Dean Winchester Whump Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
    Me too!!! Mac was my first whumpee and I loevd watching the eps where he got hurt. They have MacGyver on Netflix Instant and I searched through the eps for hints of an injury for him.
    Oh WOW! And here I thought I was the only one, hence the spoiler tags and the .I have the series on DVD, haven't watched it in a while...maybe tomorrow since it's my day off

It was for me. Thanks for the bloody pic.
    I seriously couldn't remember who had asked for those pics. Sorry. And you're welcome.

BTW - LOVE YOUR SIG!!!!
    Thank you. It's an oldie but goodie.

Not sure if this counts, it's a behind-the-scenes shot from "No Rest For The Wicked"...
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
      Oh WOW! And here I thought I was the only one, hence the spoiler tags and the .I have the series on DVD, haven't watched it in a while...maybe tomorrow since it's my day off
      I have the first three seasons so far but I intend to get the rest at some point in time.

I seriously couldn't remember who had asked for those pics. Sorry. And you're welcome.
      Not a big deal. I'm sure you get a lot of requests.

Not sure if this counts, it's a behind-the-scenes shot from "No Rest For The Wicked"...
      I always like BTS pics. Here's one too

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Mac was my first whumpee too. MacGyver is what got me into Stargate. And Stargate got me into Supernatural.

Comment

i used to watch macgyver, but at the time i was too young to really appreciate the whump but like grace, macgyver is what got me into stargate, which then brought me here and with all you lovely ppl i came to SG1 for RDA, and stayed for MS, came to GW to thunk MS, and nao i spend more time in the Pit than almost anywhere else [( the only places that come close are the Cantina and my LGBT thread )]
          I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
          sigpic

Comment

I have the first three seasons so far but I intend to get the rest at some point in time.
            Good.

Not a big deal. I'm sure you get a lot of requests.
            I get...enough...requests.

I always like BTS pics. Here's one too

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/...316-A-0067.jpg
            Poor Jensen. He HATED filming that scene!

Originally posted by Grace View Post
            Mac was my first whumpee too. MacGyver is what got me into Stargate. And Stargate got me into Supernatural.
            Same with me! Watched SG1 for RDA.

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
            i used to watch macgyver, but at the time i was too young to really appreciate the whump but like grace, macgyver is what got me into stargate, which then brought me here and with all you lovely ppl i came to SG1 for RDA, and stayed for MS, came to GW to thunk MS, and nao i spend more time in the Pit than almost anywhere else [( the only places that come close are the Cantina and my LGBT thread )]
            Yep, Mac brought me to Jack who led me to Rodney who led me to GW which eventually led me to the Jensen thread. After I'd been watching SPN...the TNT reruns. I started watching SPN when it premiered on the WB back in 2005 but SGA/GW kept me from watching it, from really getting into SPN so, when TNT announced that it would be syndicating SPN I was happily tuned in! Course at the time TNT only aired one episode. Now...two episodes back to back...it's AWESOME!!!

Another behind-the-scenes whump pic...

...I'm guessing it's from "Devil's Trap", S1 finale.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

i wanna lick his chin clean.... also, with the contrast filter on that pic, that backlight almost kinda looks like it could be a halo
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

Poor Jensen. He HATED filming that scene!

Do you know why he hated filming it? I am curious...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                  Do you know why he hated filming it? I am curious...
                  Me too actually

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

Uhm...I think it was because it was very uncomfortable and painful for him? If memory serves. And the tears were real. You know, I think there's a video of him talking about filming that scene floatin' 'round Youtube somewhere...

...I'll go have a look-see.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by ME.

Comment

Uhm...I think it was because it was very uncomfortable and painful for him? If memory serves. And the tears were real. You know, I think there's a video of him talking about filming that scene floatin' 'round Youtube somewhere...

...I'll go have a look-see.
                      Poor thing!

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Poor thing!
                        Yeah! The things he goes through for us!

I could have read about it in the Supernatural Magazine, not sure.
                        sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/jensen+ackles+is+a+bamf

Found it! The harness slipped and was digging into him, but he couldn't ask them to stop and readjust because he knew how long it took to set up the scene, so he just dealt with it.
                          sigpic
                          Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                          --Angels in America

Comment

Ah, yes, that's where I heard, or rather read about it. They called it the Hell Shot...

From the S3 companion...
                            It was definitely hell for Jensen Ackles. "Out of the sixty episodes that we've shot, this the most physical pain I've been in for one shot. I showed up at 5 in the morning to start a 4 hour prosthetic application with the hooks in my side, neck, wrists and ankles. They bring me on set and they've got five wires wired up so they hook into my wrists and ankles. Then I put a belt on, cinched it really tight, and they piped me right in the back of the belt. I had five guys pulling me up and just basically quartering me. I was probably thirteen, fourteen feet in the air, just hanging there. Most of the weight was on my belt. The harness slipped passed my jeans' belt and the metal buckle dug into my hip so I had all hundred and ninety pounds of myself basically resting on this buckle that was pinching into my hip, and I had to hold it there for five minutes, which is a really really long time when you're suspended by a wire. So that was really tough. In fact, at the end of the shot, the big crane came up and started spiralling in and finally got to my face and they yelled, 'Cut.' As they were lowering me, I had tears rolling down my face, partially because of the scene bur more because of the pain! IT sucked but it turned out to be a really cool shot."
                            sigpic
                            Sig by ME.

Comment

Awwww.. Poor guy *gives him hugs in thanks for the pain he endured for us fans*

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Ah, yes, that's where I heard, or rather read about it. They called it the Hell Shot...

From the S3 companion...
                                It was definitely hell for Jensen Ackles. "Out of the sixty episodes that we've shot, this the most physical pain I've been in for one shot. I showed up at 5 in the morning to start a 4 hour prosthetic application with the hooks in my side, neck, wrists and ankles. They bring me on set and they've got five wires wired up so they hook into my wrists and ankles. Then I put a belt on, cinched it really tight, and they piped me right in the back of the belt. I had five guys pulling me up and just basically quartering me. I was probably thirteen, fourteen feet in the air, just hanging there. Most of the weight was on my belt. The harness slipped passed my jeans' belt and the metal buckle dug into my hip so I had all hundred and ninety pounds of myself basically resting on this buckle that was pinching into my hip, and I had to hold it there for five minutes, which is a really really long time when you're suspended by a wire. So that was really tough. In fact, at the end of the shot, the big crane came up and started spiralling in and finally got to my face and they yelled, 'Cut.' As they were lowering me, I had tears rolling down my face, partially because of the scene bur more because of the pain! IT sucked but it turned out to be a really cool shot."
                                why does the thought of him being hoisted up by wires, and dangling, sound so sexy??? o.0
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X