from work and needed a few precious hours of sleep. Stupid that one needs such a profane thing every once in a while...

Anyway, in anticipation of 'Jus-in-Bello' tonight, here are a few more thunkalicious pics

We watched 'What is...' last night, and it was just so hilarious how Sammy tried to keep the distance between himself and Dean while Dean for a change was all for "touchy-feely". Nice to see what it makes of "no-chick-flick moments" Dean when he all of a sudden is rejected by his usually heartwarmingly sentimental kid brother.

Spoiler:

And a newer one from his film 'Thomas Kinkade...'
    twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
    sigpic

Comment

I should have some stuff to share soon. Aw - he is such a cutie in this pic

Originally posted by twinchaosblade View Post
      Anyway, in anticipation of 'Jus-in-Bello' tonight, here are a few more thunkalicious pics

We watched 'What is...' last night, and it was just so hilarious how Sammy tried to keep the distance between himself and Dean while Dean for a change was all for "touchy-feely". Nice to see what it makes of "no-chick-flick moments" Dean when he all of a sudden is rejected by his usually heartwarmingly sentimental kid brother.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...cs/Whatis3.jpg
      All I have to say is..... YUM!!
      I love the pic from his Kinkade movie, too... I am really looking forward to that one. Shame it won't be released till next Christmas (heard they had trouble clearing some of the rights to.... something....). But still I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah, 'What Is...' definitely showed us a different Sammy. I liked his awkward smiles when Dean was acting so chummy with him... it was a bit sad when he told Dean they didn't talk much outside of holidays and how he recounted the things Dean had done to him (like going out with his prom date and etc.).

I did love it though when Dean was going after the djinn and Sam joined him anyway, telling him "you're still my brother." And I loved this scene:

Dean: b!tch
      Sam: Why are you calling me a b!tch?
      Dean: You're supposed to say ... never mind.

(of course Sam is "supposed" to say 'jerk' )

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
        I should have some stuff to share soon. Aw - he is such a cutie in this pic

All I have to say is..... YUM!!
        I love the pic from his Kinkade movie, too... I am really looking forward to that one. Shame it won't be released till next Christmas (heard they had trouble clearing some of the rights to.... something....). But still I'm looking forward to it.

Yeah, 'What Is...' definitely showed us a different Sammy. I liked his awkward smiles when Dean was acting so chummy with him... it was a bit sad when he told Dean they didn't talk much outside of holidays and how he recounted the things Dean had done to him (like going out with his prom date and etc.).

I did love it though when Dean was going after the djinn and Sam joined him anyway, telling him "you're still my brother." And I loved this scene:

Dean: b!tch
        Sam: Why are you calling me a b!tch?
        Dean: You're supposed to say ... never mind.

(of course Sam is "supposed" to say 'jerk' )
        That scene rocked!

I will post caps from the last ep later today...
        sigpic

Comment

*grin* It's one of my favorite scenes of all time

Can't wait to see the caps, Jenova In the meantime I love that piccie of Jared

Comment

*grin* It's one of my favorite scenes of all time

Can't wait to see the caps, Jenova In the meantime I love that piccie of Jared
            Mine too! Brotherly love...

And the caps as promised

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

And some more

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Last batch

Spoiler:

Totally love this one *huggles poor Sammy*
                sigpic

Comment

Awww.... He does look like he needs a hug. *also huggles Sammy*

Love the pics... those first few with him on the floor.... *THUD*

I also love his expression when (spoilers)
                  Spoiler:
                  Dean says to Henrickson "But you didn't shoot the deputy." It was almost like, "OMG I can't believe you actually said that."

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Dean says to Henrickson "But you didn't shoot the deputy." It was almost like, "OMG I can't believe you actually said that."
                    But the moment he (the FBI guy) said it I knew it was going to come! Dean just had to say it! Reminds me of the 'what's-in-the-booooooooox' scene from one of the first eps of s3... Same look
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      *jumps right in and huggles poor Sammy some more*

Sorry guys for vanishing all of a sudden; seems like the ground swallowed me whole and I needed a few days to dig me right out again...

Thank you so much for the fantastic pics, Jenova! 'Jus in Bello' was such a great episode, I couldn't even resist to watch it prematurely.

About the spoilered scene:
                      Spoiler:
                      Oh, yes, the look was positively the death glare from Sammy.

Then when Ruby showed up after the show down, Sammy looked so young again. Sometimes I really wonder how a twenty-five year old can still pull off THAT look. But JP does it every time.

Let me also post a few pics to get back into the thunking mood.

Spoiler:

This one I've actually as a poster in my bedroom. When I bought it, they said it was 20 x 24 but it turned out 24 x 36 inches (quite the difference; not that I' mind ).
                      twinchaosblade .......................... ...... ...... ..........................Homepage and FanFic
                      sigpic

Comment

Now that 'The Kindred' has aired and I know for sure that 'Atlantis' just isn't the show anymore that it used to be, I'm concentrating on my new love, 'Supernatural'.

Anybody else in the mood for thunking?

Spoiler:

Good memories from the early days

And the perfect pic to end all picspams
                        sigpic

Comment

Now that 'The Kindred' has aired and I know for sure that 'Atlantis' just isn't the show anymore that it used to be, I'm concentrating on my new love, 'Supernatural'.

<snip>

And the perfect pic to end all picspams
                          http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...Jared80108.jpg
                          I know what you mean... After Liz and Carson had left everything went terribly wrong. The saddest thing for me is that the Kindred two-parter was actually one of the few eps you could watch this season... The rest was just awefully boring I mean who cared that Sam, Rodney, and Keller fell into a big hole?

Anyway, love your picspam! Especially the last pic! *thunk*

Mind if I join with a few pix?

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

But the moment he (the FBI guy) said it I knew it was going to come! Dean just had to say it! Reminds me of the 'what's-in-the-booooooooox' scene from one of the first eps of s3... Same look
                            Oh I agree.... I could see it coming once Henrickson said that...Dean just gets that little glint in his eye

*jumps right in and huggles poor Sammy some more*

Sorry guys for vanishing all of a sudden; seems like the ground swallowed me whole and I needed a few days to dig me right out again...

Thank you so much for the fantastic pics, Jenova! 'Jus in Bello' was such a great episode, I couldn't even resist to watch it prematurely.

About the spoilered scene:
                            Spoiler:
                            Oh, yes, the look was positively the death glare from Sammy.

Then when Ruby showed up after the show down, Sammy looked so young again. Sometimes I really wonder how a twenty-five year old can still pull off THAT look. But JP does it every time.

Let me also post a few pics to get back into the thunking mood.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p...centSeven2.jpg
                            Hey welcome back, Twinny! *hugs*

Spoiler:
                            Oh yes, that Sammy death glare gets me every time. And since Jenova mentioned Dean's "What's in the boooooooox!!" from Magnificent Seven, I loved Sammy's reaction to that one too... no death glare, but he looked SO confused... bless him

*raises hand* Ooh! I am!! I loved all the pics... esp. the ones from the good old early day moments. They always put a smile on my face. I love that behind-the-scenes pic from Faith where he's sitting at the piano. He just looks like a big kid there.

And...certainly cannot complain about that final pic

Love your pic run too, Jenova! I agree with you guys about Atlantis... it is so different now. I really miss Liz and Carson. Not that the whole season has been a bust but seems there's only been a few little bright spots.

Anyway, these pic runs really cheered me up, so thanks.

I've got some pics to add too...

Spoiler:
                            some are quite large so clicky to enlarge them

Comment

Almost forgot... I have some new icons to share as well

Comment

Ah, thank you, Jenova and JessM!

I watched 'Simon Said' today, so take a good guess as to what my pic spam will consist of...

Regarding that ep, I still laugh at JP's comment in an interview/special when he said he enjoyed 'Simon Said' very much but it was possible that his perception was a bit jumbled from the meds he was on while shooting because he'd had surgery on his arm right beforehand. Just gotta love the man for answers like that!

Spoiler:

I really liked the character of Andy in this ep and 'AHBL'

Loved Andy's comment about the evil twin; that's something I can relate to

And a bonus of Ellen
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X