Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
    I thought so. Darn autocorrect.

How do y'all feel about emotional whump?
    http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...an-crying3.gif
    my motto is, if he ain't bloody, he better be broody
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      my motto is, if he ain't bloody, he better be broody
      I dunno.. I mean, there's only so much brooding I can take before it gets to be too much.

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Oh, I'm all about the angsty...bring on the brood!
        sigpic
        Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
        --Angels in America

Comment

Is this angsty enough???

Or do we need more?

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

We have Dean tied (well chained actually) to a chair and being judged.. Does that work?

sigpic
            Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
              Coming January 2017

Comment

sigpic
                Coming January 2017

Comment

Me? I prefer the leg-cast

Spoiler:

sigpic
                  Coming January 2017

Comment

I love the tied to the chair, and the tied to the tree, and tied to the pole...

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                      I dunno.. I mean, there's only so much brooding I can take before it gets to be too much.
                      my first "whumpee" was an ensouled vampire.... even nao, i still think David Boreanez looks prettiest when he's in full angst mode.... it's that neaderthal forehead of his... it crinkles in the most beautiful ways when he's broody

hm.... if only that hospital gown had landed rucked up a bit higher.... or splayed everywhere.... after all hospital gowns don't really offer much modesty for the rear.... and damn that sheet for being in the way of all that lovely skin! that man has lovely legs *sigh*

Originally posted by Grace View Post
                      I love the tied to the chair, and the tied to the tree, and tied to the pole...
                      Mmm... Bondage.... it's what's for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
                      sigpic

Comment

All are wonderful...I think one of my favoritest shots of him is the agony on his face when he realizes their plan failed and Lucifer is in control....ah, the turmoil....
                        sigpic
                        Respect the delicate ecology of your delusions.
                        --Angels in America

Comment

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                          All are wonderful...I think one of my favoritest shots of him is the agony on his face when he realizes their plan failed and Lucifer is in control....ah, the turmoil....
                          oh yes! it's so delicious!! i'm with you 100% there sis!
                          sigpic

Comment

my first "whumpee" was an ensouled vampire.... even nao, i still think David Boreanez looks prettiest when he's in full angst mode.... it's that neaderthal forehead of his... it crinkles in the most beautiful ways when he's broody
                            Oh definitely! David is a fantastic brooder and the look on his face when he's angsty is almost gorgeous. I liked Angel and wish they hadn't cancelled it so soon.

hm.... if only that hospital gown had landed rucked up a bit higher.... or splayed everywhere.... after all hospital gowns don't really offer much modesty for the rear.... and damn that sheet for being in the way of all that lovely skin! that man has lovely legs *sigh*
                            I know, right?! BUT! I suppose they have to preserve Jensen's modesty somehow

Damn straight!

Originally posted by birthsister View Post
                            SO beautfiul! It always makes me want to give him a never-ending hug.

sigpic
                            Coming January 2017

Comment

My first whumpee was...
                              Spoiler:
                              MacGyver.
                              Of course, way back then I had no idea what whumping was I just...I liked it when he got hurt. Those were my favorite episodes to watch.

What she said. Also, I wish that darn hospital gown wasn't tied at all. Dean would've had to hold it closed behind him which means we would have seen something. Gotten some sort of "peekage".

You said it!

I know, right?! BUT! I suppose they have to preserve Jensen's modesty somehow
                              That they do.

SO beautfiul! It always makes me want to give him a never-ending hug.
                              Yeah. If only we could. Sigh.

I was asked to find pics of Dean torturing Alistair for I-can't-remember-who in the thunk thread and in my perusal of the caps for "On The Head Of A Pin" I came across this vision of bloody loveliness...
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                [/COLOR]My first whumpee was...
                                Spoiler:
                                MacGyver.
                                Of course, way back then I had no idea what whumping was I just...I liked it when he got hurt. Those were my favorite episodes to watch.
                                Me too!!! Mac was my first whumpee and I loevd watching the eps where he got hurt. They have MacGyver on Netflix Instant and I searched through the eps for hints of an injury for him.

I was asked to find pics of Dean torturing Alistair for I-can't-remember-who in the thunk thread and in my perusal of the caps for "On The Head Of A Pin" I came across this vision of bloody loveliness...
                                It was for me. Thanks for the bloody pic.

BTW - LOVE YOUR SIG!!!!

sigpic
                                Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                                X