No announcement yet.

Jared Padalecki Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Pet Shop *drück* <<< had to copy and paste that... this could be an issue... did I dream it up or did Fainne tell me you guys have an extra couple of keys/letters on your keyboard? I can only get accents over a & e

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    Good to know Actually, shouldn't it be impossible to watch a SPN episode and not have fun?
    You think so, but unfortunately I've seen Ghostfacers!!

sigpic

Comment

*purrs*

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
        Morning Pet Shop *drück* <<< had to copy and paste that... this could be an issue... did I dream it up or did Fainne tell me you guys have an extra couple of keys/letters on your keyboard? I can only get accents over a & e

You think so, but unfortunately I've seen Ghostfacers!!
        Yepp that's true. We have in addition: ö ä ü and this one ß

So you didn't like Ghostfacers?
        sigpic

Comment

Yepp that's true. We have in addition: ö ä ü and this one ß

So you didn't like Ghostfacers?
          Hmmm, maybe I can find a way to press about 5 buttons at once on a UK keyboard and find them!!

Nope. I liked Dean and Sam but that's it. It really annoyed me, it was amusing for about 5 mins then I got bored lol A really small point but it annoyed me that the only time Dean says a bad swear word it gets beeped out!! These things amuse me... like in Ark of Truth when Daniel says

Spoiler:
          who would make this sh*t up?

I'm too foul mouthed for my own good sometimes!!

sigpic

Comment

nope, you didn't dream that. i think i told you about them because i had troubles with the english keyboard - was it in the internet cafe? wow - good old times. i was so lost back then and you safed my life xD

Comment

I liked Ghostfacers. Those guys were just hilarious! Gay love saved the day XD

sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, it was!! In the City Screen internet cafe!! it seems like forever ago!! *huggles*

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I liked Ghostfacers. Those guys were just hilarious! Gay love saved the day XD
                    Awww yeah, that was lovely!!
                    Now I wanna watch Brokeback... been watching Brokeback Spn vids on YT...hilarious!!

Yum!

sigpic

Comment

Brokeback Supernatural? XD Do I wanna know?

sigpic

Comment

LOL, depends on whether (a) you've seen Brokeback or not (it's better if you have), and (b) whether you can have a giggle about the Sam/Dean stuff!!

On my way home now, yay!

sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, it was!! In the City Screen internet cafe!! it seems like forever ago!! *huggles*
                          yeah... 9 months... scary, isn't it?

no slash stories in my head *sticks fingers in her ears* lalalalalaaa

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                            yeah... 9 months... scary, isn't it?

no slash stories in my head *sticks fingers in her ears* lalalalalaaa
                            That long? Blimey! Where does the time go? *snurches smiley* that's brilliant!!

Hehe, that's OK you can take them out - I won't post anything unless someone wants it sending. Just a giggle that's all!

sigpic

Comment

LOL, depends on whether (a) you've seen Brokeback or not (it's better if you have), and (b) whether you can have a giggle about the Sam/Dean stuff!!

On my way home now, yay!
                              Haven't seen it

sigpic

Comment

Haven't seen it
                                I highly recommend it... brilliant film. I cry my eyes out every time I watch it... without fail!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X